Lifelong PE

Vadik

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I live in Belarus and have a lifelong premature ejaculation, but now I haven't a permanent partner because of complexes. I can masturbate with my hand as much as I want, also use Fleshlight Nikki Benz and also have a control. Recently bought a vagina "Kokos", with which the stimulation is more intense, and the first time I reach orgasm quickly, but the second time in a day - can hold for a long time.

What can you recommend? What is checked by the doctor to determine the causes of PE in America and Europe?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

Vadik

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
To be clear- you can function without issue during masturbation?

Yes, today my first time was 10 min, the second after 2.30 hours - 20 min. But in the first time orgasm could be achieved more quickly if I start fantasize.

Vadik

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
This is using a toy

Vadik

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Manually - 30 min easy even the first time

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If there's no structural issues with your penile functioning then there's likely a strong psychogenic component to your issue.

How do you feel leading up to and into sexual encounters? If your anxiety is excessive, it will interfere with sexual arousal.

Reactions: Dangler

Vadik

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Rather, I am very aroused, but I also noticed that dry masturbation increases the penis sensitivity, because the skin is injured. Maybe it also affects?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Rather, I am very aroused, but I also noticed that dry masturbation increases the penis sensitivity, because the skin is injured. Maybe it also affects?

You should avoid dry masturbation if it affects you that way. If you're training, you should reserve your ejaculations for training or live sexual activities only. Frivolous masturbation can be detrimental to your progress. Keeping this in mind, when you train manually you'll want to attempt to simulate what you'd expect in a sexual encounter- so using lube is a must.

skyisthelimitpe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Interesting. What's your posture like? The second time in a day thing is normal (at least once you get your imbalances figured out). When my posture was horrendous, I could go back to back of busting a quick nut. Not fun.

Vadik

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Now the duration of my sessions with artificial vagina is about 20 mins, if I have edge every day. I usually do it on my knees

Vadik

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Some update: I bought STU, and today my first time was about 6 min, and the second time in five hours without PONR at all - 15 min, at the same time, I completely relaxed the pelvic floor. What can you advise me further? I have a fear of starting a relationship with girl because of previous failures.

Last edited: