PE and DE the physical cure ?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
For some time now I have been convinced that a major cause of pe is pelvic floor imbalance.
This causes involantary kegel type spasms, leading to orgasm/ejaculation.

Guys with natural good pelvic floor balance talk, of sexual endurance as a decision, an act of will. Whereas guys with pe, describe a runaway train .

If the pelvic floor is in tune, the sex process happens in a controlled way, leading to the ability to have sexual relations for the desired length of time. In pe, an imbalance causes uncontrolled contractions ,which rush ejaculation.

I have long thought there is also a link to Delayed ejaculation (de). It has struck me ,that in this case, the contraction acts in a different way. Instead of a series of short contractions, a long contraction is produced, this contraction prevents ejaculation/orgasm. This long contraction ,is similar to the hold used during mmo ,except that as it has been held before orgasm is approached, it prevents orgasm as well as ejaculation.

If I am correct, then this is a big step forward, not only in understanding but also in treatment.

Reverse kegels seem to rebalance the pelvic floor in the case of pe, I believe they will also be very helpfull in many cases of de.
I am well aware there are many factors in both pe and de; mental and physical. However this appears to be a major physical factor, overcoming it is big step forward.

Last edited:

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
This all sounds sensible to me. We don't hear much about delayed ejaculation, but I expect that it can often be as frustrating as premature ejaculation. That the pelvic floor muscles might be involved in both makes sense in a biological/anatomical sense.

One thing that has struck me in recent weeks is that how a boy learns to masturbate has a huge impact on his future sex life. Hard or soft grip, sitting or prone, back or belly, fast or slow.... it all trains the body to respond in certain ways to stimulation of a certain kind. I bet that most guys train their pelvic floor muscles to respond to sexual stimulation in particular patterns along the way. Long kegals, short kegels, lots of kegels, no kegels -- habits develop, and some have negative effects. Retraining the pelvic floor muscles with reverse kegels might indeed be huge in helping men with problems (premature or delayed ejaculation) teach their bodies respond differently during sex.

I like it, Peg!

Minuteman

Member of the Month March 2013.
Well Done !
Reaction score
Since i have been treating my premature ejaculation issues mostly trough MMO and not by reverse kegling i can't testify to this theory in full, however i do believe it is correct, and in future when I start to use this method to resolve my premature issues (that are still present but in much much less uncontrollable way ) in form of kegel routines i would be more able to contribute to this theory.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Excellent work, Sir Pegasus!
That makes a great deal of sense to me. I like BW's comments as well. The thought that I would like to add is that kegels, reverse kegels, and indeed all of the Stamina Exercises help build not only strength but also conscious control and awareness.
PE and DE are, I believe, very related issues and are all about control.
Again, well done, Pegasus!
YAARRRRR!!!!!!!!

twopumpchump

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
this is very true , even when i dont have sex i cant control my kegels. Even a small touch to my groin area and i kegel. When sex occurs all i do is kegel even before i enter leading to my premature ejaculation. My pelvic muscles have been this way as far back as i can remember. I have a huge problem. luckily drugs have helped my ejac reflex

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Thank you all,I think we should advise reverse kegels, along with our other advise for delayed ejaculation.

Mr. Optimistic

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
What is a good reverse kegel routine, like i know to do more reverse kegels then regular, but should i just pump them in rapid succession or are holds the better way to go?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
My normal advise for someone with no problems is 30% reverse. This should increase if you have issues. A pirate favourite is to match your kegals with reverse kegals. So if you do a kegel with a 5 sec hold, you do a reverse kegel with a 5sec hold. Of course like anything ,you have to work reverse kegels up over time. Guys on site, are still experimenting with kegel routines in general and reverse kegel in particular. A case like twopump, you would get up to a very high reverse %.

twopumpchump

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im starting a huge reverse routine , maybe 70/30 reverse. They really do seem to cut the intense feelings of sex

Ive been paying alot of attention to my kegels and i kegel for just about every damn movement in my whole body , sitting , standing , sometimes walking. I do it all day. And like i said when there is any pleasure or contact im kegeling over and over. I once thought i was just super horny but thats not the case. I kegel alot and it makes me pre cum alot which makes me get a woody faster which then makes me cum faster. Sometimes i dont know how i even last a minute in bed.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes 70% reverse plus, seems advised in your case. Work up your routine over time.

Unit

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
I really think that you are on to something, way to go Pegasus. :D

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
In the case of PE we need to figure out a way to relax the pelvic floor muscles. Any suggestions?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
So reverse kegels work then for this issue?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes, as the pelvic floor achieves balance between tension/relaxation, a "natural" high level of stamina seems to prevail. This is seperate from Mmo, or circuit break type kegels and other such methods.

Mr. Optimistic

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks, and yes i've got pretty bad PE but i've made some progress through edging, i have really stressful job and that doesn't help, if i've been tense all day i can't even go a minute while edging but if its a normal day i can go about 10 minutes so im hoping through some reverse kegels and practice i can enjoy sex instead of being afraid of it

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Keep me informed Me O.

EndtheVC

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Will also keep you informed. Will begin 70/30 reverse kegel to regular kegel routine.

I too sometimes notice my kegel muscle spasm uncontrollably when touched in the area. I don't have to be tuned on at al.

I wonder if there is a correlation here with being able to ejaculate while 50% hard or less. I personally can, anyone else able to comment on having kegel spasms along with semi-hard ejaculations? Or are semi-hard ejaculations are "normal" thing?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Ok End look forward to hearing your results.

raven

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been suffering from premature ejaculation since teen days. About a month ago while i was edging i noticed that when my pc muscles are tense(regular kegel) head of my penis gets really sensitve. When i do reverse kegels the sensitivity drops enourmously. As long as I can keep my pelvic floor muscles relaxed i am not going to come. The problem is that i can not keep my muscles relaxed for long periods of time. Whole my life I have been really active and energized I just cant stand still a moment. When i was infant i suffered cereblar stroke and because of that I have high muscle tone. I have problems relaxing all my body to 100%. Best way to relax my pc muscles is by doing deep breathing lying on my back with knees bent. That really helps. Since I have never had problems with my EQ i switched my kegel routine to only reverse kegels as normal keegels only made the problem worse. At the beggining it was hard for me to find my pc muscles but i guess i have managed to do that now. Already now i can say that my ejaculation is stronger. After 20 min of reverse kegels and edging I feel that my musles travel longer distance when I am cumming. Unfortunatley next morning my pc muscles are tense again. The most important thing is to listen to your body. Pay attention to what is happening and what you are doing. I have not cured the problem yet but at least now I know what causes it. Thats encouraging :)

Last edited by a moderator: