RKs didn´t work, BUT....

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I suffered from PreE but I think I found a solution which works for me. I decided to post it because I read the post from @shaeff and he sounds like my twin. I also think I have a super strong BC and super intense orgasms (sperm flies up to 1 meter when I cum) which is cool if it wasn´t for the 10 second sex sessions. But I can´t really identify my PC and every time I contract down there I mainly/only feel my BC contracting.

I suspect it´s because of the same habits described by him: using BC to create stronger and faster erections and ejaculate more quickly.

The thing is I automatically flex my BC when I enter a girl. During masturbation I kinda learned to control it but during sex it is just too overwhelming. I tried RKs and stretching but I didn´t see any benefits… maybe I was just too impatient. That´s when I tried other stuff which is posted. The first thing that seemed to help was trying to maintain myself in posterior pelvic tilt position as best as possible during sex. I don´t remember who posted that but for me it definitely helped. The problem was that it was inconsistent… sometimes I would cum in 10 seconds, sometimes in 5 minutes. So I figured it must be something I sometimes do while in PPT and sometimes don´t.
Next I tried the breathing techniques posted by train4love (he has a couple of them) and had kinda the same results… sometimes I felt like it would accelerate me to PONR and sometimes it worked wonders and it was even hard to finish at times. So I again came to the conclusion it wasn´t the technique but something else that worked and I wasn´t aware of it.

After lots of soul and bodysearching I had the idea to combine the 2 things described above and results were amazing. I could finally fuck like a champ and I even had times where I couldn´t cum and got tired. The important thing here is that it worked during actual sex maybe 36 times out of 40 (can´t remember the exact numbers). So here is exactly what I do now if I feel I am not going to last very long in bed:

1. I exhale and hold that exhale while I position my hips in PPT.
  2. When I am in PPT I force myself to exhale a bit more using my abs to push out any air left… after that I immediately feel the need to inhale (even more if I´m fucking) so I inhale BUT only into my chest, keeping my lower belly tucked in (leave it in the position it was after forcing the exhale with your abs).
  3. Hold that chest inhale for a couple of seconds and tense the muscles in your lower back, then again force the exhale using your abs. Your lower stomach should now be tucked in even more (since it already was tucked in before).
  4. Immediately inhale again into your chest and hold it again, then repeat step 3. Do this 3 or 4 times. Each time your lower belly should be more tucked in and your lower back muscles should tense up more after each inhale. By the way once you tense the lower back muscles you don´t let them loosen up again until this cycle is over.
  5. After 3 or 4 times of this release everything, breathe normally and continue with your thing.

During this whole process you want to try and maintain your body in a PPT position as good as you can, so use your back to pound but keep your hips locked.

The great thing about this for me is that I don´t have to stop fucking while doing this so it doesn´t break the flow. And your girl won´t notice anything other than a slightly slower pace (normally) and a concentrated face. After doing this I can let go of PPT and breathe as fast and shallow as I need to keep up the pace… maybe I need some cardio xD

English is not my first language so I hope this wasn´t too confusing. It sounds very complicated but once you get the hang of it it´s not that hard.

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Contractulation. Thanks for sharing. Do you do these exersice during sex or outside of sex?

The interesting thing about this PPT exersice is that it is not contradicting with many members cured from pre e by fixing apt.

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Contractulation. Thanks for sharing. Do you do these exersice during sex or outside of sex?

The interesting thing about this PPT exersice is that it is not contradicting with many members cured from pre e by fixing apt.

I only do them during sex... it´s like a brake for me which allows me to control arousal and BC tension almost instantly. But as you can see it is a bit complex so I definitely practiced it a lot during masturbation. The effect is noticeable immediately for me from the first time I did it right,

Fastplan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for this breakdown nomorepre!

I’d noticed some positives with the similar breathing from train4love but kind of forgot about incorporating it.

I just tested it (alone) and I think I really saw some instant success - I could keep going long after when I would usually feel PONR rising.

The combination of hips, abs, chest, lower back is very clear for me and feeling very good about getting closer to figuring this out.

🙏

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for this breakdown nomorepre!

I’d noticed some positives with the similar breathing from train4love but kind of forgot about incorporating it.

I just tested it (alone) and I think I really saw some instant success - I could keep going long after when I would usually feel PONR rising.

The combination of hips, abs, chest, lower back is very clear for me and feeling very good about getting closer to figuring this out.

That´s very cool to hear... maybe you could give this one a chance for a while before switching to something else again. Practice it solo for a week and see how far it gets you... the real test obviously comes with sex. The first few times I had sex though I was so nervous I forgot to do the sequence exactly like described and it backfired, but once I was calm enough to concentrate and do it correctly during sex I mean: BEST SEX EVER!

Someone who suffers from continuous PreE like I did can´t even imagine how great sex can be! It´s really worth solving this sh*t.

By the way: do you feel you have strong or tight or oversensitive BC muscle?

Anthony Gerio N

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I exhale and hold that exhale while I position my hips in PPT.
When I am in PPT I force myself to exhale a bit more using my abs to push out any air left… after that I immediately feel the need to inhale (even more if I´m fucking) so I inhale BUT only into my chest, keeping my lower belly tucked in (leave it in the position it was after forcing the exhale with your abs).
Hold that chest inhale for a couple of seconds and tense the muscles in your lower back, then again force the exhale using your abs. Your lower stomach should now be tucked in even more (since it already was tucked in before).
Immediately inhale again into your chest and hold it again, then repeat step 3. Do this 3 or 4 times. Each time your lower belly should be more tucked in and your lower back muscles should tense up more after each inhale. By the way once you tense the lower back muscles you don´t let them loosen up again until this cycle is over.
After 3 or 4 times of this release everything, breathe normally and continue with your thing.

You are doing RK and using the TVA to hold it, just you do an extra thing at the first.

The physical reality of the PreE is always the same, inability to achieve PPT in ones body structure, causes can be generally lack of activation/power in glutes and TVA. APT=PF comes up, stimulating prostate, PPT=PF down, better breathing. Always the same story :)

To add, if you are able to achieve PPT, then naturally your hip is developed sufficiently for your PF to be developed. Equations.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Although he didn't say whether he is expanding, relaxing, or contracting his PF muscles while holding the PPT position.

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You are doing RK and using the TVA to hold it, just you do an extra thing at the first.

The physical reality of the PreE is always the same, inability to achieve PPT in ones body structure, causes can be generally lack of activation/power in glutes and TVA. APT=PF comes up, stimulating prostate, PPT=PF down, better breathing. Always the same story :)

To add, if you are able to achieve PPT, then naturally your hip is developed sufficiently for your PF to be developed. Equations.

Thanks for your answer but I really don´t think I am doing an RK at least not in the classic way since I don´t push out in any way. It´s actually quite the opposite. While being in PPT I let my already tense BC/PC tense up even more naturally (which always happens to me) and giving it space to do so by only breathing into my chest so I don´t fight it at all. So I just let my PF do its thing. I feel like by stucking in my belly (doing a lower stomach vacuum if you will) I somehow block my ejaculatory response even with a super tense PF which would normally trigger ejaculation in that instant. Like I said I don´t fight that tension in any way directly (no RK, no deep breathing...) I just maintain PPT position, breathe into my chest, hold my breath and exhale using my abs tucking in my belly.

I really don´t know why this works, but it feels like my PF gets somehow tired or something and gives up on trying to orgasm... after that it´s smooth sailing and if I over do it sometimes I can´t even finish.

Last edited:

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Although he didn't say whether he is expanding, relaxing, or contracting his PF muscles while holding the PPT position.

Like I said before I don´t care about my pelvic floor. I actually think it works best for guys whose PF gets tense just by entering a girl, because that´s what usually happens to me. Doing this will prevent ejaculation even with a tense PF and somehow relaxes it. It feels like the PF just gives up or it feels like when you tense up your PF right after you ejaculate, it´s a completely different feeling.

That´s why I am so psyched about this :)

fams33

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good to hear, you have found a way to solve the problem. How do you maintain PPT position during sex and masturbation. Is it only you do it in a standing pose.

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good to hear, you have found a way to solve the problem. How do you maintain PPT position during sex and masturbation. Is it only you do it in a standing pose.

You can do it any pose. Just rotate your hips into ppt, rounding your back could aid that. You can do this standing, missionairy, doggy and even with her on top

Guster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can do it any pose. Just rotate your hips into ppt, rounding your back could aid that. You can do this standing, missionairy, doggy and even with her on top

How to rotate hips into ppt
Can you explain that with more detail
Thanks

Delape

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I sure wish you had a video demo. Some of us are visual learners and it would make things more understandable.😊

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks

Hi guys, I´m not going to make a video tutorial but maybe this will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og5iQi87xbw

It´s a fitness video in which the explains a bit the different hip positions, but most importantly is that you can see him rotating his hips from neutral or APT into PPT (in various positions), so that´s what I mean.

When you are having sex, during the sequence I described above, you want to lock your body in this PPT position and thrust only with your back like there´s a stick up your ass which doesn´t let you move your hips. So during the sequence do not thrust from the hips, like the guy in the video, thrust with your back. After the sequence (if it was effective) you can thrust from your hips again if you would like to.

If you have done it correctly it will feel like the tension from your BC muscle, which causes PONR to appear almost instantly has moved further back or something where it has almost no effect on you. Also it is important to be fully hard, since in my experience if I was not fully hard I could lose my erection but if I am fully hard it definitely helps maintain my erection without stimulation.

Hope this helped... give me some feedback on your experience!

Last edited:

Fastplan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
By the way: do you feel you have strong or tight or oversensitive BC muscle?

Yeah, it’s hard for me to isolate the BC and PC muscles. When I kegel I think I activate back and front together - and I think this tightness is what gets me close to the edge so fast.

There feels like there is a ‘knot’ at my root that I’m getting closer to pinpointing to relax - this breathing method along with stretches is helping.

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s hard for me to isolate the BC and PC muscles. When I kegel I think I activate back and front together - and I think this tightness is what gets me close to the edge so fast.

There feels like there is a ‘knot’ at my root that I’m getting closer to pinpointing to relax - this breathing method along with stretches is helping.

Do you feel that knot more towards the front of you pelvis (right under your dick), more towards the back (close to asshole) or do you feel tightness all along?

cranky1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks

Easy way to think of it is... stand up straight and then pull your cock up towards your belly button ?(you will obviously use your hips to do this). You are now in PPT. Do the opposite (push cock down and away from belly button), you will be in APT.

Fastplan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you feel that knot more towards the front of you pelvis (right under your dick), more towards the back (close to asshole) or do you feel tightness all along?

I think it feels like a weak spot at the front that the back dominates. Maybe knot isn’t the right word, just weakness?

When close to PONR it feels tight all along but like I’m aware of a lack of strength at the front (I think!)

nomorepre

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think it feels like a weak spot at the front that the back dominates. Maybe knot isn’t the right word, just weakness?

When close to PONR it feels tight all along but like I’m aware of a lack of strength at the front (I think!)

Ok so if I understood this correctly, you feel more tight (the pelvic tension) towards the back when you are about to cum?

I personally can´t remember where I was tense when I had PE but now I feel I tense up more towards the front (although) not completely at the front. This tension won´t bring me to PONR however... it feels like it just makes my dick harder without any other effect.

I remember I did a breathing where I was breathing out with my abs really fast a couple of times (like when you cough but without the coughing) and it helped for a while when I felt tense down there. However, after a couple of times doing it, it lost it´s effect. Yesterday I tried it and it seems to move the pelvic tension forward. Maybe you want to give it a try and see if the tension in your pelvis moves toward the front.

It would be something like this video but not as exagerated, more subtle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF6QPiYlYo8

Fastplan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for that, very useful. Working on this front abs, ‘cough’ zone feels like it does isolate the area that needs work.