Pearly Penile Papules and PreE

VirgilD5to6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a relation between Pearly Penile Papules and Premature Ejaculation? I tried searching but couldn't find anything.
I have them, and while rubbing they are sensitive, like on scale of 1-10 , I would say a 6-7. They are really sensitive (more of a tingly sensation) and makes me believe it has to do with my premature ejaculation.

I do plan to remove them in near future, not sure yet if I should go for the laser surgery or get the PPP Kit and do it myself.

Thanks upfront.
Cheers

Tylass

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello,

I don't think that the palpules are especially sensitives. The inferior border of the penis glans is just the region where the sensitive receptor concentration is the higher. It's generally where the palpules are located so I think that's the reason.

emgee20

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had my PPP removed by fraxel laser in 2001 and that was the best $1500 I've ever spent. It might be cheaper now. I wasn't self conscious about it until a couple of girls asked me about it in a negative way. I was a member of a site for guys with PPP and there were different home remedies that didn't work such as toothpaste. I don't think they had the PPP kit back then, but I wouldn't have tried it.

VirgilD5to6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had my PPP removed by fraxel laser in 2001 and that was the best $1500 I've ever spent. It might be cheaper now. I wasn't self conscious about it until a couple of girls asked me about it in a negative way. I was a member of a site for guys with PPP and there were different home remedies that didn't work such as toothpaste. I don't think they had the PPP kit back then, but I wouldn't have tried it.
Thanks for sharing. I am curious for the moment if the PPP has anything to do with not lasting long enough and having a premature ejaculation. Did you have that problem? And now I am guessing the area is less sensitive than before?

I haven't gone to the doctor but here is around 500$ for the CO2 surgery. I am giving it a try with toothpaste since for some people it has worked. Eitherway, they don't bother me at the moment and the girls I been with ,nobody has said anything.

emgee20

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i don't think the PPP has anything to do with Pre E. I really started to pay attention to it after I got circumcised late in life. From what I noticed on the PPP site, It seemed like most of the guys who had it weren't circumcised. I'm not sure if there is any correlation. I didn't have any problem with the PPP, but I just didn't like the way it looked. I'm not sure if I lost any sensitivity from the laser, because I had already lost a little after the circumcision. I even remember hearing the girl who assisted ask the doctor about the bumps while I was having the surgery.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a relation between Pearly Penile Papules and Premature Ejaculation? I tried searching but couldn't find anything.
I have them, and while rubbing they are sensitive, like on scale of 1-10 , I would say a 6-7. They are really sensitive (more of a tingly sensation) and makes me believe it has to do with my premature ejaculation.

I do plan to remove them in near future, not sure yet if I should go for the laser surgery or get the PPP Kit and do it myself.

Thanks upfront.
Cheers

I have big Pearly Penile Papules all around my glans corona since I was a child.From jelqing my glans size almost doubled and the PPP got double in size too.
Never had premature ejaculation ... so its zero relation between PPP and PrE.

VirgilD5to6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have big Pearly Penile Papules all around my glans corona since I was a child.From jelqing my glans size almost doubled and the PPP got double in size too.
Never had premature ejaculation ... so its zero relation between PPP and PrE.
Thanks for the reply man. Appreciate it.
Are you gonna try and remove them? I am thinking of getting the laser surgery. But there is also a tool called PPP Kit which costs around 100$.

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I always taught the PPP is very normal up to when I saw this thread and actually taught it is nice like studded condom. s specially since I have an upward curve and the ppp’s on the glans feels good on g spot.

I am surprised that this is bothering lots of people and never taught of it as anything bad.

FYI- I have always had ore-e, but don’t see a relation between the two.

VirgilD5to6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I always taught the PPP is very normal up to when I saw this thread and actually taught it is nice like studded condom. s specially since I have an upward curve and the ppp’s on the glans feels good on g spot.

I am surprised that this is bothering lots of people and never taught of it as anything bad.

FYI- I have always had ore-e, but don’t see a relation between the two.
thanks for the share.
It is bothering and seen that many men have it removed. I don't see it as very bad, never really paid attention. Neither of my sexual partners ever noticed them, despite having tons of oral. It is just a personal preference, when its possible why not. And I think that's complete bs for the g spot. The PPPs dont do anything to the woman.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply man. Appreciate it.
Are you gonna try and remove them? I am thinking of getting the laser surgery. But there is also a tool called PPP Kit which costs around 100$.

No I am not.
No GF bothered with them. They don t find them to be ugly.

Lebby

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I had PPPs since I was a teenager and I found them ugly because I always had to explain to my partners what they are which ruins the moment. I used the PPP KIT for my pearly penile papules removal and it absolutely works. They are all gone and for only 99$. My local dermatologist would have charged me 150$ for the initial consultation than 800$ for the CO2 laser procedure. They had a promotion where they would refund you if you send before and after pictures with a testimonial which I did. So I basically removed them for free. The promotion doesn't seem to be available anymore but at 99$ it's more than a fair deal! Let me know if you have questions about the procedure.

Reactions: VirgilD5to6

VirgilD5to6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had PPPs since I was a teenager and I found them ugly because I always had to explain to my partners what they are which ruins the moment. I used the PPP KIT for my pearly penile papules removal and it absolutely works. They are all gone and for only 99$. My local dermatologist would have charged me 150$ for the initial consultation than 800$ for the CO2 laser procedure. They had a promotion where they would refund you if you send before and after pictures with a testimonial which I did. So I basically removed them for free. The promotion doesn't seem to be available anymore but at 99$ it's more than a fair deal! Let me know if you have questions about the procedure.

Hey! Good to hear this.Glad the PPP kit worked for you. I made appointment with a dermatologist and will let you know how it goes. It is around 250$ with CO2 laser. He did say they might come back, so I'll keep you updated.

NiceCADude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So just relaying my experience.

I had these when I was in my early teens like 13, 14 or so and they just went away. But I do have some kind of PreE currently and always

Xlavius

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just snipped them off with some nail clippers a few years back. Because I was hoping that it would help since my PE. Sadly, it did not help in any way. Does look better now though.