Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

CBD for premature ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD for premature ejaculation

im using CBD oil to massage into my upper back/neck due to shoulder injury and i also use CBD vape (300mg/10mL) and couple nights ago i managed to jackhammer my gf into 6 orgasms over the course of an hour
    so i looked up CBD orgasm and there was some hints that it really could help with it, as a bonus it helps women achieve orgasm 30% faster, now i did inhale a bit of "poppers" (which has also helped me greatly in the past) but its nothing compared to what CBD gives me, i wasnt even able to make myself cum from hammering her in all positions, i have done it twice now both using oil and vape before going in
    whether it acts as a potent antihistamine or something completely different i have no idea about, but i do remember weed being praised to work against premature ejaculation, maybe its really all about the CBD in weed?
    in case of worries of using a substance related to weed, the only psychoactive effect ive noticed with CBD is that if you inhale too much of it you just get really tired

poppers and CBD seems vastly superior than completely numbing my dong

I prefer to use manual methods and control
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

So you still smoke the cbd through vape?
      Do you know if cbd orally taken will have the same effect?

It is the cbd in weed that gives you the couch lock/,stoned feeling. The THC is more head high.

I noticed weed with high cbd content, helped pre E problem than the weed with lower cbd. Amber to dark Amber crystals on the bud mean high cbd, lighter than Amber to sugar looking crystals mean higher THC. A friend of mine used to grow so that's how I know.

Comment

Here's an interesting article on CBD vs pre E.

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/indig...rmance-anxiety

Comment

I had done a ton of research on CBD before deciding to ask for Zoloft, an SSRI. CBD is shown to reduce anxiety, BUT, the dosage required to achieve this is far far more than you will consume with commercial products. Studies into CBD that show positive results show results at hundreds of mg, and no results at lower dosages. Meanwhile CBD gummies might be 35 or 50mg, and even drops etc are still not nearly as high of a dose as what is shown to work. My doctor is into natural alternatives when they make sense, and I brought up my research and conclusion, and asked for Zoloft, and he agreed, even though he was obviously not thrilled about prescribing it.

The study mentioned in that article used a 600mg dose. OP's 300mg dose is also fairly high, so maybe it was effective for him
          venom888
          Last edited by venom888; 12-09-2020, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by venom888 View Post
            I had done a ton of research on CBD before deciding to ask for Zoloft, an SSRI. CBD is shown to reduce anxiety, BUT, the dosage required to achieve this is far far more than you will consume with commercial products. Studies into CBD that show positive results show results at hundreds of mg, and no results at lower dosages. Meanwhile CBD gummies might be 35 or 50mg, and even drops etc are still not nearly as high of a dose as what is shown to work. My doctor is into natural alternatives when they make sense, and I brought up my research and conclusion, and asked for Zoloft, and he agreed, even though he was obviously not thrilled about prescribing it.

The study mentioned in that article used a 600mg dose. OP's 300mg dose is also fairly high, so maybe it was effective for him
            The dosage is high and expensive. The oil is sold as a 300mg bottle, so you would have to gulp down the entire bottle.

Comment

my mistake being unclear, im using 300mg/10mL vape oil and 300mg/10mL "massage" oil (use it for backpain) the massage oil i just take 2 small drops and rub into my back but i also vape, one time infact we were having sex and i was having issues with controlling it, having to do a lot of breaks
              i went to vape some CBD, a few medium inhales and went back at it and it was like a pressure was just relieved from me, i have also noticed one thing i read on this forum, if you have issues lasting you wanna focus on foreplay and especially letting her have a decent go at you, its like when your dick has had too much stimulation it becomes sort of numb- going hard at it last night for maybe 2 hours i was literally unable to fuck myself to cumming and had to manually get it done

the one time where i was midsex vaping some CBD just makes it too obvious for me to disregard it, it really does give a major selfcontrol benefit, and i tried finding some data on how much is actually in a single vape, knowing 300mg/10mL, really were talking less than 1mg i believe, but vaping is much more bioavailable than eating it, liver and stomach and what not, next up is rubbing it into your body- for full body absorbtion i would suggest rubbing it into wrists maybe using vasodilators like alkyl nitrites, but i use the "massage" oil locally for pain and vape for getting the quick and easy self control help

maybe one way to test effectiveness would be to see how fast or how much of an impact it has on your hunger? thats one major drawback with CBD, your appetite just dies and this explains why some people use weed for losing weight, some strains are probably higher in CBD and will kill appetite. one weed user i know told me he heard CBD can kill the "high", as for the couch lock i believe thats indica where sativa is a mind high, but im sure CBD also plays a role

just to be 100% clear i did not ingest 300mg CBD, maybe a few milligrammes, 1000mg of pure isolate is around 40 euros
              i cant imagine not just falling asleep while standing up if one was to ingest 600mg

Comment

CBD is a really good thing for pain relief. From my own experience, I can say that it helps me to solve all my health problems, namely to calm down, improve sleep and relieve pain. I fully believe that many people have used CBD because traditional medicine remains the most popular solution to health problems. All I need is to buy the best CBD flowers and I can fully recommend it to you. During this time, I tried different brands because many people said that different brands have different percentages of CBD in them, so I wanted to find out which type suits me best. By trial and error, I settled on one brand.It really helped me feel better.
                keilecpod
                Banned
                Last edited by keilecpod; 04-09-2021, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Reducing stress will help a lot of guys with pre e . If cbd does that coud be it's method of action.

Comment

I think this is a reaction of the nervous system that is overexcited and agitated. Most likely, you just need to relax and unwind. Indeed, nowadays, cannabis products are monitored and regulated. It is awful when the customer has no idea what they're actually purchasing. My friend also uses kratom from Greenhouse. He has not such success in bed as you, but he already told me that he was observing the changes. Indeed, I think that such things must be used for medical purposes and not as toys for everyone. If you decide to use cannabis, be careful choosing the seller.
                    GraciSurlan
                    Last edited by GraciSurlan; 04-21-2021, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X