Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pre-E" during Sex is how it's supposed to be - totally normal! REAL Pre-E is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pre-E" during Sex is how it's supposed to be - totally normal! REAL Pre-E is..

..cumming while you kiss or during foreplay. That`s real Pre-E!
    Prolonging Ejaculation during intercourse is theoretically "unnatural".
    It`s the reason why you are alive cause some of your ancestors nutted early depositing their semen inside vaginas.

That's just for the guys panicking before having intercourse that they cum too early.
    When I was younger it happened all the time to me but I never worried and just did go for a 2nd round where I wouldn't cum as fast.
    When you worry and feel bad about cumming early that prevents being horny beyond that.

It also makes the female tune into that feeling bad, pity and shame, you making a problem out of it.
    If you just keep pleasuring her and work towards the 2nd round she thinks you're a sex god :P

Of course techniques to prolong intercourse or avoid Ejaculation are fun.
    25cm! Let's go!

Anxiety is a terrible thing. PreE related anxiety is worse.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
      ..cumming while you kiss or during foreplay. That`s real Pre-E!
      Prolonging Ejaculation during intercourse is theoretically "unnatural".
      It`s the reason why you are alive cause some of your ancestors nutted early depositing their semen inside vaginas.

That's just for the guys panicking before having intercourse that they cum too early.
      When I was younger it happened all the time to me but I never worried and just did go for a 2nd round where I wouldn't cum as fast.
      When you worry and feel bad about cumming early that prevents being horny beyond that.

It also makes the female tune into that feeling bad, pity and shame, you making a problem out of it.
      If you just keep pleasuring her and work towards the 2nd round she thinks you're a sex god :P

Of course techniques to prolong intercourse or avoid Ejaculation are fun.
      Wife does not want 2nd round...even in a few minutes I am ready again. Does not matter if I last 2 min or 2 seconds, second round was always no-go with her. Had endless discussions, she says once I cum she does not enjoy it anymore.
      I think that is why my PreE worsened, i know every time will be only one round and I put pressure on myself to last longer, then PreE hits me and it is almost an year trying to fight this plague with no success.

Comment

Yeah that sounds like a problem. workaround would be busting a nut earlier on your own lol
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Yeah that sounds like a problem. workaround would be busting a nut earlier on your own lol
          Yeah, this helps, but I don't aways have the privacy to do it, and on the top of that I cannot imagine myseld masturbating before sex till the end of my days..

Comment

Heheh. Reminds me of the line in There's Something About Mary - "Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun!" Classic.
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

It all makes sense why woman dont like to go for a 2nd round cause deep down getting the guy to bust it as fast as possible is the goal and the pussy does all it can do achieve it. Once achieved desire goes down..

Working on PF control is the best way to deal with this.. Dry Orgasm!
              All the desensitizing and other work arounds might help some but create more problems..
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I like to switch between fucking and cunnilingus. When I get close to cumming I switch to oral. There have been times when I don't time it well, and I cum while going down on her. I don't even tell her I made a mess at the foot of the bed. When I'm ready to fuck again, I wipe my dick off with towel that I always have waiting as I switch positions. She never knows.

If you are wearing a condom, the game is a little different, because you can't fuck with a loaded rubber. You have to pull it off and put another one on. Just tell her it was slipping off or felt it was tearing. Also, if you are using a condom, buy as thick as you can stand, even a reusable silicone or tpe sheath.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbob23 View Post
                  I like to switch between fucking and cunnilingus. When I get close to cumming I switch to oral. There have been times when I don't time it well, and I cum while going down on her. I don't even tell her I made a mess at the foot of the bed. When I'm ready to fuck again, I wipe my dick off with towel that I always have waiting as I switch positions. She never knows.

If you are wearing a condom, the game is a little different, because you can't fuck with a loaded rubber. You have to pull it off and put another one on. Just tell her it was slipping off or felt it was tearing. Also, if you are using a condom, buy as thick as you can stand, even a reusable silicone or tpe sheath.

I can go for second round or even third round eaysily without break in beaween. Bigbob, how many times have you done this second round switch? And how many girls you have done this to?

In my experience with over 70 different girl. The second round is like fucking dry pussy or at least the passion is not there anymore. Very difficult to explain. It is like there are no sexual energy after the first round. Do you have same feeling that the first round is more intense and the pussy is way more wet and also alot of moaning but the second round is like "nah, whatever"?

Please be honest. If you can successfully satisfied your girl and give her orgasm with second round then maybe I need to learn from you more.
                  5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                  10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                  10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                  7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                  Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                    I can go for second round or even third round eaysily without break in beaween. Bigbob, how many times have you done this second round switch? And how many girls you have done this to?

In my experience with over 70 different girl. The second round is like fucking dry pussy or at least the passion is not there anymore. Very difficult to explain. It is like there are no sexual energy after the first round. Do you have same feeling that the first round is more intense and the pussy is way more wet and also alot of moaning but the second round is like "nah, whatever"?

Please be honest. If you can successfully satisfied your girl and give her orgasm with second round then maybe I need to learn from you more.
                    Now that I know how to dry orgasm, I do it all the time. On occasion, I slip up.

I do it with my wife. I thought we were talking about pe not female orgasm.

My wife is one and done. Rarely can I get her to go another round. So I take my time about it, switching things up.

She's not dry at all, particularly after oral. After I cum I am a little spent, but it doesn't take long to get back into gear. Unless I'm sick, I don't think I'm ever nah...whatever.

Comment

Anklepain, Ejaculation releases hormones that make one desire sex less and the "refractory period" starts where its hard to get another erection and ejaculation.
                      Its designed to care for the woman after sex to ensure she's safe and gets pregnant(evolutionary programming) and male doesnt go for other woman.
                      That`s also why woman has the desire to not keep going after 1st round.(hormones)

But.. you can train yourself to keep going, fighting the hormonal response. I get the same feeling but just carry through and after some minutes I'm horny again.

bigbob23, you got the right idea! Switching to other sex acts or switching positions. I think thats another mental dogma many have.. the idea that one has to have continuous penetration.. doing short massages, some hard fingering, whatever comes to mind.. Or just staying deep in her with just pressure instead of in/out motions.

Such stuff turns a 3 minute act into a 20 minute event ^^
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I have to agree with what some others have posted - the majority of women I've been with are one good orgasm and done (done with PIV for their benefit, at least). Some only took a few minutes, some within 10 minutes and a few take longer. You can pretty easily tell when a woman is done just by gauging their reactions or level of wetness. Some will let you continue PIV until you orgasm but you can tell they've already had all the stroking they need, but alot of them would move to go down on me to finish me off and end the session. That said, there are always exceptions, like two women that come to mind - one admittedly had FOD (female orgasmic dysfunction) but really wanted to have one and took a long time, and the other was just a complete multi-orgasmic horn-dog who could have sex all day and love it. Guys who think they have to last more than 10 minutes PIV, probably don't really need to with most women (if they're doing it right).
                        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                        05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Right, many females don't have a problem with Men ejaculating fast, they have a problem with Men worrying and creating a problem out of it.
                          Which can be said about a lot of male problems..

Some circumstances obviously it can be a problem, sure, not disputing that.
                          But as long as you can string together 20 minutes of sexy time, which doesn`t need to be penetration non stop, most woman will be satisfied.
                          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbob23 View Post
                            Now that I know how to dry orgasm, I do it all the time. On occasion, I slip up.
                            So you used dry orgasm to in a way work around PreE. Can you share how did you learn it and how long did it take you? I notices the Minuteman's dry-orgasm guide here onsite is very detailed.
                            I am really considering giving it a try as a way to fight PreE. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_quick View Post
                              Wife does not want 2nd round...even in a few minutes I am ready again. Does not matter if I last 2 min or 2 seconds, second round was always no-go with her. Had endless discussions, she says once I cum she does not enjoy it anymore.
                              I think that is why my PreE worsened, i know every time will be only one round and I put pressure on myself to last longer, then PreE hits me and it is almost an year trying to fight this plague with no success.
                              Um sounds like you need to have a real discussion with her. I would never be with a woman if I cum, she is totally done. That means, if i cum in 1 minute, but im ready for another round and can last longer on the next, she doesnt wan't it? No sir, buddy you need to find a woman who is just as sexual with you, and wants you all the time!

Comment

Working...
                              X