My pre e diary. Make it simple.

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, long story short: I have pre e. I would ejaculate with 1 thrust in sex. Sometimes just licking pussy makes me cum.

I have decided to fix my pre e with andrewvi7 apt+rk exercise.

Plan:
*RK throuhougt the day

*Fixing ATP
•Strechs:
- Hipflexors strech 1 min/everyday
- sidewall strech 1min/everyday
- thigh strech 1min/everyday
- deep squat position 10min/everyday
•Strengthening
- romanian deadlift 3 time/week
- glute bridge with weight 3 time/week
- 100 reverser crunch 3 time/week
- 6 min plank 3 time/week

I have done boricua glans squuezing exercise for over 2 month and frenulum streching over 3 month now. Frenulum streching, clothespin clampping frenulum, glans squeezing and glans hammering. Im not doing these exersice anymore. Just maitaining the desentisation whike taking shower. I dont get IK from touching my galns and frenulum anymore.

If you guys have any idea to make this even more simple, i would like to hear you. Is there any exersice i can eliminate? I want to make this as simple as possible.

WillGetBetter

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, long story short: I have pre e. I would ejaculate with 1 thrust in sex. Sometimes just licking pussy makes me cum.

Plan:
*RK throuhougt the day

*Fixing ATP
•Strechs:
•Strengthening

I have done boricua glans squuezing exercise for over 2 month and frenulum streching over 3 month now. Frenulum streching, clothespin clampping frenulum, glans squeezing and glans hammering. Im not doing these exersice anymore. Just maitaining the desentisation whike taking shower. I dont get IK from touching my galns and frenulum anymore.

If you guys have any idea to make this even more simple, i would like to hear you. Is there any exersice i can eliminate? I want to make this as simple as possible.

I don’t have any ideas for making it simpler - only things to add to the list. If you make progress in the next couple months, then cool. If you don’t get all the way there, then you may want to add a few more things.

soon2bhuge

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck! Looks like a solid plan, definitely! Just be consistent with it!

It's already great that you don't get IKs when you touch your glans, would you mind telling a little bit about the frenulum stretches/clamping you did? Never heard of that but I'm sure I could need that as well.

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck! Looks like a solid plan, definitely! Just be consistent with it!

It's already great that you don't get IKs when you touch your glans, would you mind telling a little bit about the frenulum stretches/clamping you did? Never heard of that but I'm sure I could need that as well.

When having erection, i pull my foreskin toward pubic bone as far as i can almost with full power i get from my hand and stay in that strech position for 1min -2min. You can do with flaccid also with 2 hand.

I used 3 clothespin and stick them whole my frenulum and let them stay there for 15min - 1h. I would recommend 20min. 1h is too much, it hurts alot when taking clothespin off.

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don’t have any ideas for making it simpler - only things to add to the list. If you make progress in the next couple months, then cool. If you don’t get all the way there, then you may want to add a few more things.

I would like to know these few things you are having in mind?

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Plan:
*RK throuhougt the day

*Fixing ATP
•Strechs:
•Strengthening

First day of this diary and i did all these exersice. I Went to shower and attacked my sensitive spot on my glans and i subconsciously did RK. I felt IK tried to kicks in many time but my RK was tronger.

WillGetBetter

Well Done !
Reaction score
I would like to know these few things you are having in mind?

Here are a couple:

A lot of guys who train for preE find it challenging to transfer what they’ve learned during the exercises to real sex. I know I did. A couple things that helped me were: (1) doing relaxation breathing with the diaphragm into the belly. It helps me reduce anxiety and can help me keep my arousal in check during foreplay and when I first Enter for sex. (2) Try to find ways to move your hips (thrusting) without tightening your pelvic floor muscles. I practiced this during edging with a flesh light. I found ways to use my other muscles (quads, hamstrings, abs, etc) and get my weight on my knees, butt, back, etc (depending on the position).

Keeping the pelvic floor muscles loose is key to maintain that arousal plateau. All the other things you are doing will help also (stretching, RKs, and APT).

Schmukk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bruh, literally the same problems, and doing the same exercises cuz of andrewvi7.

Lets do this

Schmukk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When having erection, i pull my foreskin toward pubic bone as far as i can almost with full power i get from my hand and stay in that strech position for 1min -2min. You can do with flaccid also with 2 hand.

I used 3 clothespin and stick them whole my frenulum and let them stay there for 15min - 1h. I would recommend 20min. 1h is too much, it hurts alot when taking clothespin off.

What does pulling your your foreskin towards the public bone do?

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here are a couple:

A lot of guys who train for preE find it challenging to transfer what they’ve learned during the exercises to real sex. I know I did. A couple things that helped me were: (1) doing relaxation breathing with the diaphragm into the belly. It helps me reduce anxiety and can help me keep my arousal in check during foreplay and when I first Enter for sex. (2) Try to find ways to move your hips (thrusting) without tightening your pelvic floor muscles. I practiced this during edging with a flesh light. I found ways to use my other muscles (quads, hamstrings, abs, etc) and get my weight on my knees, butt, back, etc (depending on the position).

Keeping the pelvic floor muscles loose is key to maintain that arousal plateau. All the other things you are doing will help also (stretching, RKs, and APT).

(1) I can tryi to add deep breathing in to daily basis throuhout the day. Im not gonna separate it and make its own exersice in this moment.
(2) How do you find ways to use other muscle (quads, hamstring, abs, glute) and what do you mean by that? My atp strengthening exersice would attack these muscles you mention.

What is the difference between RK and keeping the pelvic floor muscle loose?

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What does pulling your your foreskin towards the public bone do?

Stretching the frenulum and make it little bit longer.

WillGetBetter

Well Done !
Reaction score
(1) I can tryi to add deep breathing in to daily basis throuhout the day. Im not gonna separate it and make its own exersice in this moment.
(2) How do you find ways to use other muscle (quads, hamstring, abs, glute) and what do you mean by that? My atp strengthening exersice would attack these muscles you mention.

What is the difference between RK and keeping the pelvic floor muscle loose?

Yeah, that makes sense about the breathing. No need to make it a different exercise. I link it to RKs. Breathe into belly, rotate hips to counter act APT, do a RK, exhale. That also works great during sex.

When I had sex in the past, when I thrusted my hips forward I always tightened all my pelvic floor muscles. When I started my preE training, someone gave me the advice to find ways to move the hips forward without tightening the pelvic floor. I played around with it when edging. I had to relearn how to thrust while on my back, in missionary, and while kneeling (for doggy style). I’m not sure how to explain it exactly. Maybe first lie on you back and thrust your hips like you normally do while edging. Try to notice if your pelvic floor muscles are tightening. If so, then do the APT glute bridge motion. See if you can do that while keeping the pelvic floor loose. At the top of the glute bridge, try to do a RK. Does your pelvic floor expand (feel loose)? See if you can use that motion to find a way to thrust without clenching. Just some thoughts...

Boricua

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think that you are doing the right thing by keeping it simple. I think that most members are making a mistake by doing too many things at the same time. If they do so many things, how they will know what is working and what is not? I have seen so many members begin with an overwhelming workout and most of the time they don't succeed, get frustrated and leave the forum. Workouts that are so overwhelming will be hard to keep and probably will lead to overtraining. If strong muscles can get easily overtrained how much easier it would be to overtrain the delicate pelvic floor muscles.

My advice to you is to not stop the glans squeezing for two reasons:
1. It keeps getting better with time.
2. To let you try it with sex.
It would be good that you try it with sex before using other techniques. Maybe you already can have a good performance but you still don't know it. If you already can have a good performance other techniques would be unnecessary. And it would be good because by knowing your actual performance, if you make changes, you will know if you are progressing or regressing. Keep us informed of your progress and good luck!

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, that makes sense about the breathing. No need to make it a different exercise. I link it to RKs. Breathe into belly, rotate hips to counter act APT, do a RK, exhale. That also works great during sex.

When I had sex in the past, when I thrusted my hips forward I always tightened all my pelvic floor muscles. When I started my preE training, someone gave me the advice to find ways to move the hips forward without tightening the pelvic floor. I played around with it when edging. I had to relearn how to thrust while on my back, in missionary, and while kneeling (for doggy style). I’m not sure how to explain it exactly. Maybe first lie on you back and thrust your hips like you normally do while edging. Try to notice if your pelvic floor muscles are tightening. If so, then do the APT glute bridge motion. See if you can do that while keeping the pelvic floor loose. At the top of the glute bridge, try to do a RK. Does your pelvic floor expand (feel loose)? See if you can use that motion to find a way to thrust without clenching. Just some thoughts...

I think maybe I understand what you mean. Learn doing RK in every position?? Maybe im going to add this thrusting exersice later in future.

I have notice in my daily basis that 100% of the time when im washing dishes or cooking food my anus is making very light kegel and staying in that light kegel position unless I RK. In both situation I have tensed my stomach. One theory is my stomach is subconsciously afraid to get hit by oven or sink cabinet. Maybe I do same in sex too because of stomach afraid getting hit by her stomach or ass? So this core strengthening for pre e and your thrusting exersice makes sense.

Im thingking to solve this stomach clenching thing fast and once for all with little bit more extremes exercises: Hitting my stomach toward boxing bag and thrusting toward obtuse knife to teach my stomach that everything is okay and not to be afraid.

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think that you are doing the right thing by keeping it simple. I think that most members are making a mistake by doing too many things at the same time. If they do so many things, how they will know what is working and what is not? I have seen so many members begin with an overwhelming workout and most of the time they don't succeed, get frustrated and leave the forum. Workouts that are so overwhelming will be hard to keep and probably will lead to overtraining. If strong muscles can get easily overtrained how much easier it would be to overtrain the delicate pelvic floor muscles.

My advice to you is to not stop the glans squeezing for two reasons:
1. It keeps getting better with time.
2. To let you try it with sex.
It would be good that you try it with sex before using other techniques. Maybe you already can have a good performance but you still don't know it. If you already can have a good performance other techniques would be unnecessary. And it would be good because by knowing your actual performance, if you make changes, you will know if you are progressing or regressing. Keep us informed of your progress and good luck!

1. I will continue but I only squeeze my glans while taking shower. I already over did this exersice. I dont feel IK anymore when touching my glans.

2. Im agreeing with you on this, but Im not having sex in the moment. And I dont want just being and not doing anything especially when fixing pre e is the most important thing in my life right now. This weekend im going to nightclub sober and i will do everything ti bring some chicks home for having sex. Lets see what hapen.

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In the bus on the way to nightclub right now. Going to bring some girls home for testing the improvement. Wish me good luck guys:)

Ps. What i notice today: Doing RK with tight jeans and belt while sitting is like impossible. Opened buttons and loosening belt while sitting is the solution.

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fuuuuck!!! This 18yo girl left her all friends and came to having time with me around the club and then leaves with me to the bus stop but didnt want to come home with me! I didnt take her snapchat because I was focusing too much on "closing the deal". I didnt even think the possibility to fuck her later. Fuuuck!!!

Tomorrow again!

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I didnt get boner when grinding her ass on the dancefloor. Is this the improvement on pre e?Normally I get boner very easily when having time with girls.

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Plan:
*RK throuhougt the day

*Fixing ATP
•Strechs:
•Strengthening

1 week is gone. Im feeling that i need to simplifyi this even more.

Plan:
*RK throuhougt the day

*Fixing ATP
•Strechs:
- 2min Hipflexors strech 1 day/week
- 2min sidewall strech 1 day/week
- 2min thigh strech 1 day/week
•Strengthening
- 90 glute bridge with weight 3 time/week
- 60 reverser crunch 3 time/week

Anklepain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hindi squat position is very hard for me. I always fall back when doing them. Even having foam roller under my ass and holding doorway it still very hard. After 1 week everyday 10min of hindi squatting makes it more easy now.