Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, definitely

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

malemodel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am wondering, for those who have had gains in either length and/or girth by doing PE, has your orgasm quality increased? I am talking about intensity of orgasm mainly, either from self-pleasure or with a partner.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
More blood in genitals = higher sensitivity = stronger orgasms.

But of course a major factor of orgasm is arousal.

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
I have noticed that I'm more sensitive and sex feels better - in a good way, not in a causing PreE way. And orgasms feel better. I wouldn't say more intense like expolsion, just a better feeling. But, this could also be because when I use my extender, for whatever reason, I don't have the urge to masturbate much at all. So, maybe just not having an orgasm as often is why they feel better. Good question, though.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Age has become the most important factor in intensity for me. As I age it has become more difficult to cum.

slowelim

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Honestly PE lowered sensitivity for me down there. On one hand I can have bigger fuller erections easier, but I also feel less stimulation with each given erection now.

JustALilMore

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
PE and fleshlight training have increased my orgasm intensity. I can literally be brought to my knees during a good one. I have also learned to "feel" around inside a vagina, instead of just general friction from thrusting.

malemodel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks all for the feedback thus far! I see the viewpoints are contrasting. This seems to be a sensitive issue :)

RickBhmcsb

PEGym HERO
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I was doing PE, I definitely became more aware of my orgasms. Being able to recognize when I'm ready to release when my penis increased one more knotch.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Because PE gains are so gradual, I can't say that my orgasms changed at all from PE. Sure my size did, but again, it did so over a very long time period. On the other hand, my cock ring and ball stretcher weights have turned my orgasmic world upside down!!! Never in my life have my orgasms been this strong or the PONR lasted as long as they do now.

malemodel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Because PE gains are so gradual, I can't say that my orgasms changed at all from PE. Sure my size did, but again, it did so over a very long time period. On the other hand, my cock ring and ball stretcher weights have turned my orgasmic world upside down!!! Never in my life have my orgasms been this strong or the PONR lasted as long as they do now.

Thank you for answering the question and also providing new information including ball stretching. I am unfamiliar with ball stretching. After reading your response, and then reading some articles on ball stretching, such as here and here, I'm curious to explore ball stretching.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I didn’t think about this poll that hard initially. But. Since my gain my Wife’s orgasm quality has intensified greatly and much, much more frequently.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do notice better O's when the EQ is at its peak and when I PE I feel that is more often than not so for that reason, I have said yes, more intense.

I believe a happy penis likes to show off more