Feedback on New Articles TheBiohacker

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I know a lot of members come directly to the forums when they visit PEGym, so you may miss all the great articles we post for your education, inspiration and sometimes entertainment. :)

This thread will be used to give a quick shout out when a new article is up, so you guys can check it out. I'd love if you guys can give some feedback, ask questions, etc. via the Comments section.

Also, feel free to post to this thread any topics, questions or news items you'd love to see an article about!

Thanks!

Kimberly

Last edited by a moderator:

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
It wasn't stated by the trainee or asked by BigAl what type of hanger was being used. Different responses would be required depending on if it's a vacuum or compression hanger.

Check out Big Al's latest Ask the Experts article! He talks about training deficiencies and glans discomfort when hanging -- Deficiencies in Training & Glans Discomfort When Hanging: Ask the Experts

If you have any other questions for our experts, you can always PM me, or post them here!

Thanks!

Kimberly

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
It wasn't stated by the trainee or asked by rival what type of hanger was being used. Different responses would be required depending on if it's a vacuum or compression hanger.

A very good point :)

The hanger in his case was a BIB. With a vacuum device like the LG Hanger or Phallosan, making sure that you have the just the right amount of blood in the glans is vital to maintaining an adequate level of tension and preventing discomfort or discoloration.

Last edited:

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Oops, damn spell-check on my tablet earlier! Thanks for answering :)

Also, discomfort in the glans with a vacuum hanger usually means too high weight too soon; incorrect wrapping technique; incorrect level of pumping while in hanger; or simply leaving it on too long. Then we get into the whole weird and wacky world of blisters too with vac-hangers, not fun!!! Thanks Kym and Al :)

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Definitely, cool article! Must check to see if there are any penis site/events in Indonesia when I am there in the summer :)

It's summertime! If you haven't made your travel plans yet, maybe this will give you some inspiration. ;-)

Top 5 “Penis” Travel Destinations - https://www.pegym.com/articles/top-5-penis-travel-destinations

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I find great penis destinations everywhere I go. It seems that when I get somewhere so does the best penjs on the planet.... Coincidence? Conspiracy? I think not;).

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Ohahahahahaa,I always watch for a charging rhino... Always

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Oops, damn spell-check on my tablet earlier! Thanks for answering :)

Also, discomfort in the glans with a vacuum hanger usually means too high weight too soon; incorrect wrapping technique; incorrect level of pumping while in hanger; or simply leaving it on too long. Then we get into the whole weird and wacky world of blisters too with vac-hangers, not fun!!! Thanks Kym and Al :)

Glad to help :)

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
Hey, guys! We need your help! :) We're doing a new penis size survey and would love everyone's input. It's a quick, 10-question survey (totally confidential). Check out the details in the new article:

[h=1]Calling All PEGym Members! New Penis Size Survey[/h]Your help in making this the most comprehensive survey is greatly appreciated!

Kimberly
PEGym.com

PS - PEGym Ladies, we'll be doing a survey to get our input after this one, so keep your eyes pealed.

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
I took the survey, and I am so glad noone will know. Hahahaha, I think you should have used BPEL as that is the standard we use to avoid confusion.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
I agree, it should be BPEL. The fat pad can vary a lot from person to person. There should also be starting stats included. If members who have gained take the survey, the it is going to skew the results compared to the real world. I'm just concerned about the many individuals with insecurities that come this site and seeing larger than average results. That will only add to their anxiety.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, the NBPEL threw me a bit.

Ahh, a survey for the ladies? Well, they've had practice. :mosking:

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
I took the survey, and I am so glad noone will know. Hahahaha, I think you should have used BPEL as that is the standard we use to avoid confusion.

Thanks for filling out the survey!

I thought about using BPEL. I went with non-bone pressed because this survey is more about aesthetics (for lack of a better word). The question regarding what men think women want, in terms of size, is more about NBPEL than BPEL. As a woman, I can tell you before joining PEGym, what I saw was what I gauged to be "size."

I definitely think BPEL is a more accurate way to measure, when gauging gains. Changes in the fat pad above the pubic bone (gaining or losing weight) can alter NBPEL. However, since this survey asks for a static (one-time) measurement, this fat pad change isn't a concern.

Hope that helps with the explanation. :)

Kimberly
PEGym.com