Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

8.5 stretched flaccid. 7 NBEL??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8.5 stretched flaccid. 7 NBEL??

    I've been stretching out a lot lately in the past 2 weeks. Seen an immense increase in flaccid length but gains aren't coming when erect as much? I can also slightly stretch my penis when erect as well. What gives? Where is the additional erect length?
    "Like water my friend" -Bruce Lee

  • #2
    Originally posted by DrLongzo View Post
    I've been stretching out a lot lately in the past 2 weeks. Seen an immense increase in flaccid length but gains aren't coming when erect as much? I can also slightly stretch my penis when erect as well. What gives? Where is the additional erect length?
    dam 8.5 inches flaccid awesome, mind me asking what kind of stretches do you do and for how long and every how many days?

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah it would be even more awesome if I could get that when erect! But gee Man I so many stretches where should I start? I usually do stretches everytime I go to the bath room and do about 3-4 sets, stretches vary from inverted A stretches to helicopter stretches(my personal favorite) usually ten cranks left and right, straight out and down for 30 seconds. The occasional Mandingo. Some bundled stretches as well. I'm not very consistent besides the helicopter stretches in the bathroom. Take note that I do these every time I use the restroom that varies each day depending on how much liquid I consume. I stretch everyday and whenever I really can. Sometimes in the car underneath basketball shorts or in my house watching tv. When I wake up. Just randomly. But I do have consistent stretches every morning which take about 20-25 minutes of just about every stretch under the sun 3 sets 30 seconds each. Also after I warm up for a pe session I'll stretch for a couple sets, just simple stretches and a few more once I've finished. Hope this helps.
      "Like water my friend" -Bruce Lee

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you jelqing and edging?

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes jelqing with every workout and the occasion edging but with no determined consistency. Did some the other day randomly and this morning after I measured for an example of how sporadic it is. But yes I do edge and jelq.
          "Like water my friend" -Bruce Lee

          Comment


          • #6
            Are both measurements non-bone pressed?

            I would become more consistent jelqing. You need to build your smooth muscle to fill the extra space you've gained.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm pretty similar to you OP-My BPFSL is around 8.75", but NBPEL is around 7.25-7.375", depending on EQ.

              If it helps though, I do notice my BPFSL usually increases PRIOR TO me seeing a gain in BPEL.

              I'm sure that will vary greatly from individual to individual, but it has been fairly consistent in my particular case. So every time I see a slight increase in flaccid stretch length, I know an EL gain is coming in the near future.
              Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

              Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

              Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

              Comment


              • #8
                Thank you joint expansion that is some great news to hear! And I have been reading quite a bit about smooth muscle in the penis and I have decided to maybe lay of the amount of stretching I do and focus more on jelqing and other girth exercises. What do you think? But I don't want to gain a lot of girth because I'm still shooting for length. What type if jelqing should I do? Low EQ or high EQ because Ive read that low EQ is better for length?
                "Like water my friend" -Bruce Lee

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                  Are both measurements non-bone pressed?

                  I would become more consistent jelqing. You need to build your smooth muscle to fill the extra space you've gained.
                  The flaccid stretched is bone pressed and my BPEL is 7.5. Still an inch under the stretched flaccid.
                  "Like water my friend" -Bruce Lee

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Jelque and pump. Your smooth muscle need more work than your tunica.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      Jelque and pump. Your smooth muscle need more work than your tunica.
                      Thanks BigO. What type of pump would you recommend?
                      "Like water my friend" -Bruce Lee

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        To gain significant girth you need to stretch the circumferential tunica tissue. This happens with high erection level exercises; ulis, clamping, pumping, etc. Sometimes the pressure from increasing the amount of smooth muscle will do it.

                        However, if your bpfsl is that much higher than your bpel, this is an indication of not enough smooth muscle to fill up the space. Doing girth exercises will increase your smooth muscle mass until your EQ is glass hard. If you continue to do girth work after this point you will be focusing on girth and not just filling the space.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                          To gain significant girth you need to stretch the circumferential tunica tissue. This happens with high erection level exercises; ulis, clamping, pumping, etc. Sometimes the pressure from increasing the amount of smooth muscle will do it.

                          However, if your bpfsl is that much higher than your bpel, this is an indication of not enough smooth muscle to fill up the space. Doing girth exercises will increase your smooth muscle mass until your EQ is glass hard. If you continue to do girth work after this point you will be focusing on girth and not just filling the space.
                          I see so should I lay off the stretches and focus on girth or just incorporate a ton of girth exercises? I already do super slammers so maybe some clamping as well?
                          "Like water my friend" -Bruce Lee

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Also how long do you predict until I build up the smooth muscle?
                            "Like water my friend" -Bruce Lee

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DrLongzo View Post
                              I see so should I lay off the stretches and focus on girth or just incorporate a ton of girth exercises? I already do super slammers so maybe some clamping as well?
                              I recommend Jelqing. Why lay off the stretching if your BPFSL is getting longer? Do some 60-70% jelqing, mix in some ulis or squeezes. I would lay off the high intensity stuff until you get enough smooth muscle to fill your tunica.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X