Gains that are possible with an already 10/10 EQ?

Littleasiancock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been reading many success stories on this forum of people gaining anywhere from 1-2 inches in length, and 0.5-1 inch in girth, but it seems that many of those people gained their first inch due to improvements in EQ rather than actual penile expansion, and second inch due to stretching the penis out. I am just wondering how many inches is possible for me to gain considering my erection quality is already 10/10? My erections are always rock solid and I can consistently measure about 6.4-6.5 BPEL along with 4.8-4.9 MSEG. Is it still possible for me to gain 1.5-2 inches in real BPEL without increasing my EQ any further? Thank you guys!

bozocore56

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I didn't gain yet ( started a week ago, been a lurker for a year now, if you in my threads, I explain the reason I did not started sooner )

But I don't think you can really gain a full inch in the EQ departement.... well... maybe I'm wrong but the guy's erection must have been very floppy

Littleasiancock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh ok, I just thought about the EQ situation as many people claiming to have gained 2+ inches seem to have had a bad EQ in the first place. I don't think I've heard of anyone gaining 2 inches in BPEL that started with a solid EQ (9-10) :( I could be wrong though.

I didn't gain yet ( started a week ago, been a lurker for a year now, if you in my threads, I explain the reason I did not started sooner )

But I don't think you can really gain a full inch in the EQ departement.... well... maybe I'm wrong but the guy's erection must have been very floppy

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do more reading.

Littleasiancock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Jay, was your starting BPEL of 6.50 with a good erection quality?

aBone2pick

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sure, you won't get the free .1-.3 inches people are getting for boosting their eq, but nobody is getting a whole inch from eq unless it's literally going from flaccid to a full blown boner.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
I can make my 7"+ erected length floppy or rock hard, so tell me OP, what is EQ exactly??

Littleasiancock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm asking if you guys may have gained your first 0.5-1 inch from an improvement in EQ alone. Like since you started out with a 6.50 incher, maybe you gained 0.5 in BPEL just from an improvement in EQ rather than actual lengthening of your penis. I just want to keep my goals realistic as my EQ is already very good. I want to know if gaining more than 1.5 in penis length (or even 2 inches) is within the realm of possibility. Seems like a very difficult journey, but I will work hard for that magic 8x5.5 BPELxMSEG!

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
PE is PE; it's not building an organ. Wait.... a piano??

A gain is a gain, and everybody is different in this department. Why make it difficult?

EQ gains.
Lig gains.
Tunica gains.
Smooth muscle gains? Or is that considered tunica gains??

:doh:

I don't think it's possible to say hey, that gain was this, while that gain was that. Enjoy every gain.

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To answer the OP:

Yes, it's possible. I had 10/10 EQ before PE. It was IMPOSSIBLE to make my dick go parallel to the floor. It was hard like a fuking rock.

I've gained 1 full inch since then. I must admit it was easier to get that rock hard erection I had back then but I get 9/10 erections. Some times 10/10, but not as often. I feel it's because my penis is more flexible in the ligs, it might have something to do with it.

Littleasiancock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
EraStyle, thank you for your response! Do you think it's possible for you to gain another inch? Or have you found that you've reached a plateau after gaining that inch?

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would read,Get started on the JP90 and go
from there in see what happens.

Talking about EQ doesn't work in and of it you
have to put in the work to progress and then you
have to be smart in your approach

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
EraStyle, thank you for your response! Do you think it's possible for you to gain another inch? Or have you found that you've reached a plateau after gaining that inch?
Yes, I think it would be possible. But it would probably take at least 2-3 years. The reason for this is because I have almost maxed out my lig gains. Which means I would have to start focusing on deform my tunica, which means I'd have to get pretty serious with hanging or maybe try some extenders for a long time.

But I'm not really interested in using these, and that's why I will probably never come anywhere close to another inch gain.

I recently broke though my plateau by gaining 0.1" (looking for another 0.1" soon). But it's so hard to gain anything anymore.

I wish I could gain girth easier. Seems like it's impossible for me now

Littleasiancock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What routine did you use to gain your first inch, EraStyle? I think I'm going to start with a manual stretching routine and hopefully gain an inch there, and then work my way up to hanging to gain the next 0.5-1 inch so I can be hopefully 8-8.5 BPEL :)

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What routine did you use to gain your first inch, EraStyle? I think I'm going to start with a manual stretching routine and hopefully gain an inch there, and then work my way up to hanging to gain the next 0.5-1 inch so I can be hopefully 8-8.5 BPEL :)
I've always stuck with manual stretching and jelqing + manual girth exercises

I can't really write down the routine, because I've done so many