What is the best enhancement method?

cda79

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I had my suspensory ligament cut 18 months ago & have been stretching since. I would like to gain more length as well as girth. I was scheduled to go to Dr. Elist & have the Elist Implant put in. After reading horror stories I cancelled. So my question is what is everyone having done? Was it successful or unsuccessful? What was your gains? I would like to know these things whether it was just length, just girth or both. If I can find something that really works I will book now. Thanks.

samsi4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you talking about penis surgery enhancement?

mrimalive1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did he give you a extender after the surgery or even suggest to you to buy 1?

draggin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You got your suspensory ligament cut!?! On purpose?!? I cannot relate to you at all. I hope you find peace with your penis in your future.

mrimalive1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Relax Draggin lol, maybe he wasn't making any gains with regular pe.I think he should start using a extender and post a log so we can all see the results from doing it that way.I havent seen a logged thread from someone who has cut before.

draggin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Relax Draggin lol, maybe he wasn't making any gains with regular pe.I think he should start using a extender and post a log so we can all see the results from doing it that way.I havent seen a logged thread from someone who has cut before.

I am relaxed. Sorry if I come across abrasive. But to not have any gains still doesn't justify penis surgery. I haven't made gains in over 7 months. So should I get cut? What if I get cut and I'm still not happy? Which seems to be always the case. I mean, if penis surgery made a man happy with his penis we would all be doing it. Like I said, I can't relate. Bless this poor guy's heart, to be so desperate. I do genuinely hope he finds peace and happiness with his penis.

mrimalive1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hope he makes a log lol.

samsi4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ya dude geting your ligs cut for lengtg gains is pretty extreme... get an extender now that you did asap! So you can get the most out of it and maximze those length gains..........
And make a log possibly :p

cda79

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that I have made gains over the past 18 months. 2" flaccid 3/4" erect maybe 1/8" in girth. I have used an extender, the grip system, bib hanger. They all have there flaws. I am relentless with stretching, it is a job to me & I am exhausted with my job. Even with all of this I am still small. Now at flaccid I am 5x3 1/4 & erect 6x4 1/4. I see a lot of guys on here as well as other sites at 7x5 1/2 & wanting more. I am looking for surgeries, injections, what's out there now. If you had the elist implant done & it was successful please pm me. Thanks.

cda79

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey if anyone has had PMMA let me know what you think about it. I am looking into having it done. Thanks.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
"Best" can be a relative term. From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-...ts-opposed-jelqing-exclusively.html#post36835 :

There are pros and cons to each method. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to the various methods:

Extenders-

Pros:
-You know exactly how much tension is being generated
-Workout is "hands free"
-Progress is easy to track and forecast
-Can be worn with certain clothes

Cons:
-Requires constant supervision
-Maximum tension possible is very light
-Must be worn for many total hours to see results
-Can be uncomfortable without adequate padding

Weight hangers-

Pros:
-Workout is "hands free"
-Very high tension is possible
-You know exactly how much tension is being generated

Cons:
-Injuries more common with this method
-Often uncomfortable even with adequate padding
-Cannot be done in public

Manual exercises-
Pros:
-Very convenient
-Very high tension is possible
-Tension level is easily adjustable
-The most fluid of all methods

Cons:
-Tension is difficult to measure- must use estimates
-Cannot be done in public
-Must have relatively strong hands for hard or long workouts

Please feel free to add to this list :)

My personal preferences favor manual exercises, although each method is effective when done correctly.

wish-4-8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, the cons for the manual exercises are not that bad at all. Still my preferred method.

pleasuremaster

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I did the jelqing thing for a while and made newbie gains, but its just too much effort and too long for me. Im hoping an extender works for me.

Eclair

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
How much did your surgery cost, if you don't mind me asking?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I did the jelqing thing for a while and made newbie gains, but its just too much effort and too long for me. Im hoping an extender works for me.

You can expect to have to put in much more time under an extender, though most of that time will be spent "passively".

Why not also look into different, more specific targeted exercises.

cda79

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
How much did your surgery cost, if you don't mind me asking?
I paid too much, it was $6,500.00. I was new to all of this & it may have had something to with going thru someone that worked for him...I should have called the office directly.

pleasuremaster

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
You can expect to have to put in much more time under an extender, though most of that time will be spent "passively".

Why not also look into different, more specific targeted exercises.
i guess but i dont think i want to do any physical exercise. Im too lazy and dont get a lot of privacy right now.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
i guess but i dont think i want to do any physical exercise. Im too lazy and dont get a lot of privacy right now.

You might have some degree gains with the more surreptitious methods of training, but big gains often require work and concerted effort. Maximizing your EQ will also help to minimize (to some degree) the effort needed to make size gains.

DemandPerfection1995

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you happy with it? Curious.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
One can get no more out of PE than they are willing to put into it.

Surgery very seldom produces anything unless PE is done afterwords. A tough lesson for 6500 bucks.