Been a while!

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, I have been away for sometime, dealing with life and all its BS it comes with. Off and on with the ex, job sucks and lack of $, but we all have those problems, right? Anyway, I haven't improved at all as far as my dick goes. I am wanting to ask here what supplement I should buy for these symptoms... Cold penis and balls, pressure in my anus and under my nuts, waking up around 4am to piss the last week, a little bit of a numbing pain in my dick and when I piss, most the time I have a hard time starting, go in squirts and dribbles when I'm done. My cock and balls have gotten smaller, thinner and and I can fit them in one hand now.... Just wondering what it could be and what I should buy to try and help it solve?

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
would like some info rather quickly if its no problem :)

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Maybe it's time to get an old fashioned physical from a doctor ( and welcome back)

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
So, let's see if I understand you.
- You're experiencing weird sensations in your cock, balls and ass
- You even feel pain in your dong
- You have trouble taking a piss
- Your dick has shrunk and is now cold

Therefore, you come online and ask a group of strangers for a supplement recommendation?
Yup. Go to a doctor. Have them tell you what's what.

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome back

These guys are right, a trip to the doctor is a good idea. A lot of those symptoms could be prostate related, and the earlier things like that get caught the better.

Good luck

dejaview

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
From the symptoms you listed, it could be prostate related . I tend to think supplements are of little use to you at this stage. Get yourself to your MD and see what they say. Then let us know what happens. This is very important info for every male out there.

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
damn! rude much? What the fuck is the point of having this damn site up if you can't ask a damn question without some ass trying to be funny? You never know who has been through the problems we have, they might can help without having to go spend lots of money at a dr... So next time, before you say something like this again, think before you speak!

second lensman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome back Tex! Sounds like a prostate problem to me too. Get to a doc asap. Early treatment is paramount.
Rudeness? No just concern.

camaro

Senior Member, Member of the month June 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cold penis and balls, pressure in my anus and under my nuts, waking up around 4am to piss the last week, a little bit of a numbing pain in my dick and when I piss, most the time I have a hard time starting, go in squirts and dribbles when I'm done. My cock and balls have gotten smaller, thinner and and I can fit them in one hand now

Hit the Doc, now.

Alternatively, you can go to the doc when you realize they don't make supplements for dribbling piss and cold balls.

GoingForGold

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds scary. Good luck. At least look up your symptoms on WebMD and try to diagnose yourself before looking for supplements that will put stress on your metabolism.

Datass

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did that happen while you were PEing? How long have been PEing for if you have at all?

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
damn! rude much? What the fuck is the point of having this damn site up if you can't ask a damn question without some ass trying to be funny? You never know who has been through the problems we have, they might can help without having to go spend lots of money at a dr... So next time, before you say something like this again, think before you speak!

Just like you said, Rude much? Where do you get off bitching at the guys who are trying to help you? You ask a question and then impatiently post another time wanting answers right away. These guys give you advice mixed with a little humor and you go off. Maybe next time you should think before you speak. Nowhere in your post did you say you didn't want to go to a doctor or spend any money so the only one out of line was you. Perhaps a few apologies are in order.

Oh and by the way, welcome back.

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ummm that was directed to toadstools remark, not anyone else... Should have made that clear at first, but it seemed obvious I thought. ANyway.... as far as asking about the supplements, I was just thinking it could have been a blood flow problem, thats all...

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
How was it rude, Texas Bboy? I wasn't trying to be funny. I summarized what you asked for in my own words. If it seems like I'm pointing out how ridiculous it sounds, it might be because you're asking something that sounds ridiculous. If what I said made people laugh, well.... think about that.

What's the point of this site? Well, it's to help people, of course. And when someone comes on here, saying things that hint he's going down a bad path, it's my job to point it out. No need for thanks, I do it out of my own good will. I'm just a nice guy.

You have trouble affording the money for a check up from a doctor? I don't know how the medical system works in texas, but I'm willing to wage a bet that it won't cost you a thousand dollars, or even a hundred, to ask a real medical professional, "hey, I noticed such-and-such, what do you think?"
Have you looked into it? Have you checked out all the medical clinics around? Am I to believe that there are no low-income med clinics anywhere in your city?

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm actually going to a dr tomorrow morning. Get a complete check up and stuff...

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
should have taken you up on that bet, lol. Cost 100+ going in at 10am to see whats up, kinda nervous hope like hell I havent waited too long to find out...

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
just got back from the dr... took more blood and stuff. He checked my prostate out, said nothing wrong there and I should know something by monday. I asked him though, if its not my prostate, then what is causing all the symptoms then... Guess I'll just have to wait a lil longer.

GoingForGold

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could it be an STD?

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
doubtful, but not sure. I had blood work done in November and nothing then, and I was having these same problems then, only not as bad as now...