a BIG "f" you

horsepuss

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, couple things. First off i would like to say FUCK!!!! you to all the guys born big, and especially huge. Fuck you, you
bastard's. Anyway.....

Ive been doing this since like march, and while i havnt been as diligent with it as i could have been or should have been, I've seen little return. Mostly my dick just gets bruised and red. And the bathmate is atleast amusing to use, not sure it actually works.

But with that being said, i have found a sort of cure for "donut dick", just jelg after using the bathmate. I would do 75-100 jelgs with lotion after pumping, and would have no edema after.

Lastly, if u wanna feel bigger, and maybe impress a girl. Start dating smaller girls. I recently starting hooking up with a new chick and she is by far the most fit and pettite girl I've been with. I can feel either her cervix or the back of her pussy. She says it feels
Like im in her stomach. Now, im of average size, maybe a little over 7" BP and 5" midshaft - 5.5 base girth.

It felt pretty good to see her kinda backaway from me. She didnt say it hurt or anything, and after i went as deep as i could go and just kept it there, she grinded her hips into it and seemed to enjoy it.

So, all in all it felt pretty good. Considering the last girl i was with had hooked up with a giant cock and guven me quit a complex.

Thats all, thanjs for readung my rant.

DeepConcentration

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Average is 5.6" x 4.7" something like that. You're above average!

lil-crazy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you say donut dick? What is THAT?

somebodyelse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
as far as the petite girl, you don't know if she's had a huge dude too... She probably has too... Just assume every girl has been with a huge dude and you're a baby dick to them. Work your magic as best you know how.

phallic1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was born with a 10 1/2" x 8" flaccid...it's not all it's cracked up to be. I've been using ice packs on it and smoking like crazy to try and shrink it because it's so big I'm embarrassed to pull it out...LMAO....I'm kidding, it's just a joke

Some people have huge ears, some huge noses and some are born with huge cocks...then there is the rest of us...strength in numbers man

DaddyDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You're over seven and bitching? Really? That is a BIG dick!

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that maybe over a little 7" BP is average?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score

billybrown

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Small girls are not always small and big girls are not always deep, where does this crap come from. Just gotta shake your head sometimes.

camaro

Senior Member, Member of the month June 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, couple things. First off i would like to say FUCK!!!! you to all the guys born big, and especially huge. Fuck you, you
bastard's. Anyway.....

Ive been doing this since like march, and while i havnt been as diligent with it as i could have been or should have been, I've seen little return. Mostly my dick just gets bruised and red. And the bathmate is atleast amusing to use, not sure it actually works.

But with that being said, i have found a sort of cure for "donut dick", just jelg after using the bathmate. I would do 75-100 jelgs with lotion after pumping, and would have no edema after.

Lastly, if u wanna feel bigger, and maybe impress a girl. Start dating smaller girls. I recently starting hooking up with a new chick and she is by far the most fit and pettite girl I've been with. I can feel either her cervix or the back of her pussy. She says it feels
Like im in her stomach. Now, im of average size, maybe a little over 7" BP and 5" midshaft - 5.5 base girth.

It felt pretty good to see her kinda backaway from me. She didnt say it hurt or anything, and after i went as deep as i could go and just kept it there, she grinded her hips into it and seemed to enjoy it.

So, all in all it felt pretty good. Considering the last girl i was with had hooked up with a giant cock and guven me quit a complex.

Thats all, thanjs for readung my rant.

You said f you to yourself there....what makes you think you are small?

James.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
He desnt think he is small. He is just saying it so people tell him he's big.

camaro

Senior Member, Member of the month June 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, F that.

dejaview

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lol. Horsepuss has now left the building ..

btw, small girl does not always equal small pussy.

If horsepuss comes back, there is something I as well as many others are wondering ........what the heck is Donut Dick?????

Last edited:

horsepuss

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
7" is not big, it is on the higher end of average. 6-7" is average, below 6 is small, above 7.5 is approaching big, anything 8+ is big, over 9" huge. Now way 5.6" is average.

DoradoGold

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
"F" you, "F" me, "F" everyone reading this, and if you don't like it go "F" yourself...and amazingly I have not gone off topic.

I believe Denny said it best... and wtf is donut dick? I understand edema fluid build up but not from the jelq

CLOSEDDennyA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
7" is not big, it is on the higher end of average. 6-7" is average, below 6 is small, above 7.5 is approaching big, anything 8+ is big, over 9" huge. Now way 5.6" is average.

It's fine to have your own opinion despite the stats and here's mine: 8 to 9 inches is average, 7 to 8 is small and 9 to 10 inches is big...anything below 7 is tiny...they're just reporting low numbers to make guys feel better. My dick is just barely average in size...if you think what I just posted is ridiculous, what makes it different from yours? Neither one of us have any stats to back it up.

Also seems to me that the average income per person in America is $150k per year, I don't care what the stats say....we can do this all day.