I have a question

Danster579

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I think some of you may know me from the forums by now but since I haven't yet, I'll go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Daniel (you can call me Dan or Danster). I am 18 years old. I have been an active member for the past two months and active PE'er for the past three months.

This is the first question that I've asked on the forums because because the other questions I had were easily answered using google. I am very dedicated and serious about PE so unlike a lot of the questions asked on the forums, please take this one seriously. All ideas are welcome. I will learn from all of your answers. :)

So far I am fortunate enough to gain almost an inch in length (I'm hoping the rest shows up by the end of the month), but none in girth.

I want length gains (before switching to girth) and I am getting length gains which makes me very happy, but I do have a concern. See, my original plan was to gain 1.75 inches, putting me at 8.50 length, then make the switch to girth. By then, I will have studied and learned everything I would need to know about girth and would have no problem finding what works and making great girth gains too. And although I calculate they will be anywhere from 2 to as much as 4 times slower than length, I think I could see success there too.

My main concern is this. It is possible to make an instant switch from length to girth? I don't want to lose the momentum I have built with PE. What's the best way to make the transition?

Should I start adding girth exercises sooner rather than later so that I can make a smooth transition into girth? Should I start switching to girth exercises before I reach my length goal? For instance, leaving a .25 to .50 an inch gap while I work on girth and allowing it to slowly catch up? I need your input.

If you have been PEing for along time, how have you approached this problem?

OR

If you were in my situation what would you do?

Last edited:

frisson

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You're 18.

You're still going through puberty, so your penis is still naturally growing.

Honestly I would stick to a 50/50 routine of equal parts jelqing and stretching. You should stick with this until you're in your early twenties. I wouldn't focus on length because you could possibly hinder your natural girth gains; the same goes for focusing on girth.

Stick with JP90 until you turn 22-23, then get into heavier things like hanging/extending.

Danster579

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You're 18.

You're still going through puberty, so your penis is still naturally growing.

Honestly I would stick to a 50/50 routine of equal parts jelqing and stretching. You should stick with this until you're in your early twenties. I wouldn't focus on length because you could possibly hinder your natural girth gains; the same goes for focusing on girth.

Stick with JP90 until you turn 22-23, then get into heavier things like hanging/extending.

I value this advice but those would be YEARS of my youth wasted. If anything, PE will most likely increase my natural gains.

Any advice on how to make the transition from length to girth?

JbirdBFG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You have to really find what works for you. I remembr going crazy over this. Would try one thing nd it didnt work so i had to look for another thing and try to come up with a smooth routine that suit me. You might hear stuff like "dont get into one to soon". You have to really know the principles of jelqing or you will hurt your head". But i recomend building mommentum and dont forget about the lenght. You wanna reach that goal you have in mind.
some routines right here are very smart when it comes to passing from one routine to another. But i recommend at your pointl start by kicking some grith exercises and try to do as much as you can without feeling too much discomfort as you get used to it.

then see how your gains start ro develop. I dont wanna say to do 50 50 because u dont want a freaky dick if sizes arent growing proportionally

Danster579

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So your saying I should obtain my length goal before moving on to girth?

WillyWacker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Extreme girth exercises take building up too.... Clamps slinkies bends ect... i'd within 0.5 an inch away from length gain begin daily light jelqing so blood vessels become more flexible for when you begin increasing the intensity.

Danster579

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So YOU'RE saying that I should start girth exercises 0.5 inches away from my length goal?

JbirdBFG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So your saying I should obtain my length goal before moving on to girth?

Noo im saying adapt your routine as you grow. Even tho you dont seem having so much trouble with lenght, keep on stretching so u dnt gains but bulld mommentum with grith.. Dont go too hard the first times u do this. Start with ok grip and 50 percent erect

Dick Whammy

Retired Moderator, Member of the month Jan 2014,
Reaction score
I think there is something worth thinking about. Picture trying to stretch (gently) a thin piece of thread. You can pull and stretch it out,,,,,and of course snap it if you pull it too tight. Now picture doing the same thing with a piece of chain. It's just so much harder to pull that chain versus the thread. Well, gaining too much girth initially, in my opinion, is going to make it harder to stretch your dick out for length. I'm saying this because this is exactly what I'm experiencing. Fortunately I've got decent length and I'm after monster girth, but the stretching is tough. I know there is a happy medium, but also, one usually comes with the other,,,,,but it's also dependent on many factors. :)

Danster579

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is why I am going after all my length before I am moving on to girth. There are several reasons I belive this is the best way to go.

1. There are multiple accounts you can find and read when someone gained a big amount of girth (1+ inches) and had trouble gaining any length. Like dick whammy mentioned.

2. Girth exercises require a conditioned penis. Or you run the risk of injuring yourself. So I say, why not spend the time gaining all of your length and conditioning yourself FIRST, then move on to girth.

Any more suggestions on how to make the switch from length to girth?