Does losing a lot of weight makes you lose penis size??

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does losing a lot of weight makes you lose penis size??, I read here a guy lost excessive weight and he lost some penis size, is this really possible?, he said that if you lose a lot of weight your body starves and to survive it takes fat from your penis, there for making you lose penis size. Can this be true?

Bnip

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2013,
Reaction score
Losing weight will make your unit appear larger not smaller. You will be losing your fat pad and therefore you penis looks longer. Good physical health if anything, will help your PE journey. Good luck!

billybrown

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Makes it larger, as parts of the penis that are covered with fat will re-surface as your weight decreases.

cashbacter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Losing weight to fast is not a healthy way to lose weight.Because you can break the balance of water, vitamin and mineral balance of your body.If you lose weight to fast, you will gain weight as fast as you lose it.Also losing weight to fast can effect the testosterone levels.Low testostereone can cause nervousness, sentimentality, weakness and low sex drive.I think losing weight to fast is not the only reason of smaller penis.Psychological problems, bad diet,low testosterone, wrong PE exercises can be the other reasons of smaller penis.And the cure is good diet, healty mind, enough nutritions and proper PE exercises.

MapleLeaflet

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Should be the other way around since weight loss will boost good hormones, like testosterone, which contribute to EQ and penis size. Some extreme dieting and quick weight loss may result in the temporary reduction of EQ, but with the right balanced diet (like paleo) and the improved lifestyle habits your EQ should eventually increase.

As the others mentioned, the relative visual appearance will improve too, plus reduction in the fat pad size will open up part of the previously hidden shaft.

TehDBare

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
I recently had the experience of losing too much weight too fast about a year and a half ago, it is part of what brought me here. During my weight loss (wasn't intentional weight loss, just happened while living abroad with different type of job and diet) I lost a lot of muscle mass, and I believe some of the smooth muscle in my unit. Result was a decrease in EQ, not exactly a smaller penis per se, but if it's not standing as tall as it could then it's going to measure shorter. All better with just a little PE.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I could see this happening in cases where extreme weight loss methods would be used. I am sure that it would only be an EQ issue and would be temporary.

MapleLeaflet

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you try losing weight by largely cutting down on carbs (largely processed sugars and grain products) and bad (saturated and processed) fats but at the same time increasing consumption of good fats (fish, nuts, avocados, unprocessed vegetable oils) and good proteins, you should not experience muscle loss or material reduction in EQ. The body may take a couple of weeks to re-program hormone secretion, during which EQ may be temporarily f*d up, but after that everything should improve.

Extreme dieting, like fasting or veganism, will reduce your EQ and sex drive and will cause both muscle and fat loss, maybe including some in penile tissues. Not trying to offend vegans here - they do have sex and sex drive too in the long run. Also, intermittent fasting is excellent and does many good things.

jcarrier

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
On the contrary, losing weight it helps. Its like someone mentioned, what happens is you may be depleted from dieting, but that's temporary.

second lensman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Que tonterias.
Only if you lose it in your dick!