jelqing help

tayapp67

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
New member here...

On jelqing: I read where it says use thumb and forefinger and make circle. But how big should the circle be? If you have a 5.5" girth for instance, should your 'circle' be like 1/2 that?

turtler

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You make the circle as big as it needs to be in order to squeeze your member as you pull your grip upwards your shaft. The purpose of the jelq is to capture blood at the base and push it towards the glans, engorging it.

morebigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well the purpose of Jelqing is to push blood up the glans just like Turtler said.So if your grip need to be the size of a dime or a quarter you just have to play with it to find the size that works for you....No joke intended.

Last edited:

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your grip should be as loose as possible while still being able to move blood. Start off with a grip that's too light to really do anything, and start gradually making your grip tighter until you start seeing blood move to the tip as you jelq. That's all you need. Once you get more experienced with PE, you'll figure out just what works best for you without going overboard.

firegoat said:
Imagine dipping a smooth stick in runny honey. Imagine using your jelqing finger and thumb to squeegee the honey off the stick. Transfer feeling to penis. Keep trying to imagine that as you jelq.

Also if you're loosing erection you're squeezing too hard, if you get too erect your grip is so light, try to find something in between.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Also if you're loosing erection you're squeezing too hard, if you get too erect your grip is so light, try to find something in between.

Not necessarily so. Newbies sometimes get erect from the newness of the exercise and the partial similarity they have to masturbating, regardless of how tight or loose their grip is. There are many other possibilities for loosing the erection level you want other than squeezing too tightly, including too long a session or too often, lack of sleep, tension, etc.

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not necessarily so. Newbies sometimes get erect from the newness of the exercise and the partial similarity they have to masturbating, regardless of how tight or loose their grip is. There are many other possibilities for loosing the erection level you want other than squeezing too tightly, including too long a session or too often, lack of sleep, tension, etc.

I stand corrected, I should have been more clear and mention that its among the possible causes, but I guess I my poor communication skills have hit once more ;)

tayapp67

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok, noted. And thank you. So i guess the next Q is what about keeping blood in the penis while you are doing the jelq. I am holding the base of my penis pretty hard but still I am not strong enough to keep the blood in there. I can feel the blood squeeze by back into my body... Is there an aid I can use?

ronnierokk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes while Jelqing you should not be erect.

You should only be partial erect, so that there is blood flow.

You can grip the base just tight enough to pull the skin up when you move your hand, your should see your head (gland) of your penis turn red and inflate.

If you see this occur then you are doing it correctly.

tayapp67

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hmm. don't think I am seeing that. the red inflation part, that is. Will have to look closer next time as i just jelqd earlier.

Another off the cuff q: I also work out the rest of my body with upper body stuff--should I do that a different day than my PE exercises or does it matter?

thanks in advance.

the_Based_God

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The only way I get my penis to engorge and head to inflate is if I hold the base with my left hand and jelq with my right. I sometimes kegel if it seems like not enough blood is getting in there. I do use a light grip, though. I've had an injury before. How do y'all feel about this technique? Is it still adequate? I just cannot get the traditional jelq down.