Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

Are Jelqs a length or girth exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Jelqs a length or girth exercise?

As the title says, are normal jelqs a length or girth exercise?

You obviously haven't searched very hard, info on jelqing is all over the place. But to make your life a little easier, 95% of jelqing is for girth. Some claim lower erection levels will lead to some length, but then lower erection levels don't produce the same girth benefits.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I've read somewhere that the more erection level you jelq in the more gains go towards girth, and the lower erection level the more goes to length, I may be wrong but yet again, that's what I've read before.

But just to keep it clear, I've read that never jelq at 100% erection level, it leads to injury. So stay away from that.

Comment

I only do jelqs like 30-40 of them. but i do 3 days on 1 day off. I've gained length, but lost some girth. Thats why I'm asking this. I've seen all over the forum about higher erection leads to more girth stimuli. I'm just kind of not sure I'm doing it right. I warm and lightly stretch before.

Comment

May be just a loss of eq. Take a day or two off and see if that gets you back to what you were before.

Comment

Dude I finally got my a length a little past 5.5 to almost 6.0. My girth as you said might be lost of eq. But Why are gains coming slowly for me, while all these dudes are getting raging hard giant cocks in a year. I've been doing for almost 5 months with not much difference what am I doing wrong. At first 4 months I did Jpops. But I have to do less because it worked worst for me if i did same amount.

Comment

I've found a good warm up is very beneficial. Try to massage your penis (light squeezes up and down the shaft) while stretching, help loosen the ligaments.

I currently do 800 jelqs (400 per hand) and have barely gained girth, si I'd assume it's also good for length. I try to jelq at around 70% erection level.

Don't overdo it. There's a thread on PI's (Physical Indicators) that will tell you if you are or are not overdoing it. Sometimes less is more (less exercise, more gains). That's not to say you shouldn't push yourself to do more, just don't do what your body isn't ready for.

Bottom line from what I've read is jelqing should always be a part of your routine, no matter how advanced you are, so it must be beneficial to everybody in some way.
              BPEL---EG-----Date
              6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
              6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
              7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
              Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

I know most people advocate that jelqs are for length but in my personal experienced I gained about an inch of length using jelqs and no girth, at a time where I did only jelqing and a bit of light stretches
                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like
                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

The guys who gain a ton in a short time are the exceptions, not the rule. Yes many get what are called newbies gains initially, I was one of those, but after my initial gains I needed over two years before I got a sudden increase over a few months time. Check out the sticky at the top of the Beginners Section regarding jelqing, there are many tips there that might help you.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I think that it makes perfect sense that jelqs are for length. If streching is for length then jelqs should be too (or am I doing them the wrong way? lol). I haven't be doing anything besides all kinds of jelqs and the only thing I gained is length.
                    Into 19th Month
                    BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                    EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

I find that once you are at the advanced level, jelqing becomes a great intermission between length and girth exercises. It helps get the blood flowing thus making the tissues mor pliable and ready for expansion. For beginners it is the best exercise as it helps to condition your penis whilst obtaining those first initial gains. I doubt that you will achieve multiple inches with jelqs alone as you will require more intense and specific exercises.
                      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I also noticed only length gains from jelqs, and I was jelqing around 70% erect. Maybe UJ will add some girth. And also 50 jelqs daily keep my new length away from geting smaller.
                        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                          I think that it makes perfect sense that jelqs are for length. If streching is for length then jelqs should be too (or am I doing them the wrong way? lol). I haven't be doing anything besides all kinds of jelqs and the only thing I gained is length.
                          No it doesn't make perfect sense. I use an extremely tight grip when I jelq, yet the amount of pull force generated from it doesn't even compare to the pulling force stretching exercises do. In addition, a jelq last for perhaps five seconds compared to the time one performs a stretching move lasting for 30 seconds to several minutes. If you aren't gaining girth from jelqing, your technique is incorrect, or the amount of jelqs or routines isn't sufficient. There are always exceptions, and perhaps you are one of those, but you are the exception then, not the rule.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                            No it doesn't make perfect sense. I use an extremely tight grip when I jelq, yet the amount of pull force generated from it doesn't even compare to the pulling force stretching exercises do. In addition, a jelq last for perhaps five seconds compared to the time one performs a stretching move lasting for 30 seconds to several minutes. If you aren't gaining girth from jelqing, your technique is incorrect, or the amount of jelqs or routines isn't sufficient. There are always exceptions, and perhaps you are one of those, but you are the exception then, not the rule.
                            I don't know, I'm doing them pretty forcefully. I'm a strong guy.
                            Will be looking to increase the duration of the exercise itself. Thanks for the info.
                            Into 19th Month
                            BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                            EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              The guys who gain a ton in a short time are the exceptions, not the rule. Yes many get what are called newbies gains initially, I was one of those, but after my initial gains I needed over two years before I got a sudden increase over a few months time. Check out the sticky at the top of the Beginners Section regarding jelqing, there are many tips there that might help you.
                              How much is a noobie gain typically? If you gain fast, can a noobie gain be up to an inch? I hope all my gains aren't just a temporary thing and not true size increase.
                              BPEL---EG-----Date
                              6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                              6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                              7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                              Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
                              X