Turkey Neck/Webbed Penis Caused by PE

Pg23

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing PE for 10 months now and I've gained .5 inches in BPEL and .25 inches in girth. I'm quite satisfied with the progress I've made with my girth but was quite let down when i realised my length gains were unuseable size because they were covered by my scrotum skin somehow. I first thought that it mustve been my fat pad but after further inspection I noticed a web of some sort connecting from my scrotum to the bottom of my penis. The unusable length is where the web/turkey neck is. If i push this back it reveals more penis length and really motivates me to want to fix this.
Now my question to you all;
How can i fix this and prevent this from occuring even more? My workout consists of manual Horse squeezes and S2S stretches along with consistent use of the bathmate.
Is there any one else who is experiencing these difficulties? Whats the point of gaining length that cannot be used, I must be doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
My thinking, is that it is not unusable length.
Which of your partners body parts will be complaining when the activity is underway ?

Reactions: Dreadsteed and Pg23

BiggerDB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
D over on Reddit talks about using a ball stretcher during length exercises to keep your scrotum skin tucked away. Specifically he uses the OxBalls Squeeze ball stretcher. Not sure if links are allowed but here it is:< No links to $$ commercialized sites > I received mine in the mail last week and have used it for 3 workouts now and it completely holds back all that scrotum skin so that when I'm stretching I am only tugging on the skin that's on my shaft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pg23

BiggerDB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My thinking, is that it is not unusable length.
Which of your partners body parts will be complaining when the activity is underway ?

Her mouth/tongue, hands, and eyes.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Turkey neck Is most likely caused by your BM which tends to suck in your scrotal skin and stretch it. Unfortunately, I have no solution for reversing it. To prevent further stretching of the webbing, Pg23 has touch on a solution. Even a well lubed doubled over 1/2” rubber band will work. On the positive side, the increased scrotal skin should provide you with lower hanging balls.

Except for your partners visual, I doubt her tongue or hands will sense any issues with the excess skin. She may even find the lower hanging balls more sensual.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If turkey neck is developing, its a sign too much emphasis is being placed on the skin being stretched and not the shaft.

Techniques like the reverse jelq have been helpful to some in reversing turkey neck.

Pg23

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses
I will definately look into the ox ball stretcher and the reverse jelqs.
I am serious when i say it is unusable, there is about a .75inch of scrotum skin that is at the start of my penis shaft and it gets squished while engangeing in intercourse. And its not like the fat pad where it can still be used. Its more than just a visual issue from my standpoint.

Last edited:

Pg23

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
If turkey neck is developing, its a sign too much emphasis is being placed on the skin being stretched and not the shaft.

Techniques like the reverse jelq have been helpful to some in reversing turkey neck.

I can't seem to find much on Reverse Jelqs, how exactly are they supposed to be done?

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with bathmate...In the beginning I didn't realize how much the scrotum skin, which is loose gets sucks up due to the pressure...I was trying to pump to bigger lengths in the pump and pumping too hard...I got a cushion pad that seems to help a bit but this is something that you need to be very careful with...I understand how you feel as it seems to make my balls look bigger and take away from gains...

I will say that your gains will still be felt when it comes to sex...Your erection is hard and the skin is soft so your girl will feel the gains regardless of aesthetics...

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I can't seem to find much on Reverse Jelqs, how exactly are they supposed to be done?

It's done like the standard jelq except you start the rep from behind the glans and end deep into the base. It's a "reverse" motion compared to the standard jelq.

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

My solution is to use 2 rubber bands and wrap them around my sack before jelqing. It can also be used while stretching. Make sure it's lubed well or it might get too tight and sore.

This has aided me in not developing any much more turkey neck after I gained it during my first period of PE.

I don't believe anyone can fully prevent any for mof turkey neck/skin gains while doing PE. Sooner or later, it will happen, especially if you gain

Pg23

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Turkey neck Is most likely caused by your BM which tends to suck in your scrotal skin and stretch it. Unfortunately, I have no solution for reversing it. To prevent further stretching of the webbing, Pg23 has touch on a solution. Even a well lubed doubled over 1/2” rubber band will work. On the positive side, the increased scrotal skin should provide you with lower hanging balls.

Except for your partners visual, I doubt her tongue or hands will sense any issues with the excess skin. She may even find the lower hanging balls more sensual.

I tried using a stretchy silicone cock ring and while pumping it somehow got so tight that my testicles were in pain, should i have not used the cock ring?
Or was it too muxh pressure which let to the testicle skin eventually being sucked in anyways