Girth gains failure

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would be grateful to the administrator who openly admit to me in a private message that everything is a lie and that they have a certain benefit or pleasure from writing about increasing the size of the penis. Then I would avoid wasting time, futile expectations and the risk of injury. I did V-jelq, OK-jelq for a few months and squeezes for a few months. I did exercises 4 times a week, 20-30 min. Tried variants with weak, moderate and strong grip. Tried with weak, moderate and strong erections.

Let's be honest, it's impossible that after half a year or even more of training, I do everything wrong all the time. My girth measure six months ago was 11.8 cm. And today it was 11.8 cm.
Even though I didn’t work as professionally as all of you successful, at least in this amateur way I should have gained 2mm for all this time.
At first I thought to ask here for advice about some third type of exercise, but why? To waste time again, experience disappointment or hurt my penis.
Thanks.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why do u claim its all a lie and it works in the same post? "Even though I didn’t work as professionally as all of you successful, at least in this amateur way I should have gained 2mm for all this time." Do you think just because u did an effort some god is gonna come down and give it to u? Yes just move on from this, seems like you would be better off

Brazenkane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would be grateful to the administrator who openly admit to me in a private message that everything is a lie and that they have a certain benefit or pleasure from writing about increasing the size of the penis. Then I would avoid wasting time, futile expectations and the risk of injury. I did V-jelq, OK-jelq for a few months and squeezes for a few months. I did exercises 4 times a week, 20-30 min. Tried variants with weak, moderate and strong grip. Tried with weak, moderate and strong erections.

Let's be honest, it's impossible that after half a year or even more of training, I do everything wrong all the time. My girth measure six months ago was 11.8 cm. And today it was 11.8 cm.
Even though I didn’t work as professionally as all of you successful, at least in this amateur way I should have gained 2mm for all this time.
At first I thought to ask here for advice about some third type of exercise, but why? To waste time again, experience disappointment or hurt my penis.
Thanks.

Are you pumping? THAT is where you'll see girth gains.

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why do u claim its all a lie and it works in the same post? "Even though I didn’t work as professionally as all of you successful, at least in this amateur way I should have gained 2mm for all this time." Do you think just because u did an effort some god is gonna come down and give it to u? Yes just move on from this, seems like you would be better off

I don't think an unknown force should reward someone for trying. I want to say that if someone is a pro cyclist and can ride 500 km, someone who is an amateur cyclist will ride at least 5 km. Also, as much as I do everything wrong and amateurish, at least some minimal result should have been seen if it is really possible to affect the size of the penis. I don't have to add 2 cm per month like you who supposedly succeed in that.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would be grateful to the administrator who openly admit to me in a private message that everything is a lie and that they have a certain benefit or pleasure from writing about increasing the size of the penis. Then I would avoid wasting time, futile expectations and the risk of injury.

I'd like to hear a little more about this accusation, if possible. Could it have been misread? Misunderstood? From the wording of you post I suspect you may be working in a second language.

I did V-jelq, OK-jelq for a few months and squeezes for a few months. I did exercises 4 times a week, 20-30 min. Tried variants with weak, moderate and strong grip. Tried with weak, moderate and strong erections.

Just an initial consideration, but if you are not consistent you may not see results. I've been on the "gym for years, and have read many success stories. The one thiong they have in comon is consistency.

I'd say it is absolutely possible that after a half a year you do everything wrong. That is exactly what I did. I spent more than 6 months not gaining. Then I put in time and effort to build a good routine. And then gains came.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think an unknown force should reward someone for trying. I want to say that if someone is a pro cyclist and can ride 500 km, someone who is an amateur cyclist will ride at least 5 km. Also, as much as I do everything wrong and amateurish, at least some minimal result should have been seen if it is really possible to affect the size of the penis. I don't have to add 2 cm per month like you who supposedly succeed in that.

In what part of my reply they did i claim to gain 2cm pr month ?LOL and if the amateur cyclist doesnt know how to ride a bicycle he wouldnt be able to ride at least 5km. As someone suggested already, pumping is easy, effective and doesnt require a certain technique. I pump almost everyday, ive done it for several years and i love it. If you are serious about gaining i suggest a pump. U can get a cheap one with a gauge to see if its something for u. Its not riskier than manual exercises if you follow the safety advice, maybe even safer. I never got an injury from pumping but i have from manuals. Hope u gain the size u desire some day

Last edited:
Reactions: Dangler

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I started pumping (twice a day for 20 minutes each session, 5 or 6 days a week) it took nine months before I began to see any gains in girth and four years to gain one inch

Reactions: Dangler

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd like to hear a little more about this accusation...

Yes, English is my second language. I doubt I made any important omissions anyway. But trust me, when you spend so much time practicing and you don’t get a single small sign of progress, it’s normal to suspect something. I did not doubt my routine because I think I am doing at least satisfactorily. If I remove the suspicion from the Forum as well (If penis enlargement is not just a joke), then the culprit for not succeeding in my goal may be my body, lack of protein or testosterone. But I really think it’s impossible that I worked so wrong.

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In what part of my reply they did i claim to gain 2cm pr month ?LOL and if the amateur cyclist doesnt know how to ride a bicycle he wouldnt be able to ride at least 5km. As someone suggested already, pumping is easy, effective and doesnt require a certain technique. I pump almost everyday, ive done it for several years and i love it. If you are serious about gaining i suggest a pump. U can get a cheap one with a gauge to see if its something for u. Its not riskier than manual exercises if you follow the safety advice, maybe even safer. I never got an injury from pumping but i have from manuals. Hope u gain the size u desire some day

I didn't want to say that you specifically once stated that you gained 2 cm in a month. Although I think I read something like that in a couple of statements on the Forum. I might try the pump since it's not so dangerous when done carefully. But with jelq and squeeze I don't think so.
Thanks!

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I started pumping (twice a day for 20 minutes each session, 5 or 6 days a week) it took nine months before I began to see any gains in girth and four years to gain one inch

That sounds like a lot of effort and time, and the gain was still late ...

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
So who told you this is all a joke? I know every administrator here and we all believe in what we do and how we help people. You sir are fabricating something!

Diet Dr Pepper

Member of the Month May 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a lot of anxiety. Go at this like you don't care if you gain or not your doing it to better your penis health and you'll be successful. Stress and anxiety will kill your consistent and results.

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So who told you this is all a joke? I know every administrator here and we all believe in what we do and how we help people. You sir are fabricating something!

I am always happier when I start to believe again in this. But after every failure, I try to find explanation for that. I am not a hater. I really hope this is a truth.

Grome

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a lot of anxiety. Go at this like you don't care if you gain or not your doing it to better your penis health and you'll be successful. Stress and anxiety will kill your consistent and results.

Yes. First of all, everyone is disappointed when learns that the gains he wanted didn't come. And then, he grieves for the lost time. It's normal to be unhappy after that. But if there's still a hope to succeed (If I try with better exercise), I won't care for the lost time anymore, of course.