Question About RF

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, these machines they use for radio frequency break up fat cells in the body. People use them on face and stomach, ass, etc…

im curious if there has ever been any studies done on what RF would do to a penis?

my theory is, using one of these machines for a few minutes prior to stretching, could loosen tissue enough to expand it.

if anyone has ever seen anything on this topic, please post links.

I ordered one of the machines, a legit spa level, heavy duty fucker! Not just for this but I have some areas that even with working out, don’t improve, and some loose skin from losing a lot of weight…

thanks!

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just found this! https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04506658

apparently they’re about to do a study to see if RF treats ED…

Im going to conduct my own study and see what RF does, if it does anything, to the pecker…

maybe some of you with ED will want to sign up to participate in the study…

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
There are discussions on how various parts of the EM spectrum can be helpful. IR (heat) definitely is beneficial for blood flow and in aiding the healing process. Various colors of light have also been experimented with.

It would be interesting to see how this study turns out.

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’m also adding ultrasonic sound.

I did try the RF once but, it didn’t seem to do much. I may try it again down the road after I test this ultrasonic sound.

The sound has been tested for ED and has worked with some men. That’s why I’m testing it first…

Will report anything significant.