Gained over an inch with only 5 to 10 pulls a day

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hesitate to share as the dick pulling police will shut me down. But I've gained an inch doing simple pulls in the shower every morning. Its not a proven method and I hesitate to share without a disclaimer saying that these results may vary and I am not responsible for any issues as a result. I've tried to describe the procedure to a fellow moderator who couldn't get the jist of the procedure. But either way, yes, a full inch without putting in hours of pulling. I shower, shampoo top and bottom and then conditioner my hand. I overhand grip my unit, and then pull my unit through my hand applying force to stretch - flaccid 5 to 10 times. That is it. Simple and painless yet somehow I have gained and inch over a couple of years. The controversy is flaccid pulls where proven rules say with 70% erection.. Let the police out, lets discuss, I've gone from 7 1/4" TO 8 1/4" with a flaccid stretch to 8 5/8' Cheers to the gainers, there are always new ways to skin a cat.

TheZZMan

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Will also add that I have gone from a grower to a shower with a 6 1/2" flaccid. Mrs. ZZ woman loves the visual. I do something we call the "dancing dick" where I display and wiggle to get her attention. Fun times at the ZZ household.

Reactions: firemechanic

ramaste

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have few questions.....................
  • Were the gains came only from those stretching ?
  • Did you do kegels?
  • Did you do any stamina exercises like edging?
  • How long does it took you to see visual gains?

TheZZMan

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Initially I lost 1/4" and was discouraged as can be imagined. Then after a couple months I got back to my original size and beyond. Not really sure but have been a member here for a while and its just a lazy 2 minutes everyday in the shower stretching most every day. I do edge with a cock ring on which gives me a good pump. I don't kegel even though I probably should.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Edging is known to promote growth how long do you do it for?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Some gain more easily than others

711CC966-3E85-4FA3-BE40-D4079D2730D0.jpeg

TheZZMan

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Edging is known to promote growth how long do you do it for?

I do it when time permits and the ZZWoman is not around. I limit to no more than 30 minute sessions so as to not injure myself with a rubber ring on. However, I do edge rather intensely and push the PONR as much as possible. Been known to have multiple sessions in a row after short breaks.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I do it when time permits and the ZZWoman is not around. I limit to no more than 30 minute sessions so as to not injure myself with a rubber ring on. However, I do edge rather intensely and push the PONR as much as possible. Been known to have multiple sessions in a row after short breaks.

I expect this is causing your growth .
A note to less experienced members clamped edging requires significant condition to avoid injury risk.

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could also be a combination of you getting better gains from EQ as well as the clamped edging. Also, how correct were the initial measurements? And the EQ at that time? VS now?

It just makes too little sense for just 2 min stretching a day will gain you 1 whole inch in that time.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've always stretched flaccid, your results are great.

A low intensity routine or a routine that doesn't take a lot of time can produce great results.

Thanks for sharing

TheZZMan

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could also be a combination of you getting better gains from EQ as well as the clamped edging. Also, how correct were the initial measurements? And the EQ at that time? VS now?

It just makes too little sense for just 2 min stretching a day will gain you 1 whole inch in that time.

Well, I've been around here for 6 years so that's

-365 days a year x 6 years x 10 stretches per day = 21,900 stretches. (most likely more than that as I did start out with JP90 for conditioning)

Compare that to someone doing JP90

-90 days x 100 jelqs = 9,000 jelqs.

To your second question - Yes, initial measurements were accurate

Reactions: EraStyle

TheZZMan

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I guess the moral is that patience and persistence eventually pay off. Trying to gain quickly can lead to injury, being slow and methodical worked for me.

When I was conditioning with JP90 initially, I actually lost length. Went from 7 1/4" down to 7" which wasn't the intended consequence. However, I had faith in those on the forums and pushed through it and reaped rewards in the end. I think the experience with losing length initially is why I decided to just casually stretch in the shower. It didn't take a lot of time or effort compared to counting jelqs up to 100. So I just did it and started over a period of time to notice results. As soon as you see results, you keep on doing what got you the results.

Everyone wants a quick fix, but you may be like me, a lazy approach over time could be your ticket to growth.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So you gained +/- 0.4 cm a year over 6 yrs. So it did effect your growth. I also notice that random stretches during the day yields a bit of gains. I also get away with some stretches in the shower.

I do a hindi squat pose and pull it outwards mostly, and sometimes upward. I want to see if it will make a difference.

I really really want more length but it takes time, which I dont have and can never stay consistent with PE. - Even though my wife says it's fine, I don't think it's fine. I know her ex was way way longer than me and her orgasms were from deep spot stimulation, so it's not fine for me. I feel like she's just settling because she knows she will never get that length again and perhaps she's trying to be happy, which is fine, but not for me.

I had this problem in a previous marriage, and got divorced vowing I would never put myself in that situation again. - I couldn't believe my world when I found out my current wife had way bigger, and bigger than my ex wife had.

We kinda do have good sex, but it's mostly with her self stimulating her clit and she likes it but I can see it makes her tired and she never ever goes round two, but I know (from her) that she went twice at least with her ex. So, I'm thinking her current clit orgasms are leaving her clit sore, she knows to herself I will never be that long so she kind of made herself somewhat satisfied with clit stimulation (a.k.a masturbation). - And I also pretend that I am totally cool with it. But deep down it's effecting me.

Anyway...

Last edited:

Gazza81

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So you gained +/- 0.4 cm a year over 6 yrs. So it did effect your growth. I also notice that random stretches during the day yields a bit of gains. I also get away with some stretches in the shower.

I do a hindi squat pose and pull it outwards mostly, and sometimes upward. I want to see if it will make a difference.

I really really want more length but it takes time, which I dont have and can never stay consistent with PE. - Even though my wife says it's fine, I don't think it's fine. I know her ex was way way longer than me and her orgasms were from deep spot stimulation, so it's not fine for me. I feel like she's just settling because she knows she will never get that length again and perhaps she's trying to be happy, which is fine, but not for me.

I had this problem in a previous marriage, and got divorced vowing I would never put myself in that situation again. - I couldn't believe my world when I found out my current wife had way bigger, and bigger than my ex wife had.

We kinda do have good sex, but it's mostly with her self stimulating her clit and she likes it but I can see it makes her tired and she never ever goes round two, but I know (from her) that she went twice at least with her ex. So, I'm thinking her current clit orgasms are leaving her clit sore, she knows to herself I will never be that long so she kind of made herself somewhat satisfied with clit stimulation (a.k.a masturbation). - And I also pretend that I am totally cool with it. But deep down it's effecting me.

Anyway...

I can see why you lashed out at Sonia, you’ve been through a similar ordeal.
There’s always going to be someone bigger, stronger and better. Your wife married you for 10 times more qualities than a bigger Johnson.
We are all here to make improvements and better ourselves in some kind of way.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can see why you lashed out at Sonia, you’ve been through a similar ordeal.
There’s always going to be someone bigger, stronger and better. Your wife married you for 10 times more qualities than a bigger Johnson.
We are all here to make improvements and better ourselves in some kind of way.

You know... I get that she loves me, I love her too. The issue is you want to satisfy your love of your life. - I think it's the trauma of having to go through my worst fear again and that it is with some one I really am in to and love absolutely way more than my previous wife. My ex made me feel really terrible about the whole size is better thing, but my wife now is very supportive, but like I said deep down it's not making me happy.

Reactions: sweetpe

Gazza81

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You know... I get that she loves me, I love her too. The issue is you want to satisfy your love of your life. - I think it's the trauma of having to go through my worst fear again and that it is with some one I really am in to and love absolutely way more than my previous wife. My ex made me feel really terrible about the whole size is better thing, but my wife now is very supportive, but like I said deep down it's not making me happy.

Your ex sounds like a terrible woman playing the size card on you, we have to find happiness within ourselves.
Yesterday is saw this guy in a wheelchair, he was obviously paralysed from the waist down and thought to myself how lucky I am to be walking around on my own two feet.
Besides, most women don’t orgasm with intercourse alone, they need some sort of external stimulation.
Have fun tugging away on your own two feet, take the misses out for a few drinks and blow off some steam…

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Anyway...[/QUOTE]

Female orgasms are 95% mental. Also, some women can’t cum from penetration no matter what you do.

If it were me, I’d get to the bottom of what really turns her on, mentally.

I would also experiment as much as possible with fingers to see what areas I can hit that hit the spot for her.

All female orgasms are clitoral! Some have bigger ones than other, just like our ducks. She may have a very short clit inside.

Lastly, go all the way in and get a good motion going. If you aren’t able to get the correct motion, throw her on top and let her grind her clit into you!

Stop worrying about what dick she’s had, it really doesn’t matter. But if she’s thinking you’re thinking about her Xs cock, that could be part of the issue…

sweetpe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hesitate to share as the dick pulling police will shut me down. But I've gained an inch doing simple pulls in the shower every morning. Its not a proven method and I hesitate to share without a disclaimer saying that these results may vary and I am not responsible for any issues as a result. I've tried to describe the procedure to a fellow moderator who couldn't get the jist of the procedure. But either way, yes, a full inch without putting in hours of pulling. I shower, shampoo top and bottom and then conditioner my hand. I overhand grip my unit, and then pull my unit through my hand applying force to stretch - flaccid 5 to 10 times. That is it. Simple and painless yet somehow I have gained and inch over a couple of years. The controversy is flaccid pulls where proven rules say with 70% erection.. Let the police out, lets discuss, I've gone from 7 1/4" TO 8 1/4" with a flaccid stretch to 8 5/8' Cheers to the gainers, there are always new ways to skin a cat.

Can i ask you something.If you don't keep doing the exercises you can run the risk of losing all the gains or you can make them permanent?

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score

You will never get over it if you post about your wife's exes bigger dick in every post you make.

Not trying to be a dick here but getoverit or you will never progress.