Gained over an inch with only 5 to 10 pulls a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gained over an inch with only 5 to 10 pulls a day

I hesitate to share as the dick pulling police will shut me down. But I've gained an inch doing simple pulls in the shower every morning. Its not a proven method and I hesitate to share without a disclaimer saying that these results may vary and I am not responsible for any issues as a result. I've tried to describe the procedure to a fellow moderator who couldn't get the jist of the procedure. But either way, yes, a full inch without putting in hours of pulling. I shower, shampoo top and bottom and then conditioner my hand. I overhand grip my unit, and then pull my unit through my hand applying force to stretch - flaccid 5 to 10 times. That is it. Simple and painless yet somehow I have gained and inch over a couple of years. The controversy is flaccid pulls where proven rules say with 70% erection.. Let the police out, lets discuss, I've gone from 7 1/4" TO 8 1/4" with a flaccid stretch to 8 5/8' Cheers to the gainers, there are always new ways to skin a cat.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Will also add that I have gone from a grower to a shower with a 6 1/2" flaccid. Mrs. ZZ woman loves the visual. I do something we call the "dancing dick" where I display and wiggle to get her attention. Fun times at the ZZ household.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

I have few questions.....................
      • Were the gains came only from those stretching ?
      • Did you do kegels?
      • Did you do any stamina exercises like edging?
      • How long does it took you to see visual gains?

Comment

Initially I lost 1/4" and was discouraged as can be imagined. Then after a couple months I got back to my original size and beyond. Not really sure but have been a member here for a while and its just a lazy 2 minutes everyday in the shower stretching most every day. I do edge with a cock ring on which gives me a good pump. I don't kegel even though I probably should.
        — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Edging is known to promote growth how long do you do it for?

Comment

This is a great example of quality over quantity!
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Some gain more easily than others

711CC966-3E85-4FA3-BE40-D4079D2730D0.jpeg
              Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Edging is known to promote growth how long do you do it for?
                I do it when time permits and the ZZWoman is not around. I limit to no more than 30 minute sessions so as to not injure myself with a rubber ring on. However, I do edge rather intensely and push the PONR as much as possible. Been known to have multiple sessions in a row after short breaks.
                — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post

I do it when time permits and the ZZWoman is not around. I limit to no more than 30 minute sessions so as to not injure myself with a rubber ring on. However, I do edge rather intensely and push the PONR as much as possible. Been known to have multiple sessions in a row after short breaks.
                  I expect this is causing your growth .
                  A note to less experienced members clamped edging requires significant condition to avoid injury risk.

Comment

Could also be a combination of you getting better gains from EQ as well as the clamped edging. Also, how correct were the initial measurements? And the EQ at that time? VS now?

It just makes too little sense for just 2 min stretching a day will gain you 1 whole inch in that time.
                    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I've always stretched flaccid, your results are great.

A low intensity routine or a routine that doesn't take a lot of time can produce great results.

Thanks for sharing
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                        Could also be a combination of you getting better gains from EQ as well as the clamped edging. Also, how correct were the initial measurements? And the EQ at that time? VS now?

It just makes too little sense for just 2 min stretching a day will gain you 1 whole inch in that time.
                        Well, I've been around here for 6 years so that's

-365 days a year x 6 years x 10 stretches per day = 21,900 stretches. (most likely more than that as I did start out with JP90 for conditioning)

Compare that to someone doing JP90

-90 days x 100 jelqs = 9,000 jelqs.

To your second question - Yes, initial measurements were accurate
                        — Dale Carnegie

Comment

I guess the moral is that patience and persistence eventually pay off. Trying to gain quickly can lead to injury, being slow and methodical worked for me.

When I was conditioning with JP90 initially, I actually lost length. Went from 7 1/4" down to 7" which wasn't the intended consequence. However, I had faith in those on the forums and pushed through it and reaped rewards in the end. I think the experience with losing length initially is why I decided to just casually stretch in the shower. It didn't take a lot of time or effort compared to counting jelqs up to 100. So I just did it and started over a period of time to notice results. As soon as you see results, you keep on doing what got you the results.

Everyone wants a quick fix, but you may be like me, a lazy approach over time could be your ticket to growth.
                          — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Working...
                          X