Longer flaccid, turtle prevention, and premature ejaculation

m8jorp8yne

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been stretching for a longer flaccid and edging consistently over a month now and I can see some results, but I can't understand why my penis keeps turtling. It's makes me feel discouraged as if I'm not doing this stuff right, but I know I am. Also, I have devices like the sizegenetics and the zen hanger, but I can't use them cuz my penis turtles up when I try to use these devices. So, is there anyway I can prevent turtling altogether??? Also, what routine can I do for premature ejaculation??? It's like the head of my penis is so sensitive. I appreciate the help guys, it would definitely help my confidence out when I get back in a relationship.

Junior17288

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your probably over-training yourself and your penis is probably not well-conditioned to your current routine. A way I prevented Turtling and Hard Flaccid was I decreased the intensity and force into my jelqs and stretches and wrap my penis after jelq session which definitely helped to prevent turtling.

Also Here is a thread about PRE-E 90 day routine which should help with premature ejaculation and I am also currently doing it myself.
https://www.pegym.com/forums/premat...crease-stamina-and-beat-premature-ejaculation

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Do you experience turtling outside of the scope of training?

Altering your grip tightness during edging/Stop and Starts can help to increase your sensory threshold. Attention should be paid as an adjustment can occur after just a few sessions.

m8jorp8yne

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
My penis is always in a turtled state and even after I get finished stretching, like 5 or 10 minutes later, it turtles again. My guess is improper bloodflow. So, is there anything I can do for turtling??? Also, it makes it hard for me to use a stretching device due to turtling. This makes me second guess if I'm gaining length or not. Also, I think for my premature ejaculation, I believe my head is oversensitive. Definitely need all the advice possible because this is embarrassing cuz I really want that long flaccid hang.

DamonSalvatore8

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Dude all you need to do is wear an anti turtle silicon sleeve all day for a few months that it. Determine how long you want your flaccid cut the sleeve to that length then get hard put on sleeve and just leave it on. I even sleep in mine and the only time comes off is when I get in the shower.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
My penis is always in a turtled state and even after I get finished stretching, like 5 or 10 minutes later, it turtles again. My guess is improper bloodflow. So, is there anything I can do for turtling??? Also, it makes it hard for me to use a stretching device due to turtling. This makes me second guess if I'm gaining length or not. Also, I think for my premature ejaculation, I believe my head is oversensitive. Definitely need all the advice possible because this is embarrassing cuz I really want that long flaccid hang.

If I may ask- do you have a large fat pad? How is your cardiovascular fitness?

It might be a good idea for you to focus on EQ friendly activities so you end up with an elongated penis instead of turtling. Have you tried any other exercises which have improved your state?

What about anti-turtling devices?

Need2blonger

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Dude all you need to do is wear an anti turtle silicon sleeve all day for a few months that it. Determine how long you want your flaccid cut the sleeve to that length then get hard put on sleeve and just leave it on. I even sleep in mine and the only time comes off is when I get in the shower.

Where can you get this sleeve you speak of? Is it something you buy locally (another use) or have to order online?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Where can you get this sleeve you speak of? Is it something you buy locally (another use) or have to order online?

A search for "silicone sleeve penis" in most any search engine will give you many, many options to choose from.

Reactions: Need2blonger

RickBhmcsb

PEGym HERO
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is something new I haven't heard about. I'm at that age where turtling is becoming a way of life. :) Here lately when I look in the mirror on cold mornings I'm thinking...what the heck...? If it doesn't cost too much I'm willing to be the guinea pig for the Team.

A search for "silicone sleeve penis" in most any search engine will give you many, many options to choose from.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
This is something new I haven't heard about. I'm at that age where turtling is becoming a way of life. :) Here lately when I look in the mirror on cold mornings I'm thinking...what the heck...? If it doesn't cost too much I'm willing to be the guinea pig for the Team.

Most sleeves are relatively inexpensive- especially when compared to other devices. If you need an ADS, you can make your own- see: Biker's Passive Stretcher

DamonSalvatore8

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Silicon sleeves are anywhere from about $18 to $30 bucks. I honestly prefer to pay more for them from LG Hanger simply because they’re better quality however the ones off Amazon also work fine but definitely don’t last like the more expensive ones. I’ve slowly increased my flaccid length by progressively wearing a longer one each month. I’m done at 6 inches though because I don’t want my flaccid as big as my erection. Now I’m just going to wear the sleeve for about a year to cement my gains but hopefully it won’t take that long.

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If one understands the mechanism of how and why the penis turtles (especially for real growers), then how does it make sense to "train" your flaccid penis state by using a sleeve? It stretches the flaccid penis slightly enough, then what?

I'd not sleep with that on. And after a period of using it everyday, then stopping it, wouldn't the penis simply go back to it's original flaccid state again?

I am still not convinced a real grower can "fix" this by just using a sleeve. I have real PE gains for years of PE'ing, yet my real typical flaccid state length (as in normal body temperatur, outside, not aroused, etc). has probably not increased. The volume of my penis has increased, so there is obviously a little difference, although probably most noticeable girth-wise (because the penis retracts)

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
If one understands the mechanism of how and why the penis turtles (especially for real growers), then how does it make sense to "train" your flaccid penis state by using a sleeve? It stretches the flaccid penis slightly enough, then what?

I'd not sleep with that on. And after a period of using it everyday, then stopping it, wouldn't the penis simply go back to it's original flaccid state again?

I am still not convinced a real grower can "fix" this by just using a sleeve. I have real PE gains for years of PE'ing, yet my real typical flaccid state length (as in normal body temperatur, outside, not aroused, etc). has probably not increased. The volume of my penis has increased, so there is obviously a little difference, although probably most noticeable girth-wise (because the penis retracts)

The mechanism and degree of turtling should dictate how it's countered.

Sleeves and such are recommended for more moderate issues. A sleeve can help to make the ligaments and other tissues of the penis more pliable.

Increased EQ has also been responsible for turning "growers" into "showers"- some noting minor while others noting major change. This is why it's best to use a multipronged approach for even isolated male enhancement concerns.

Fat pad is a consideration. A sizeable proportion of adults are overweight or even obese. A large fat pad WILL occlude a sizeable proportion of the length of the penis, creating a type of "pseudoturtling" in some cases. Really bad cases go beyond turtling into what's known as "Buried Penis Syndrome".

m8jorp8yne

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Big Al, I'm not sure what you mean by fat pad, but I workout 3-4 days a week and always get cardio in after my weight training sessions. What do you suggest for EQ activities for elongation??? Also, what antiturtling devices you suggest???

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The mechanism and degree of turtling should dictate how it's countered.

Sleeves and such are recommended for more moderate issues. A sleeve can help to make the ligaments and other tissues of the penis more pliable.

Increased EQ has also been responsible for turning "growers" into "showers"- some noting minor while others noting major change. This is why it's best to use a multipronged approach for even isolated male enhancement concerns.

Fat pad is a consideration. A sizeable proportion of adults are overweight or even obese. A large fat pad WILL occlude a sizeable proportion of the length of the penis, creating a type of "pseudoturtling" in some cases. Really bad cases go beyond turtling into what's known as "Buried Penis Syndrome".
In my case; I have 10/10 erections and have had that since forever. I am 10% bodyfat, always hovered around that.

My penis turtles becomes it makes sense for it to turtle. If it's cold, it turtles. If it's around people outside or I am working out, it turtles. It's like an automatic "danger" retraction effect. Could you imagine people running around fighting animals or each other in the old days with flaccids dangling aruound at 5-8+ inches, full of blood? It doesn't make sense

If you are a true grower like me, I just personally think it's almost impossible to change that. It's genetics. I have worn sleeves for longer periods. It pulls the penis slightly out, yes, but the penis is constantly fighting and wants to retract. And if you refuse it to do so by tightening the sleeve a tad more, the blood circulation will not be as good as it would've been without the sleeve. And why would we sacrifice weaker blood circulation when that is exactly what we need for growing and healing when we are PE'ing almost daily?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Big Al, I'm not sure what you mean by fat pad, but I workout 3-4 days a week and always get cardio in after my weight training sessions. What do you suggest for EQ activities for elongation??? Also, what antiturtling devices you suggest???

The "fat pad" discussed in this case is the layer of tissue over the suprapubic fat pad of the penis. It's the portion one compresses when performing a BPEL measure.

EQ based activities like Kegels and edging/Stop and Starts are vital. If one is new to training, starting off with LIGHT stretches and.or jelqing would be beneficial,

The sleeve and ADS mentioned before would be good to directly counter turtling.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
In my case; I have 10/10 erections and have had that since forever. I am 10% bodyfat, always hovered around that.

My penis turtles becomes it makes sense for it to turtle. If it's cold, it turtles. If it's around people outside or I am working out, it turtles. It's like an automatic "danger" retraction effect. Could you imagine people running around fighting animals or each other in the old days with flaccids dangling aruound at 5-8+ inches, full of blood? It doesn't make sense

If you are a true grower like me, I just personally think it's almost impossible to change that. It's genetics. I have worn sleeves for longer periods. It pulls the penis slightly out, yes, but the penis is constantly fighting and wants to retract. And if you refuse it to do so by tightening the sleeve a tad more, the blood circulation will not be as good as it would've been without the sleeve. And why would we sacrifice weaker blood circulation when that is exactly what we need for growing and healing when we are PE'ing almost daily?

It's good you understand yourself as well as you do :)

You're correct- even under the bast health scenarios and EQ levels, turtling can still happen in cases where one is very cold or has performed intensive exercise. This is not a negative issue, but a standard physiological response.

fantasist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score