PE Diet??

RONINVU

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have always wondered if I should eat a protein bar after PE. lol I was wondering if there was specific food that helped with gains. I normally do my exercising after I have gone to the gym and I have my shake or protein packed meal.

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eat healthy. No food is going to make you gain faster, gain more, and protein doesn't help like it does in body building. Eat for your health, not for gains in your cock.

Zanarkand

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelqing means forcing more blood into your penis, if you want to gain faster in PE through right diet ( if it's possible ) eat stuff high in Iron, and Vitamin B12 since they increase circulation and increase red blood cells

mentality

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are definitely things you can eat which can have a positive effect on EQ. Just to name a few, ginger, garlic, berries, grean tea, hot peppers, etc. I saw a full list on here one time that had a bunch of good foods for circulation. Also red meat supposedly increases testosterone production.

Mostly just eat healthy though, like everyone else is saying. I think it would help to steer towards eating meals which incorporate these items, but it is not going to make a drastic difference.

Tharros

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
IMO if you just keep a balanced diet, try to get your 5 fruit and veg a day and exercise regularly you will help gains. Especially if you are doing cardio workouts as they get the blood flowing. Also getting your five G's a day (Ginger, Ginseng, Ginko, Garlic and Green tea) should help blood flow. I also take multivitamin, super B complex, zinc complex, l-lysine, l-arginine, fish oil and vitamin C supplements daily - partly for PE, but mainly just general health.