Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
NOTE- As with all new routines, please make sure that you consult with a medical professional before proceeding. We highly suggest that you have at least 6 weeks of solid training experience as well as good EQ and conditioning before attempting this advanced routine. I've posted this routine because it's one of my favorites and it seems to be the one that a good percentage of trainees benefit most from. As with all advanced forms of training, you should alter the routine to fit your needs, capabilities, and goals.

The "Jelq-Free" Routine

The Jelq is often considered the most fundamental exercise for penis enlargement. While it's extremely versatile, there are other methods with offer a better opportunity for isolating specific aspects of length and girth.

The following routine is the next phase in the "For Men Only" regimen (see the following for the Basic Training Routine). As its name states, it employs no jelq type movements. The individual exercises are designed to isolate the aspects of girth and length respectively for maximum focus.

Exercise #1 (for girth)

The Squeeze [NOTE- this exercise is UNRELATED to kegels!]: Instructions on how to do the Squeeze are outlined HERE. Do UP TO 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!).

If you're new to this exercise, it would be best if you tested yourself out starting with 5 reps or less until you gain some proficiency.

Exercise #2- (for length)

The "Side-to-Side" stretch. It's a very simple exercise and it's perfect if performed after "The Squeeze." Instructions on how to do the Side-to-Side are outlined HERE . Once you set the horizontal angle for your stretch, proceed from side to side repeatedly like a pendulum. Do NOT reset back up or down. EACH touch to a side equals one rep.

I recommend doing UP TO 1,000 (advanced), resting a bit after every 100 reps. This routine is best performed by doing it 3 days a week (one day in between each.) Trust me when I say that your penis will need the rest for recovery and growth.

A good starting point for the Side to Side would be 100 reps.

To determine how many reps you'll do, you should only do as many reps as you're comfortable doing (at first). You can use Day 1 to test your limits on each exercise.

The entire routine should take about 35 minutes maximum to perform (including warm ups/warm downs). If you're really short on time, you can do exercise #1 one day and exercise #2 the next.

Any rest between reps and exercises should be kept to a minimum.

Optimally, this routine is best started on a "one day on/one day off" frequency format. The typical training cycle for this routine is six weeks long (six weeks of training followed by one week of rest).

Last edited:

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yeah this looks good easy to implement. I may even try this when i return to active PE.

Reactions: Big Al

Jeff Powers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Big Al,
Could this be a good routine for breaking through a period of stagnation? I have been PE'ing for a total of 5 years now, with the last two being a real struggle to see any kind of gains. I went from 6x5 to now being stalled at 7x5.25 with a mixture of dry jelq, manual stretching (regular, bundled, etc.) and clamping. Even being steady with all this, I am just wondering if I may have reached my peak or if more gains are possible. My PI's have been good all along and I've never injured myself in any way. I would love to gain another half inch in length/girth. Maybe this routing will break me out of my rut. Right now, my routine looks like this:
--10 min. warm up
--20 mins. dry jelq at around 50% hardness
--15 mins. of bundled stretches in all directions
--A couple of 10 min. clamping sets at the end of the workout 2x per week.
--All this is done with a 3 days on, 1 day off pattern.

Thanks for the ideas on the squeeze and the side to side stretching.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I have been doing this for some time now, but I went about it completely differently, and don't know if I should continue. I grab behind my glans and squeeze very tightly, then I make a strong kegel or two. I then seal it off at the base with a two finger ok grip. Nothing different to this point, but then I hold that squeeze for 60 seconds. I am making some girth gains, but since this is only one part of my routine, I can't say whether it has contributed or not. I haven't had any injuries from this or the other girth exercises I am doing. What would be the advantages/disadvantages to longer holds and fewer reps? I do three or four of these each routine, but spread out over the 30 minutes I am PE'ing.

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for laying out this routine Al. Excellent videos too. I know diesel121 and some others doing this routine, and enjoying it. I have side to sides in my routine just now, great exercise, and i'm thinking of bringing in the squeezes. Do you think there would be benefit in doing a stretch+jelq / stretch+squeeze routine on alternate days, or would you recommend going with one or the other? Cheers Big guy.

jetsetter439

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can this routine work even if my ligs have been somewhat toughened through overzealous manual stretching? Other words, if I hold these stretches like I am supposed to (just enough to get a good stretch), could I possibly overcome the aforementioned limiting factor? Or must I be stretching harder to overcome toughened ligs?

Jeff Powers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jetsetter439, I have this same exact question. I have done manual stretching till I'm blue in the face and have only gained one inch in length over a few years....not to mention I've only gained .25" in girth in all this time. I'm beyond frustrated with all this.

Editor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
At what erection level should the "side to side" stretch be done?

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
This is a great routine: convenient and effective.
Be sure to finish off with stamina work.
Thanks Big Al!
YAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diesel121

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
At what erection level should the "side to side" stretch be done?

Your penis should be flaccid while performing the side to side stretch.

*diesel

jetsetter439

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jetsetter439, I have this same exact question. I have done manual stretching till I'm blue in the face and have only gained one inch in length over a few years....not to mention I've only gained .25" in girth in all this time. I'm beyond frustrated with all this.

I hear ya. I'm sure this routine is effective, but possibly not for people like us who have toughened up our penises a bit. It seems this routine is more for newbies who would like to 'go beyond the jelq', but I could be wrong. I am thinking I might get my hanger out to try and 'break down' my limiting factors (tough ligs/tissues) so that I might be able to benefit from this routine.

dedo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep Going BigAl

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
This will attempt to address some of the posts here about routine permutations-

Advising on advanced training requires a Iot more finesse than making suggestions for basic training. It would be difficult for me to say which advanced routine variation would be good for a particular trainee without knowing more about that particular trainee's history. Due to current time constraints it would be impossible for me to properly review individual advanced routines like the ones posted here and make those evaluations.

I can answer some of the more specific questions:

-The Side to Side should be done flaccid

-The Side to Side is a moderate intensity stretch, but that can be altered by increasing the amount of force used. if you're a PE veteran and have had difficulties gaining length, I'd suggest trying one of the more advanced stretches (like the Tension or Ruler stretch) instead.

-This particular routine should be kept simple. Adding stuff to do on your off days defeats the purpose of off days.

-Short holds allow for more intensity than long holds, and they seem to cause less bruising (despite being more intense)

real-spartan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
whats more effective, the regular jelq or this method "jelg free" ? or both the same?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
whats more effective, the regular jelq or this method "jelg free" ? or both the same?

It's not necessarily "better", just "different". Personally, I prefer the jelq-free routing to jelq-based routines for advanced trainees, but that's based more on average rather than individual results.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Big Al, you mentioned short bursts being more intense than longer holds, but I am not sure about that (I won't be hit by lightning for disagreeing will I). My grip around the base of my glans is extremely tight, and when I do a strong kegel I feel no blood getting past that grip into my glans (it remains soft). Once I have gotten the full effects of the kegel into my unit, I then grip very tightly around the base. The entire hold has a very dramatic affect on the shaft, and the raised blood veins are a good indicator of that. As I continue the hold those pronounced veins remain that way. Uli's are usually held for 30-60 seconds, and other squeezes are held for similar time lengths. A warning is usually given regarding uli's and such to build up the hold time slowly to prevent injury. Perhaps done correctly (which is always key to anything we do), both are equally effective.

Jeff Powers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Big Al, et. al.....

So, would anyone else advise that, given my history that I outlined in my earlier post, I should take a deconditioning break then launch into this "jelq-free" routine, or should I just dive in today and get started? I took almost a month off from this past mid-July into August.

Another question I have is, are the side-to-side stretches done in a left to right, "cranking" motion? For some reason, I can't get the videos to play.

Thanks!!

Last edited: