Stretching semi-erect? Such a thing as too much stretching?

TheNewMe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd week of my pe program and it's nearly the same as JP's 90 day program.

My question is I'm thinking of doing the bulk of my stretching before my jelqing routine with some add-on's and then a lighter or last 25% of my stretching routine right after jelqing before I start to edge etc. IS THIS A BAD IDEA? Maybe too much? Also is stretching right after a jelqing session while semi-erect, say 30-60%, a bad idea? Good for helping length gains? Help me out here guys!

Example: After 10-15 minutes warm up, 10-15 masturbation/edging to ejaculation, 25 second directional stretches while kegaling followed by 10 second big circle rotational stretches for each directional stretch. Internal stretches 2-3 sets of 10-30 second holds then into my jelqing session and THEN ***another set of 25 second directional stretches while kegaling with 10 second circle stretches etc. before edging?*** Keep in mind that I do warm up for 5 minutes before I begin my edging session to end my workout?

I'm asking mainly because my penis is engorged after I finish jelqing even if I let it relax and get to near flaccid and I've never stretched in this state...? I think with my positive PL's so far it wouldn't be over doing it and if anything be another addition to my program and hopefully help my length gains start coming. Any help would be appreciated, or just pointing me to the right link so I can find out myself?

Thanks,

TheNewMe

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can try stretching either before or after jelqing .... it's a matter of preference .... but don't ejaculate right before a workout .... if you must ejaculate then do it after you finish your PE routine ....

TheNewMe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why would you suggest not ejaculating before a workout, just when I thought I covered all the basics lol??? I think I'm going to give stretching before AND after jelqing today and see how I feel but thanks for the advice EQKing

TheNewMe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Any particular reasons ejaculating before a workout would be bad if I wasn't going to after each workout?

justwannabebig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
if you want a top dollar EQ you dont need to cum more than one or twice a week..

there are some articels on this site, where some people did cum alot, and some a little, and some not at all..
the people that did not cum gained the most, and them that cum a little gained second most ...

something to look into and think about :)

TheNewMe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok I definitely will be looking further into this! lol thanks for the advice though I think just based on my sexual activity and the desensitization I need for my PE routine I couldn't limit my ejaculations to near that amount....? Am I doomed? I also have a fairly thick penis and heard gains come slower or harder in the length department so I really want to do anything I can for length at this point.

FloppyDuck

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
im a little curious too, because if i dont ejaculate, i end up with a little stiffy when i stretch, it makes it almost impossible to stretch flaccid, since if i dont cum, im around 30-40% hard. I was considering ejaculating before jelqing session

DownLow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Erection issues should subside with time as you PE more. I wouldn't ejaculate before PE either, save it for the edging session afterwards. I believe ejacualting daily is not an issue. What if you were having sex every day? Would you not ejaculate then either? If you ejaculate less than 3-4 times a weeek and feel it takes from your EQ issues, maybe you are overdoing the exercises.

closed062

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Abstaining from ejaculation during sex can actually boost ones health and wellness. But that gets into chinese medicine and energy work.