Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
In reviewing the net for more data on male enhancement I came upon a jelq study conducted in September 2018 by Dr. Jeff Ferrara. It appears Rob Michaels even wrote an article about it on PEGym:

How Does Jelqing Work?

The regimen was 200 jelqs performed every day for three months. The average length gained was .13 inches, and the average added girth was .3 inches.

It would have been interesting to see what a more progressive and stamina inclusive routine would have accomplsihed, but the fact a doctor conducted the study and posted a public report is encouraging!

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I need to up my jelqs to 200 a day!

Those are impressive results! With those numbers being the average half of the guys gained more! A .3 gain in girth is a lot!

Mattia Pascal

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does the study mention any analysis done after the regimen? Echography maybe?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Does the study mention any analysis done after the regimen? Echography maybe?

According to the study, the results were obtained with measurements filmed using a camera.

Reactions: Unique7

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see if there was a follow-up to see if the gains were perminant.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Reactions: Unique7

breakthehabits

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nice one, I'll try do that much once I focus less on length, 0.1" per month is a good perspective, even over 3 months. But really, this kind of study is so relevant of how our f*cked up culture of results invaded the academics so much so that long term effects are never being seriously studied. All the research protocols being designed to ignore the impact of minor variations in the name of the god of statistics. But that's not science anymore, just studyism for bucks. Men understand change as much as they're willing to change.

Sparta12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
200 jelqs, is that left and right strokes equaling one or left upward stroke 1 then right upward stroke 2?

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good Stuff 👍 , A degreed professional testing the Validity of Jelqing for penis enlargement. Wondering what his colleagues had to say ?

D6ggy9tyle

Senior Member, Member of the Month April 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I deeply researched this study as well as the Dr. Jeff Ferarra.

I would not promote this, as he has done the "Lorenzo von Matterhorn" if you have ever heard of Barney Stinson.

His "study" is used to create his following statements that jelqing wont work and to advertise his phallogauge.

He has claims of getting FDA approval on devices, yet states on phallogauge this is not FDA approved.

There are other sites, all with the same stupid descriptions about him like a dating classified ad about his dogs and love of the beach.

These other sites are also not official and are fake opinions by other "doctors". Followed by recommendations of extenders, with his as #1.

He claims to have done WHO work that doesn't exist and is false. On a fake website build on "wordpress"

His "study" uses the same before and after pictures as his extender.

He tells you how to measure yourself, poorly, and claims BPFSL and BPEL are the same so you do not need to measure one.

This man is a fraud, and his study doesn't exist. And it would be wise of you not to promote such things as it will reflect poorly on PE Gym's reputation.

All of his websites are very clearly created and written by himself, in poor language. All as advertisers for Phallogauge.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
So I deeply researched this study as well as the Dr. Jeff Ferarra.

I would not promote this, as he has done the "Lorenzo von Matterhorn" if you have ever heard of Barney Stinson.

His "study" is used to create his following statements that jelqing wont work and to advertise his phallogauge.

He has claims of getting FDA approval on devices, yet states on phallogauge this is not FDA approved.

There are other sites, all with the same stupid descriptions about him like a dating classified ad about his dogs and love of the beach.

These other sites are also not official and are fake opinions by other "doctors". Followed by recommendations of extenders, with his as #1.

He claims to have done WHO work that doesn't exist and is false. On a fake website build on "wordpress"

His "study" uses the same before and after pictures as his extender.

He tells you how to measure yourself, poorly, and claims BPFSL and BPEL are the same so you do not need to measure one.

This man is a fraud, and his study doesn't exist. And it would be wise of you not to promote such things as it will reflect poorly on PE Gym's reputation.

All of his websites are very clearly created and written by himself, in poor language. All as advertisers for Phallogauge.

While I admit not having investigated this to the depth you have, these are serious accusations!

Please PM me the resources you mentioned and I'll review.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.