From a grower to a shower & methods of anti turtling

Fantastic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Since I am REALLY a grower, my flaccid can be very small, talking like - 2 inches when it's shrinks and even below!
which really makes no sense in a way, since I do hit the 5.7" fully erect, so really no proportion.

Anyway, do you have any advice as to what modifications can I do in my trainings in order to convert to a shower?
It's really important to me, it's about the feeling!

Also - what methods would you recommend to keep from turtling?
I have heard about the anti turtle sleeve and encountered many of them on the net - do you recommend on something like that?
Are there any other methods I am unaware of?

Thanks

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
I was a grower and still am a grower after all my gains. My flaccid size has increased along with my gains but the one thing that I think that improved my hang was stretching my ligs out. This will expose some of the inner penis giving you more visible length in both the erect and flaccid state even if you haven't made any tunica gains.

I purchased the girth bands from LG hanger and they work very well to help prevent turtling. They are very comfortable and give me a nice hang throughout the day.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Making sure the fat pad is diminished will have a visual effect and help prevent all but the most intense turtlings. Boosting EQ to maximal levels will also help.

Engaging in activities where you'll be stretching throughout the day (i.e.- extenders, ADS, etc.) will help to counter turtling as well.

If you're taking any types of stimulants or medications, this can have a negative effect on your penis' condition.

Fantastic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was a grower and still am a grower after all my gains. My flaccid size has increased along with my gains but the one thing that I think that improved my hang was stretching my ligs out. This will expose some of the inner penis giving you more visible length in both the erect and flaccid state even if you haven't made any tunica gains.

I purchased the girth bands from LG hanger and they work very well to help prevent turtling. They are very comfortable and give me a nice hang throughout the day.

By ligs you mean the area close to the base of the penis?
Also, can you PM me with the link to the girth bands you purchased?

Fantastic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Making sure the fat pad is diminished will have a visual effect and help prevent all but the most intense turtlings. Boosting EQ to maximal levels will also help.

Engaging in activities where you'll be stretching throughout the day (i.e.- extenders, ADS, etc.) will help to counter turtling as well.

If you're taking any types of stimulants or medications, this can have a negative effect on your penis' condition.

Well my EQ is second to none, rock solid.
Also - no medications are taken.

Regarding extenders and/or ADS, I really haven't found a product that is comfortable and discreet enough to actually go to work with and manage a normal life with. I really wish a product liek that will be invented soon.

Honest thought - I am a mechanical engineer and have thought about some ways to design a device like that lol
Although it's NOT an easy thing to design and manufacture.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

Regarding extenders and/or ADS, I really haven't found a product that is comfortable and discreet enough to actually go to work with and manage a normal life with. I really wish a product liek that will be invented soon.

Honest thought - I am a mechanical engineer and have thought about some ways to design a device like that lol

There are some new passive type extenders which appear to be comfortable, discreet and effective. For some, a simple light sleeve can be helpful.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
By ligs you mean the area close to the base of the penis?
Also, can you PM me with the link to the girth bands you purchased?
Yes, the ligs run from the base of the penis to the pubic bone.

Fantastic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are some new passive type extenders which appear to be comfortable, discreet and effective. For some, a simple light sleeve can be helpful.

I haven't encountered with these kind of extenders, can you explain about them and send me a link in PM to purchase?

Thanks

Big93

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Fowers!
The best exercise for longer and fatter flaccid,I recommend 15-20 min before sleeping.
I am also grower and fowers help mw that i sometimes think i am shower.
Really great exercise for flaccid size.Also stick with some PE routin,drink a lot water,cup of green tea,do some light JAI strech every time you go on WC,avoid stress or anxiety

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Get your erect size up and your flaccid size should be bigger. You have average erect and flaccid size so it seems normal. My flaccid was 5" when my erect length was 7"

rr04

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

i have tried multiple and honestly just a nice, soft ace bandage is by far the best. Pretty damn discrete and easy to take off to stretch throughout the day. You can cut it down so you’re not wrapping too many wraps and creating a huge bulge.

Trapezius

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My normal flaccid is around 5", but it still has the ability to turtle to way under 4". You should somehow destroy that ability so it would never turtle.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I haven't encountered with these kind of extenders, can you explain about them and send me a link in PM to purchase?

Thanks

The Stealth model advertised on this forum looks promising.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Stealth Innerwear is an inexpensive, effective, discreet & comfortable anti-turteling solution that can be worn 24/7. I highly recommend it for guys who turtle; It's also an effective passive (lighter) tension ADS device when used as part of a regular PE regimen.:thumb: