Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

Girth Exercise: Erect Pressure Squeeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Exercise: Erect Pressure Squeeze

ADVANCED EXERCISE!

You take one hand (grip hand) and do an Uli hold as far down on the base as you can (so you're erect while doing this).
    Take other hand (squeeze hand) and make an OK around your unit, either overhand or under... doesn't matter.
    Now squeeze for about a second or two. Do this, moving up the to the glans. You want to squeeze at about every inch. Not really important to be accurate. For instance, I'm 8", so I do 7 squeezes.
    Repeat going down.
    Then let go for a bit, get the blood flowing. Repeat, only this time face your squeeze hand the other way. So if you were overhand, go under, under, go over...
    Lube is not required for this, but I find they feel better when there is at least a little bit. I do them after I jelq anyways, so there is always something left over.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

How does this increase girth?
    Mc Dong

Comment

The same reason Uli's help girth. You're creating more pressure within all portions that are not being squeezed in.

Comment

Sounds like a quality exercise. Will def be trying it out in a month or 2 when my dicks up for some more advanced stuff. Mc dong i'll leave it to the experts to explain the girth but i reckon the logics pretty sound, with the uli your dicks going to get expansion, and with the squeezes you'll get even more expansion either side of the squeeze, moving up the shaft to work the whole unit. You getting good results off this one NP?

Comment

Beat me to it but aguares is on it

Comment

Quick question. Do you do the slow squash jelq like your crush a can. erection 100%, grab base tight, move up an inch, then with the free hand use the heel of the free hand to squash down to the base of the cock. I was trying to look for a video or an illustration but couldn't find one.

Comment

Sounds like a good solid exercise.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

ahh... so by squeezing at one location, you are causing the pressure to distribute over the areas. Ok. That make sense.

It sounds like an easy exercise.

Thanks guys

Mc Dong
                Mc Dong

Comment

No vids or illustrations. I'll add some to it later... but it works... been doing them for a while now. That exercises is actually from Massive Members.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn
                    This exercise is most effective for want full erection.You'll find plenty of advanced exercises of all kinds here

Start measurements
                    (somewhere in the first half of of 2009)
                    EG: 4.4 inches
                    EL: 6.5 inches
                    single- orgasm man
                    that's a link to size genetics site. are you advertising ?
                    NP97
                    Retired Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by NP97; 05-02-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Nope, got deleted, lol. Wanted to bump this anyways. Works quite well, I started them before Uli's actaully, but you really should be familiar with the uli exercise before you begin them.

Comment

Working...
                      X