How do you do the tension stretch

bimmerfanWD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, Happy Easter. I was reading posts by Big Al on PE forums, and he recommends the tension stretch as the best exercises for length gains. I want to incorporate this into my routine, but after a lot of searching I can't seem to find instructions on how to do this exercises correctly. Can someone please provide instruction to this work out? Thanks

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
How to perform the Tension Stretch:

Step 1: Your penis should be flaccid for this exercise. Grasp your penis firmly behind the head and wrap your other hand around the first hand for support.

Step 2: Pull forward SLOWLY while leaning back for a count of 10 to maximum tension.

Step 3: Once you've achieved the maximum amount of tension that you can tolerate, hold for 10 seconds.

Step 4: Release tension and start again.

Step 5: Finish of with a good soak in a warm tub.

Do 10 repetitions of this exercise at first, then work up to 100 maximum per day (most advanced trainees need less than 50). Typically, this stretch is most effective when done by stretching your penis towards the floor and slightly away from your body. You may want to experiment with different directions of stretch to see which direction works best for you.

Tension Stretch Tip: When performing the Tension Stretch, do it while sitting. Using the edge of the chair as a background reference point, try to pull enough so that you can see a noticeable stretch taking place.

* One way of making this exercise even more intense would be to press down on the ligaments at the base of the penis while you're performing the stretch. Take caution when doing this for the first time, and slowly build intensity on this part over subsequent sessions.

Last edited:

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow awesome. Hey BigAl, the video didn't work for me.

So is this basically like stretching, but In reps instead of timed?

Also, what do you mean when you say "press down on the ligaments at the base" ??

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bump *

I really want to try to get an answer.. :)

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Wow awesome. Hey BigAl, the video didn't work for me.

You're welcome :)

Try the following: Tension Stretch for penis enlargement.
The video actor does it much faster than the written recommendations.

You may need to upgrade your media player to view them. There's a page for the video on PEGym (here), but the vid doesn't appear to work(?)

So is this basically like stretching, but In reps instead of timed?

Correct

Also, what do you mean when you say "press down on the ligaments at the base" ??

Take your non-stretching hand and press down on the top of your pubis (where your penis extrudes from) . Feel where the ligament is at and press down on that to increase tension. TAKE CARE not to press down too hard! Start off with gentle pressure, and work up as you adapt to the exercise.

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You're welcome :)

Try the following: Tension Stretch for penis enlargement.
The video actor does it much faster than the written recommendations.

You may need to upgrade your media player to view them. There's a page for the video on PEGym (here), but the vid doesn't appear to work(?)

Correct

Take your non-stretching hand and press down on the top of your pubis (where your penis extrudes from) . Feel where the ligament is at and press down on that to increase tension. TAKE CARE not to press down too hard! Start off with gentle pressure, and work up as you adapt to the exercise.

You're awesome BigAl. Thanks! :)

Joint-Expansion

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bumping this one back up, as this is an AWESOME stretch for manual work.

Question for Big Al : Is there any specific reason for leaning backward as you stretch?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy in the video is doing it while erect.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Bumping this one back up, as this is an AWESOME stretch for manual work.

Question for Big Al : Is there any specific reason for leaning backward as you stretch?

It gives you a better stretch since your body is cooperating with your hands to extend your ligaments. The angle of your hips being thrust forward can also increase the range of motion of the stretch.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
The guy in the video is doing it while erect.

For best results you should do your stretches flaccid (unless otherwise advised). Still, some degree of erection is harmless and likely difficult to avoid.

Maghed32

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi,

What's the recommended frequency with this exercise?
If I do this exercise in combination with the squeeze exercise. Do you then recommend doing this every other day or could I do the stretch more often while limiting the squeezes to every other day? What do you think?

MoneyShots

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm in my 6th week of doing this exercise 5 days on 2 days off and so far I love it. The hang afterwards is worth the time and effort put into it.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hi,

What's the recommended frequency with this exercise?
If I do this exercise in combination with the squeeze exercise. Do you then recommend doing this every other day or could I do the stretch more often while limiting the squeezes to every other day? What do you think?

Three times a week to start would be fine. You can increase the training frequency if you eliminate the Squeeze.

Realman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Big Al would you say this exercise is better than tunica tugs for length gains ?

Last edited:

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Big Al would you say this exercise is better than tunica tugs for length gains ?

The Tension Stretch directly targets the suspensory ligament (which is the main limiter of length), so "better" would be relative to what part of the penis you're attempting to target. Some stretching of the tunica is to be expected as well with the tension stretch.

Realman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So if you have exhausted your ligament gains, then doing this exercise would be ineffective for length gains.

thenewdude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The reason you lead back it because the ligaments are more on the top side of the penis, so more tension is applied when you stretch downward. When you pull downward, if you put your free hand at your base (top side) you will feel the tension on the ligaments connecting your penis to your pelvic bone underneath.
Also, you can wrap your free hand around the base at that time to cause extra tension and help stretch out the epidermis.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
So if you have exhausted your ligament gains, then doing this exercise would be ineffective for length gains.

While it might become more difficult to get length out of ligaments after making substantial gains and/or training for a long period of time, I wouldn't say that you can exhaust gains from them. The Tension Stretch can easily be modified to induce gains in other areas by the addition of variables. Consider that minor alterations can turn a Tension Stretch into an A-Stretch or a Bundled Stretch.