REP Support for SizeGenetics - Q & A

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyR_SG_Rep

Official Size Genetics Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all, and thanks for having me here!

A bit about me: I go by the nick "BobbyR_SG_Rep", but you can call me Bob. I'm originally from New Jersey, but my work's taken me all over the country. I started experimenting with extenders a bit back in the early 2000's and liked them enough to get involved with the business side of things. My involvement with SG's company started around 2006. Since that time, I've been blessed to be able to help the company and their customers with behind the scenes support.

I've just recently been assigned to the Orlando, FL area in the hopes of assisting the PEGym company with support. I'm here to help you all with any questions concerning the SG, including but not limited to creating routines, assistance with ordering, and even a little science behind how the device works.

I'm honored and happy to be here and it would be great if I can make some new friends while I'm here too!

Reactions: Big Al

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcomeani: to the Gym Bob!

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Welcome !

RadioactiveX

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey there, I have an extender and was wondering how many hours a day should I wear it for best gains and if I should take some days of (eg. 3 days on and one of).

BobbyR_SG_Rep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey there, I have an extender and was wondering how many hours a day should I wear it for best gains and if I should take some days of (eg. 3 days on and one of).

Hi RadioactiveX

Your schedule and training are going to depend on what else you are doing. If you are also doing jelqs or exercises for thickness then that will have to be worked into your schedule.

Below is a very good extender only routine from Big Al. He originally created it for a different type of extender model than the one offered by SG but it can still be used with any model that allows for variable tension.

While extenders generate light tension, you should ensure that your penis is properly padded at all times. You should also give your penis a slight rest and massage at least every hour or so if you're going to be using it for several hours straight. Your breaks in between sessions should be spent hot wrapping and ensuring proper blood flow.

To acclimate yourself to wearing the extender, stretch DOWNWARDS until you're ready to move on to adding the next rod section and/or increase tension. Once you're able to tolerate a stretch for the full duration in the downward position, you can try adding an extra half section/increase in tension and revert to the UPWARDS position and start over again- shifting to downwards when it becomes comfortable then adding time. In this way the cycle can repeat itself until your reach your size goals or until your use of the extender stagnates and/or you need some other type of stimulus to keep gaining.

Week 1

Day 1- To adjust the tension rods to the desired amount of stretch, please refer to this diagram. It's recommended that you start at the lightest setting possible at first. Though the extender can be worn under clothing, you should train with your penis in plain view at all times to get used to the feeling of wearing the extender and to avoid any possible cutting off of circulation. This should be done for the first week of training, if possible. Prior and after each session do a few light stretches and conduct a light hot wrap or soak session.

Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 45 minutes in 3 sessions of 15 minutes each. If you can, try to adjust your extender so that your penis is pointing straight down. Your stretch should feel pleasant and fairly tight. At the end of the day, check for soreness and irritation. Take Day 2 off.

Day 3- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 1 hour and 40 minutes in 4 sessions of 20 minutes each. Though this seems a big jump over the amount of time stretched on Day 1, your penis and ligaments should adjust to this volume with little problem due to the slightness of the tension used. Take Day 4 off.

Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 2 hours and 20 minutes in 4 sessions of 35 minutes each. Spend some extra time after your last session of the day in an extra long hot wrap/soak. Take Days 6 and 7 off.

Week 2-

Day 1- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 3 hours and 20 minutes in 4 sessions of 50 minutes each.

Day 2- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 4 hours in 4 sessions of 1 hour each. By this time, you'll start to feel as if you can wear your extender all day. Resist the temptation and stick to the routine as outlined. Take Day 3 off.

Day 4- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 4 hours and 30 minutes in 3 sessions of 1 hour and 30 minutes each. As you can see, you're starting to string together your sessions to eventually get to 1 long session.

Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 5 hours and 15 minutes in 3 sessions of 1 hour and 45 minutes. Take Days 6 and 7 off.

Week 3-

Day 1- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 6 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours each.

Day 2- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 7 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours and 20 minutes each.

Day 3- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 8 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours and 40 minutes each.

Day 4- Things are changing a bit today. Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 9 hours in 2 sessions of 4 hours each, and 1 session of an hour.

Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 10 hours in 2 sessions of 4 hours each, and 1 session of 2 hours.

Week 4-

Day 1- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 11 hours in 2 sessions of 5 hours each, and 1 session of an hour.

Day 2- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 2 sessions of 5 hours each, and 1 session of an hour. Congratulations! You have reached your total hourly goal of 12 hours!

Day 3- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 2 sessions of 6 hours each.

Day 4- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 1 7 hour and 30 minute session, and 1 session of 4 hours and 30 minutes.

Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 1 9 hour session, and 1 3 hour session.

Day 6- Your goal for today is to stretch for one 12 hour session without anything more than a few short breaks.

At this point, you should be ready for the advanced extender routine.

Advanced-

Each week should have you stretching for a total of 72 hours- 12 hours a day with a day off.

Week 5- Your tension settings should be set at 600 grams of pressure.

Week 6- Your tension settings should be set at 900 grams of pressure.

Week 7- Your tension settings should be set at 1200 grams of pressure.

Week 8- Your tension settings should be set at 1500 grams of pressure.

After you've reached this level, you can start adding intensity techniques to your routine.

One technique would be to slowly raise and lower your penis while it's in the extender towards the end of your stretching session. Start with 50 reps, and try to work up to 500.

Another technique to try is moving the extender in different directions (slowly, of course). You can try side to side, up and down, circular motions, or a variety of all these. The key is to try and stretch your penis and ligaments beyond the level that you're accustomed to. That's what causes growth.

Yet another intensity technique is to add an extra half-rod above your current length and try holding this stretched position with the help of your hand. Don't squeeze too hard or you'll cause bruising.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shred

RadioactiveX

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Great, thanks!

And what about jelqs? I do every day 3x(100 jelqs and 30 v-jelqs) in the evening.

RadioactiveX

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
So jelq in the morning before I start extender session? And which jelqing routine for girth do you recommend?

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym Bob.
Glad to have you with us and we appreciate your support for our members.

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym Bob!

Ha ha Jim Bob :)/\, good to have you with us.

Stay safe!

Meatpuller

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have the old size genetics but I just ordered the updated spare parts.

BobbyR_SG_Rep

Well Done !
Reaction score
So jelq in the morning before I start extender session? And which jelqing routine for girth do you recommend?

You would do your jelqs before your extender training. Jelqs with a higher erection should be done for girth and you must add a couple of reps every time you train.

Banana Bender

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I added about 2cm using an extender similar to SG - in fact I used two high quality extenders towards the end. Personally I think they work. But you have to take a great deal of care with them so that they do no cut off blood supply to the head. I don't have experience with the SG system, but looking at it I think it is quite similar to one of the types I was using.

I'm glad to see there is now a support representative on the gym for rod based extenders. I have to say that the push rod systems really do get a stretch happening. But they are certainly not set and forget.

BobbyR_SG_Rep

Well Done !
Reaction score
I added about 2cm using an extender similar to SG - in fact I used two high quality extenders towards the end. Personally I think they work. But you have to take a great deal of care with them so that they do no cut off blood supply to the head. I don't have experience with the SG system, but looking at it I think it is quite similar to one of the types I was using.

I'm glad to see there is now a support representative on the gym for rod based extenders. I have to say that the push rod systems really do get a stretch happening. But they are certainly not set and forget.

Thank you, and I am glad to be here!

You should remove the extender periodically to massage blood back into the penis and you should also do regular checks to make sure that circulation is flowing too. You can take the break time to do kegels too so that you do not have to do them later.

demonlord

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey I'm thinking about getting an extender since I don't seem to be getting any more length gains

I do have a few questions

1. Is there a limit to how long you need to take it off? Obviously I would not wear one to sleep and from the post above theres a risk of blood circulation being cut off, but how long before that usually happens? I ask because I'm usually very focused on my work and might be distracted for a good hour or two, how often should I be checking everything down there?

2. I'm sure theres been at least a few unsatisfied customers, what(if you can say) were the main complaints?

3. I see you guys offer a bundle and then the standard, but does this mean the standard device is uncomfortable without the stuff included?

Status
Not open for further replies.