This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VirgilD5to6 View Post

Thank you Walter. As for getting in erect from the start, half of the water gets out and I'm left with half water and half air in the chamber, that's why I said difficult. If I go 30-40% erect then I can manage to get all water in the chamber pressured on my penis.
    If this works for you then you should keep doing it. You can count the time you start when you get a full erection.
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

• Reposting this from my post.

I had some issues with getting a vacuum on successfully with my bathmate few days after buying it but with lots of effort I eventually achieved it. I was enjoying it a lot because I usually struggle with devices, did it for 3 days straight feeling great, then I was told I'm overdoing it especially as a newbie and paused it for 2 days. Upon my return though to my horror I wasn't able to get the vacuum again. For three nights in a row in the shower, I've struggled and couldn't get it right, must have forgotten how I did it the first time. Let me explain what I'm doing and hopefully someone can find my fault because I don't think I've ever seen someone having a problem with that.

I first remove the grey comfort pad, I fill the pump with hot water until the very top, then I carefully put the grey comfort pad back on. I try to go in flaccid and my flaccid is pretty small so I have to lean forward a bit, I have my finger on the top of the bathmate where the water goes off during all this time and then I ''slap'' it on my pubic area. I then remove the finger off the top of the pump and try to pump but the vacuum has not been made at all and I can easily remove it... for the record, I tried the same exercise without blocking the top of the pump and still it didn't work. I don't know what the issue is, perhaps air is coming from somewhere and I can't see it but it's driving me crazy. And just to admit, I have no idea how to ''lock/unlock'' the top of the valve I think it's called, I tried pushing it to all directions but it was barely moving so I stopped because I don't wanna break it. Perhaps the issue comes from not putting it right with the valve having to be unlocked/locked while trying to get a vacuum?

And final thing, for some reason if I attempt to slap it on my leg, 9 out of 10 times the vacuum works. What am I doing wrong again?

Comment

• Originally posted by volevn View Post
        Reposting this from my post.

I had some issues with getting a vacuum on successfully with my bathmate few days after buying it but with lots of effort I eventually achieved it. I was enjoying it a lot because I usually struggle with devices, did it for 3 days straight feeling great, then I was told I'm overdoing it especially as a newbie and paused it for 2 days. Upon my return though to my horror I wasn't able to get the vacuum again. For three nights in a row in the shower, I've struggled and couldn't get it right, must have forgotten how I did it the first time. Let me explain what I'm doing and hopefully someone can find my fault because I don't think I've ever seen someone having a problem with that.

I first remove the grey comfort pad, I fill the pump with hot water until the very top, then I carefully put the grey comfort pad back on. I try to go in flaccid and my flaccid is pretty small so I have to lean forward a bit, I have my finger on the top of the bathmate where the water goes off during all this time and then I ''slap'' it on my pubic area. I then remove the finger off the top of the pump and try to pump but the vacuum has not been made at all and I can easily remove it... for the record, I tried the same exercise without blocking the top of the pump and still it didn't work. I don't know what the issue is, perhaps air is coming from somewhere and I can't see it but it's driving me crazy. And just to admit, I have no idea how to ''lock/unlock'' the top of the valve I think it's called, I tried pushing it to all directions but it was barely moving so I stopped because I don't wanna break it. Perhaps the issue comes from not putting it right with the valve having to be unlocked/locked while trying to get a vacuum?

And final thing, for some reason if I attempt to slap it on my leg, 9 out of 10 times the vacuum works. What am I doing wrong again?
        When did you last take apart your valve to clean it? It sounds as if that may be the issue. The following offers an instructional on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VG_1US_mmA
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

• Originally posted by RalphPhoLauren View Post
          Hello Walter,

I recently purchased the Hydromax 7 and I have not been able to keep the suction going while pumping. I've shaved, took out the chalmfer, filled the BM up in closed state, put the chalfmer back in and put it over my penis tightly against my groin (no pain). Whenever I flip the valve open and start to pump there is no suction whatsoever and the water just flows out from both ends. Can you please help me understand why this maybe happening?
          I have the same thing and judging from their response to you I'm quite pessimistic about it now. ''If this doesn't help then you'll need to get a replacement valve.''. I bought this thing just a few weeks ago and if I need to buy a new valve now, that kinda says a lot about their product. Seems I'm not the only one with that issue either. Their support is also terrible, here and on their site. Think $100 and weeks of expectations just went down the drain.

Comment

I have the same thing and judging from their response to you I'm quite pessimistic about it now. ''If this doesn't help then you'll need to get a replacement valve.''. I bought this thing just a few weeks ago and if I need to buy a new valve now, that kinda says a lot about their product. Seems I'm not the only one with that issue either. Their support is also terrible, here and on their site. Think $100 and weeks of expectations just went down the drain.
            You were given advice on how to clean the valve, which is likely the cause of your issue. Regardless of what device you purchase, ALL devices will need to be maintained. If you're training 3 or more times a week, you can expect to have to thoroughly clean out your valve once a week. Some may require a minimal level of disassembly to do this.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Valves need regular maintenance. If you followed instructions for valve problems, have cleaned your valve, and are still experiencing problems then the solution is to get another valve. Even the best of products require replacing small parts from time to time.

How can we improve support for you based on your experience so far? Did you attempt to email bathpump when your problems first started?
              Last edited by Walter BP Rep; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post

Valves need regular maintenance. If you followed instructions for valve problems, have cleaned your valve, and are still experiencing problems then the solution is to get another valve. Even the best of products require replacing small parts from time to time.

How can we improve support for you based on your experience so far? Did you attempt to email bathpump when your problems first started?
                I sent you a DM with pictures and a video of my bathmate's valve. Hope you can detect the problem, hope to hear from you soon

Comment

I sent you a DM with pictures and a video of my bathmate's valve. Hope you can detect the problem, hope to hear from you soon
                  If you are having problems with locking the valve it has been reported this is often caused by leaving the valve in the locked position. This can cause the valve to get warped. It should be in the unlocked position when not in use.

One recommendation is to set the valve in the unlocked position for several minutes to allow the valve to reshape itself,. then to try locking the valve again.

You first unlock the valve and then apply the device to your penis and pump until you get the desired level of pressure. This is when you press the black pip on the valve to lock it. Twisting the valve will allow you to open and close it.

Comment

Wow... I guess I'm just lucky? I've have two Bathmates, one of which is over 8 years old and still works flawlessly. Sounds a little like operator error to me.
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post

If you are having problems with locking the valve it has been reported this is often caused by leaving the valve in the locked position. This can cause the valve to get warped. It should be in the unlocked position when not in use.

One recommendation is to set the valve in the unlocked position for several minutes to allow the valve to reshape itself,. then to try locking the valve again.

You first unlock the valve and then apply the device to your penis and pump until you get the desired level of pressure. This is when you press the black pip on the valve to lock it. Twisting the valve will allow you to open and close it.

Тhink I found out the reason but not the solution for my problem. The little black stick on the valve. So I noticed I was making some small vacuum but when opening the valve and pumping, the pump was very miserable and looks like water was only coming out of one of the sides. I tried pumping on my leg with the little black stick fully brought forward (hope you understand me) and the vacuum looked good and water pumped as it pumps on videos and from both sides. Problem is that when you lock it it goes ''deeper'' and to the left and in order to get the desired pump I not only have to move the valve to the center but have to push it forward too which is impossible. Any ideas?

Comment

Тhink I found out the reason but not the solution for my problem. The little black stick on the valve. So I noticed I was making some small vacuum but when opening the valve and pumping, the pump was very miserable and looks like water was only coming out of one of the sides. I tried pumping on my leg with the little black stick fully brought forward (hope you understand me) and the vacuum looked good and water pumped as it pumps on videos and from both sides. Problem is that when you lock it it goes ''deeper'' and to the left and in order to get the desired pump I not only have to move the valve to the center but have to push it forward too which is impossible. Any ideas?
                        If the recommendation Walter gave you didn't help, and cleaning the device doesn't resolve the issue then you very likely need to replace your valve.

Comment

Working...
                        X