Best Heating Pad

maleenhancement

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First off, let me start by saying the more time I spend at this forum, the more I like it. And the more I like it, the more I want to do it and do it right.

The warmup, which just by pure common sense, seems to be the TRUE key (other than consistency) to really increasing and making your PE exercises work effectively.

I recently bought an infrared heat lamp, but not sure I like the simplicty of always having to get out the heat lamp and turn it on .. as it gets pretty hot and is somewhat ackward.

I do not want to use a rice sock for many reasons, mainly privacy and easiness.

After spending some time here, reading ,reviewing, and using my brain, why wouldnt a small heating pad work the BEST for PE warmup?

To me, it just makes sense if you were to get some kind of electric (plugin) heating pad that you could just wrap your penis in and let it sit .. also, this is just way more common household item than heating lamps or rice socks.

So my question, why would this not be the case? and if anyone uses a heating pad, please share which one you have and why ..

I am just looking for a solid, small, personal heating pad that I can plugin to the wall and wrap my penis in for an easy, comfortable, effective warm up.

Thanks ALL

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey dude

I've been using exactly what you described. A relatively small (14 inch by 12 inch) electric heating pad for over a year now. It heats up really warm. Because of its rectangular shape, it can kind of be awkward to wrap it around your flaccid cock. If you can find a smaller heating pad, it would definitely help. Something like 10 inch x 8 inch. I always set the heat to ''high''. It does a great job heating up. If somebody asks you what you use it for, say that it's for back pain that you've been having.

Infrared lamps are very interesting. Make sure you place the lamp at least 12 inches from the penis. The theory with infrared is that it penetrates this skin, the subcutaneous tissue, the muscles..everything basically. The penis has a few layers of skin/tissue itself but the infrared photons definitely go into the corpus cavernosas.

Both methods are good. The heating pad is cheaper than the infrared, but you already bought the IR.

Good luck have fun.

maleenhancement

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I am going to get me a smaller heating pad to warm up intially with it .. then use the infrared during the PE workout. thanks for the info!

Reactions: PESG

maleenhancement

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Radiohead, do you have any recommendations on which heat pad would be ideal?

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been using a heating pad too, basically the same dimensions as the one Radiohead describes; I got one from the Sunbeam brand @ Wal-Mart for like $10.00; It works wonderfully but I've always thought it'd be great to find a smaller one so if any of you guys finds one smaller please let me know where I can purchase it.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For the life of me, I could never find a heating pad that got hot enough to where I thought I was getting a good, thorough warm-up. I have a Sunbeam pad, probably similar (if not the same exact) one that you bought W.M.P. and I could never get that thing warm enough. For convenience, I tried, but I still always end up back with my trusty sock filled with flax seed.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use a heating pad too, I love it.

I lack the privacy that I'd need to use a rice sock.

Mine is by a brand called HotMedics which I bought from an English store for around £30 (now looking at these other prices it appears I could have got a better deal!)

ReetB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm with PESG on this one. I tried a heating pad and it really didn't heat anywhere near the levels I needed it too.

In the end I just bought a microwaveable bean bag that is used for sore backs and necks. Put it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and you're good to go!

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use an electric heating pad too, and radiohead, exactly what you said - its rectangular and big, its difficult to wrap it effectively around my penis. Everytime someone asks, i tell them i need to heat my muscles after lifting weights..
I really wish i could have a smaller one. The plus points are that the pad can be as hot as you want and for as long as you want. Definitely a leg up over using a washcloth or glass of water. And it also feels really pleasant when you wrap you whole groin area in it. Heats up the ligs really well.

Charles Rodgers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This might be a really stupid question, but does it have to be plugged in during use or can I just plug it in for the purpose of heating it up and then bring it to bed?

Also, where can I get these for the best price?

Charles Rodgers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bumping this thread again just to ask, do you think this will work good for warmup? I'm going to do PE in bed.

Beurer värmedyna hk comfort - värmedynor & värmefiltar - Ginza.se

It measures 44cm(17.3 inches) x 33cm(13 inches) and has three settings for heat (I'm guessing low, medium and hot). It also says it is skinfriendly haha, so what do you think? Will this work for PE?

Bo0st

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Call me old-school, but I say you cannot go wrong with a rice sock. After reading this thread I may like the flax-seed sock - regardless this is basically free and they hold heat for a minimum of 10 minutes which is the minimum you should be warming up anyway.

danimal1211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm using a rice sock as well, although unless I read incorrectly, most people actually dip their dick into the actual rice. I don't, I have the sock knotted off and warm it in the microwave for 2:15. It holds its heat really well. I also use it for sore muscles and joints so I don't think its an inconvenient or embarrassing thing to have.

Bo0st

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You got it! I do the same, except I keep it in the microwave for 2:05 my microwave must be more powerful :)