Gains with 600g of tension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains with 600g of tension?

This is normal, right? On the Jes Extender video it shows 4 notches. The first (and last to get to) is 1500g which comes after the large space between it and the tension screw. The next ones are 1200g, 900g and 600g. I hope I got that right. Did I?

Well, the extender is already at 600g or slightly over when I put it on. I notice that it's easier to extend and I can extend for longer without pain when I leave it at the default position and don't screw it up. It's easier than increasing it by even a small amount like 300g. For example, I have just gone an hour and 5 minutes extending with only 600g and I have a lot less pain after taking it off than when I did the same thing a couple of hours ago.

I feel like I could get more hours per day if I leave the tension unchanged, but I don't want to waste time extending and not getting any gains because the tension is too low. I've heard that most gains are at 600-900g anyway but can anyone confirm that I will make the one inch of gain per 1000-1500 hours this way?
    Total extender hours: 590+
    Gains made so far: 0.00"

Total Phallosan hours: 80+

Goal: 1.00"

I did roughly 2000 hours at 600-900 grams and gained pretty well.
    Also, this was the tension range used in the studies showing effectiveness of extenders.

In my personal experience, and having talked to many others - the mark appears to be more towards 1500-2000 hours per inch under tension.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
      I did roughly 2000 hours at 600-900 grams and gained pretty well.
      Also, this was the tension range used in the studies showing effectiveness of extenders.

In my personal experience, and having talked to many others - the mark appears to be more towards 1500-2000 hours per inch under tension.
      I think I'll leave the tension bars unscrewed (at 600g) for another 100 hours at least. Do you think that is a good idea?

By the way, how much length did you gain from your 2000 hours and was it extending alone?

Comment

Originally posted by thomasthetankengine View Post
        I think I'll leave the tension bars unscrewed (at 600g) for another 100 hours at least. Do you think that is a good idea?

By the way, how much length did you gain from your 2000 hours and was it extending alone?
        Just under an inch, but it wasn't all extending (I did some hanging for a few months towards the end of that, along with manual PE as well). It's hard to say how much of it was a direct result of the extender
        Last edited by donjelqer76; 09-24-2013, 04:04 PM. Reason: Oops, had to look back in my log to see
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
          Just under an inch, but it wasn't all extending (I did some hanging for a few months towards the end of that, along with manual PE as well). It's hard to say how much of it was a direct result of the extender
          That's pretty brutal, man. I'm going to have to get up to 10 hours a day if I want to see 2000 hours while I'm still young.

The thing is, 600-900g could mean anything between that range. I'm talking about leaving it at 600g. Do you think it will be wasteful or even counterproductive to extend without increasing the tension at all?

Comment

I put in over 2200 hours extending,i would say do 80 to90 percent of your extemding at moderate 600 to 900..do 45 min to 1 hour at high tension,you can do that at home..i was putting in 2 to 3 hours at high tension and got a blister along circumcision line, iwas striving to hard to extend to 7 1/2 inches..my advice is to try to put in 6 to 10 hrs aday..if you cannot extend at job or work get a gripsystem all day stretcher.use that in combination with your extender.

Comment

Originally posted by mike mankin View Post
              I put in over 2200 hours extending,i would say do 80 to90 percent of your extemding at moderate 600 to 900..do 45 min to 1 hour at high tension,you can do that at home..i was putting in 2 to 3 hours at high tension and got a blister along circumcision line, iwas striving to hard to extend to 7 1/2 inches..my advice is to try to put in 6 to 10 hrs aday..if you cannot extend at job or work get a gripsystem all day stretcher.use that in combination with your extender.
              How much have you gained from 2200 hours?

Comment

Working...
              X