No announcement yet.

Penimaster Pro Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done a couple hrs of sleep afew times. I awake, look at the clock, and take it off. I don't think I tell anyone to try for an 8 hr stretch, that'll be way too much.
    You would want some time & experience with this device before trying this, for you own good,
    Being the PMP does not constrict blood flow like the noose/strap extenders do, there is not the same level of concern. Thats not to say you can dive in head first & sleep all night long.
    Limit your time for experimenting, be safe.

Is it safe or unsafe ? Thats the responsibility of the human to NOT USE IT FOOLISHLY.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Can somebody please help me. I just got my expensive penimaster. I can't get the head inside the tube. The tube is very narrow. I tried, hose, and pump, but l can't get it all inside. They made it so easy on their site. The Comfort and Care is sticky, yuck. Please someone give me some advice...

Comment

Hi Tony,
        I am going to have you explore the User Group, for the Penimaster Pro , see my signature and click it.
        Now, I will check back later,
        Good luck
        Last edited by Dangler; 07-19-2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

I replied to your pm, but wanted to respond here as well in case others find it helpful:

- the comfort care cream sucks. I've found that Astroglide liquid (not gel) works great. It's available at Walmart and Amazon

- the regular sluice is way too small, the XL sluice makes it much easier to get on and take off, and makes it super comfortable. I've done sets 6+ hours long with the xl sluice with no issues. This was not possible for me with the regular sluice
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

the regular sluice is way too small, the XL sluice makes it much easier to get on and take off, and makes it super comfortable. I've done sets 6+ hours long with the xl sluice with no issues. This was not possible for me with the regular sluice
            Are you talking about the new "regular" size? It's my understanding that the new standard size is larger. Is this true? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chunt View Post
              Are you talking about the new "regular" size? It's my understanding that the new standard size is larger. Is this true? Thanks!
              Good question. .. I'm not really sure, I've only used the old standard ones, and the XL size they came out with before going to color coding. . Perhaps someone else knows?
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Yes, the new standard size is larger than the old standard size, and is (of course) smaller than the largest size,

Comment

I wonder if this device can enlarge the glans since penimaster generates vacuum to suck it.
                  Anyone who have used a penimaster, please give your advice?
                  Thank you!

Comment

I get some enlargement, it is temporary short term. I do a pumping routine also.
                    Both types of PE I use and they are long term, targeting growth everywhere, shaft & glans.

Comment

• I've been reading through the entire thread and have to say I am very interesting in the PenisMaster Pro and how comfortable it is. I haven't extended before and I'm down to go through the learning curve for a while if it does begin to work for me.

However, I am very young and just graduated college, and as most college grads are, am extremely low on money... I really don't have the funds to fully be able to pay for the Penis Master Pro Complete Set. I'm very interested in saving for a bit and investing in, though if it proves to be worth it in gains.

However, some of you (DonJelqer and Dangler specifically) seem to have been using the PMP longer than anyone else on here, but I haven't really read anything concrete on gains? I'm definitely going to keep my jelqing routine with the extender and might also invest in a vacuum pump in a year or so. (Want to work on length a bit more before I go towards girth with the pump). What do your gains seem to be from using the PMP? If I were to gain an inch in length in a year and .5 inches or more in girth in a year, I think that would definitely be substantial.

Please help me figure out if investing in the PMP is worth it. Also, how much would I be looking at in terms of replacing parts every two weeks or every month. Investing in these type of products seem a bit harder for me than it does for others on this thread =/

Thanks for all the tips and constant updates on how to make it most comfortable as well! It makes me confident to want to give it a shot, even though it is a bit out of my price range.

Comment

• I'm way out of your age range, even retired, pension, yada yada yada. I have been doing maintenance PE, including extending, pumping, manual PE for years. I may be getting some girth through pumping, which is nice.
                        Use of the expendable latex parts will vary with how frequently you use the product. I've used workarounds with latex balloon material. It's in the User group, see my sig for the clicky thing, lol.
                        Just estimate a new pair of latex (sluice & diaphragm) every 2 or 3 weeks.
                        Your goal of 1" and 0.5" seems reasonable, especially if you incorporate the JP 90/manual pe, into your plans.
                        Don't be in any hurry, you can get there.

Comment

• I just received the XL, but I am still having trouble getting the head inside. I just don't see how it's going to work with the Diaphragm blocking it! Even using the suction tube. Is there anyone in US willing talk to me on the phone? If so, please let me know. Like someone said; it looks easy in demo on their site. Also the demo in youtube speaks German, sadly the site 'penimater' keeps buffing all the time. Help

Comment

• I read your post. You can try either more lube, or a more slippery lube, like ID Glide, my favorite.
                            New latex can require more suction/effort, as it is stiffer.
                            You might try just drawing a vacuum, so as to pull the diaphragm all the way in, and leaving it in overnight, to help pre-stretch it.\
                            (obviously, not with your dick in it)
                            I find pressing the chamber onto the glans, while applying vacuum thru the tube works better for me.
                            Comb through the Penimaster Pro user group, there is alot of effort put into it for this type of problem.
                            see my sig, join up !

Comment

• holy shit!, Can anybody post up their recent gains or measurements please! I dont mean to be rude but shit I looked through almost the whole review and barely saw anything if the thing worked or not..im trying to choose between this and the phallosan asap

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                                holy shit!, Can anybody post up their recent gains or measurements please! I dont mean to be rude but shit I looked through almost the whole review and barely saw anything if the thing worked or not..im trying to choose between this and the phallosan asap
                                i cannot post any gains as i have only just started to use the peni master pro but if it helps you to decide you can use the peni master pro with other rod based extender systems like the jes extender or jes extender knock offs ... i have a pro edge extender that cost 40 bucks it fits all the jes extender parts and i just purchased the penimaster pro upgrade kit 1 and although the attatchment to use with the rod extender is slightly wider that the rods for most hybrid extenders and most brand name extenders all it took was about a foot and a half of clear tap wrapped aruound a 2 inch rod to use with the attatchment and it works perfectly ... so if you already have a diferent rod extender no need to spend the extra money on the whole peni master kit ... in fact it was peni master that encouraged me to try their upgrade with my sstem and assured me that if it didnt fit they would refund my money .... they even gave me free accressories and spare parts worth up to 15 % of my order because i already owned a diferent system by another brand all i had to do was show a reciept for my system

top class product top class service

bottom class shipping

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X