Penimaster Pro Review

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
So I finally found a few minutes to sti down at the computer, and wanted to pass along my thoughts on the Penimaster Pro. Keep in mind that I'm an experienced extender user, with over 900 hours of extending under my belt, and having used 3 different brands (Including the original Penimaster)

Ordering and Pricing:
I ordered min on January 5th, 2012. Ordering was pretty straight forward and there were options for Paypal or credit card payment. I ordered the Penimaster Pro Complete kit, which includes the Penimaster Pro, the rod extender, and the belt strap system, along with 2 application systems for the glans chamber (a ball pump, and an easier-to-carry suction hose). The Penimaster Pro has "wear parts" that need replaced every 10 days or so, so I also ordered 3 packs of replacement diaphragm and sluice latex parts (each pack has 5 of each). With the pack that came with the kit, this makes for 20 diaphragms, and 20 sluices - enough for around 200 days of use (I plan on reordering every 6 months).

The retail of my order would have came to just under $380 including shipping. However, Penimaster has a discount program that will give you an 18% discount on your first order if you can supply proof that you own any competing extender (yep, even a $30 ebay cheap-o extender!). Upon supplying my proof, they sent me a special link to order from (the link is only valid for 3 days, so be ready to order before supplying proof!) and my total order after discount was $305.

Shipping

This has to be my only complaint with the ordering process.. There are no upgraded shipping options available. They ship from Germany's DHL service (which is not to be confused with DHL express here in the USA). This means that after arriving in customs, the US Postal Service is responsible for completing the delivery. Plan on a long 2-3 week wait for your package to arrive!

Arrival
The package is delivered by the US Postal Service in a plain white box, with the sender listed as MSP COncept GmbH & Co.KG. My package took a full 3 weeks to arrive, with most of the delays being on the US Postal Service side.
2012-02-13_11-39-20_700.jpg

Unpackaging
I did most of my 900 hours extending with a Penimaster Basic extender, so I was already familiar with the excellent quality of Penimaster's products. The Penimaster Pro was no surprise in this category - everything from the hard shell case, to the included DVD and instructions and the quality of materials is the best you'll find out there. The rods appear to be milled aluminum, the spring balance is smooth to operate and the general appearance of everything just sets the stage for their flagship product.
2012-02-13_08-30-44_843.jpg

2012-02-13_08-30-59_801.jpg

2012-02-13_11-01-01_544.jpg

Another nice thing that Penimaster did was make the labels very easy to remove from the carrying case - which I promptly did to make it much more discreet.
2012-02-13_11-38-22_589.jpg

Usage
Anyone that has extended will tell you - each extender has its own special tricks needed to make taking on and off a fairly quick and easy process. The penimaster Pro is not much different, as it does take some practice and trial and error to get just right. Once you are familiar however, putting this thing on and taking it off is a breeze and takes me literally 10 seconds.

The comfort level of this extender simply cannot be touched by any other extender that I've tried. As I'm typing this, I am extending at 1200 grams of tension, and unless I consciously think about it, I honestly wouldn't even know it was there. Like other extenders, you'll get some discomfort at the base of the unit digging into the top of your scrotum - but a small piece of cloth here makes that discomfort almost non-existent as well.

The range of penis sizes this will fit is huge. It comes standard with 30cm (just under 12") of rods. Since there is no strap or noose involved, the tension is literally applied only at the glans - so if your shaft is very short, this isn't a problem at all with the Penimaster Pro.

The ADS strap that came with the kit is also top quality. It is very soft, and a full 1.5" wide, making it very comfortable to use and wear.

There is a slight downside - assembly of the glans chamber, diaphragm, sluice and sluice ring has to be just right. Its not hard to do, but it is something that you have to learn to do correctly, which may take several attempts. Once you learn how to do it, disassembling and reassembling the Penimaster Pro doesn't take long at all.

Another thing that I would like to point out is that this is far from a simple vacuum chamber. It uses a combination of vacuum, a positive locking fit and adhesion to hold the glans firmly in the chamber. The sluice serves a couple of important purposes. First, the sluice prevents air from penetrating between the diaphragm and the glans and breaking the adhesion between the two. Secondly, it acts as a collar that inflates behind the corona, helping to hold the glans in place with a positive locking fit (this is why it is important to install the sluice and sluice ring correctly, as one side of the sluice ring has grooves to let the air in behind the sluice so that it inflates properly.)

Support
I contacted support a few times with questions regarding shipping and usage. I always got a response within a day and their staff was very eager to help.

Overall
Overall this is simply the Cadillac of extenders. Its well built, and as comfortable as you will ever find. The downsides are that it is expensive, there are wear parts that you must continue to order (the latex diaphragm and sluice), and the shipping options are terrible. Anyone serious about gaining length through extending should seriously consider this great extender. The ability to wear long hours each day helps to put on length very quickly (keep in mind that "quickly" in the PE world is still measured in months).

I'll be sure to answer any questions if you have any

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSnitch and Unit

mazinstar76

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nice review Don!

I also own and use a Penimaster Pro for about 6 months.
I would like to add that I also have great experience from their support. There was a problem with a part and they replaced it asap. I was 10/10 satisfied with their support (support located at Germany).

I would also like to add that I was 100% new to extending. Moreover, I was new to PE (started using
Penimaster Pro while on conditioning routine) at that time. I decided to try Penimaster Pro because they say that "no conditioning is required" for this extender (compared to the classic Penimaster). It was true. I needed some time to get used to the chamber and the really light vacuum (was taking breaks and not extending for many hours). But it was really comfortable. No complaints.

donjelqer76

Reaction score
Nice review Don!

I also own and use a Penimaster Pro for about 6 months.
I would like to add that I also have great experience from their support. There was a problem with a part and they replaced it asap. I was 10/10 satisfied with their support (support located at Germany).

I would also like to add that I was 100% new to extending. Moreover, I was new to PE (started using
Penimaster Pro while on conditioning routine) at that time. I decided to try Penimaster Pro because they say that "no conditioning is required" for this extender (compared to the classic Penimaster). It was true. I needed some time to get used to the chamber and the really light vacuum (was taking breaks and not extending for many hours). But it was really comfortable. No complaints.

Thanks for your input. As you obviously have more time with the unit, how often did you find that you had to replace the diaphragm and the sluice (I'm sure Penimaster's 10 day schedule is overly conservative)?

What was the other extender you have tried?
I have tried:
-Original Penimaster (strap based, I still really like this unit)
-The PenisMaster (notice the very slight difference in spelling - I actually accidentally ordered this thinking it was another Penimaster! Yep, I was duped!). Quality wasn't terrible and its actually fairly expensive, but I didn't like it much.
- An ebay "6-rod hybrid extender". It had both a strap and a noose. At around $40, it was such terrible quality that it was actually not even usable!

mazinstar76

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As you obviously have more time with the unit, how often did you find that you had to replace the diaphragm and the sluice (I'm sure Penimaster's 10 day schedule is overly conservative)?

In the beginning I had to change them quite offten (every 5-6 uses). But it was my mistake. They broke easily because:
a. I was not taking care of some details when installing them on the chamber yet
b. was not experienced yet (wearing the chamber on glans).
c. Was not cleaning them properly.

(a) had to do with taking care to have symmetrical application of all latex parts and most important have the sluice always fully covering the diaphragm part (where they meet on the chamber). It seems that experience on replacing the parts (without many "retries") also plays a role in their lifetime.
(b) was easy. It did not take long to learn and wear it very fast. A clumsy application can break an already worn part.
(c) This was important: I was not following the instructions regarding cleaning

When the above where settled, they started lasting for a long time....
They can go more than a month. Usually I decide to replace them for hygiene reasons (I agree 10 days schedule seems overly conservative).

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Kudos to donjelqer76 for a terrific review,and for your reply to my PM's.
I have been an avid X4 user, and grew quite interested in the Penimaster Pro, so I studied the site here:
PeniMaster penis expanders product family
and found the videos, the instructional pdf documentation, and the availability of spare parts, to all be top notch, excellent quality.
Th is what you want and expect for a product in this price range. And then there is the discount available to owners of other extenders.
So, I decided, and sent them a copy of my X4 receipt, and plan to purchase their product.
One facet of use, which I favor, is that the extender rod assembly, has graduated markings to regulate the pulling force or tension applied.
This is a must have feature for my use, as I do not favor any other method. (build extender length to be some length greatrer than erect length, for example)
Will order when they email the url to the discount web page.

donjelqer76

Reaction score
Awesome! I definitely think you will like it.

I'm still compiling some tips that I'm finding very useful and will post an update here before too long. Oddly, removal of the unit is the hardest thing for me (this is the only time it can be a bit painful for a few seconds), and I'm experimenting with ways to make removal a little more pleasant.

justadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been using the Penimaster Pro for nearly 3 weeks now and its the better one on the market. I've only tried the X4 labs which didn't last very long as the strap aint for me but I'm still getting used to the vaccum on the Pro. I've gotten the glan going purple down to 'sometimes' now instead of everytime but when I use less vaccum, even at 3/4 pressure I have a hard time getting the glan into the chamber and I have to have a lot of push also to help get it in. I also can't keep it on longer than an hour at a time. There support is pretty good as I have emailed them about that issue and the've been helpful. I def prefer it over the X4.

Coppershot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am considering getting the penimaster pro belt kit instead of the extender. I already own an extender, and it is very obvious when worn in public in my pants. Wanted to know if the belt system is just as effective as the extender???

I researched other extenders, and didn't find much data to compare. I know the extender generates force via the springs. So i know it will be effective, but there's a lot of variables when using the belt.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I glanced at the users pdf file, which you can also see at the site I listed in an earlier post. When you use the harness/belt, you get to choose just how much pull you are going to use.
http://www.penimaster.com/Shared-Files/Anleitung/Manual-PeniMasterPRO.pdf

"Use the conductive buckle pointing towards the penis to adjust
the length of the belt in a way that your penis is elongated in a
noticeable and comfortable manner (200 –1100 grams; see
page 56 et. seq.)."

I ordered my Penimaster Pro + extras this morning, expendable spare parts, belt, etc.

Coppershot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
great find,Dangler,I missed that part when i was looking through

justadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The last couple of days I've been experimenting and I tried using the extender with no diaphram and I must say that I now prefer to extend without using the diaphram. Without it I still get the same suction behind the glan and my glan doesn't go purple from it. I can also extend for longer as with the diaphram I can go for no more than an hour but now i can go for 1.5 hours beefore I need to take a short rest.

donjelqer76

Reaction score
pretty interesting - I'll have to check that out as well! Though I'm doing quite well with mine - i just took mine off ofter 15 hours of extending with only 3 breaks to go to the bathroom. Personally the sluice gives me more problems than the diaphragm as I find the sluice too tight most of the time - though I'm experimenting with pre-stretching them a bit to help with this

DGW

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've got a few questions. 1) In terms of wearing the penismaster pro under clothing, how does it compare to a traditional extender?
2) I pee frequently. That's not a big deal with a normal extender. Is the penismaster pro a suitable device if I plan on removing it 10 times a day?

I'm having good results with my extender and I've gotten the discomfort to an acceptable level. I'd rather not swap existing issues for new issues, but if this is really an advancement I'd be interested in giving it a shot. As info, I wear my extender at work (private offices) and my PE activities are kept secret, thus I prefer simple-to-operate devices (something I won't have to spend 30 minutes in a closet setting up!).

Thanks for your input.

donjelqer76

Reaction score
For me, the pro hides very will under slothing - the smooth curved glans chamber doesn't catch on anything (where using a strap, the rubber strap would drag against the clothing), so in this regard its a definite improvement.
As far as taking it on or off frequently, this is a mixed bag. I can get mine on in about 10-20 seconds. It takes me a little longer to take it off (more towards 30-40 seconds). The caveat here is that you need to carry a pump ball with you thats about 3" in diameter. I wear large coveralls at work, so that isn't a problem for me, but I can see that it would be hard to sneak a pump ball around in office attire.

If you are already having good results and have your comfort level managed with your existing extender, there probably isn't much advantage to changing - as at the very least you'll have to get accustomed to the subtle differences of a new extender, with no guarantee that it will work better for you.

Steve23

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Looks like nice quality, wonder how it feels compared to the modified vacextender.

justadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know what your saying Don about the sluice ring giving some issues. As I've been speaking to the P/Pro company over email I let them know that I prefer to use no diaphram as it feels better for me and they said if you don't need one then your glan is quite large which explains why I've had so much trouble trying to get the bulb on with 3/4 suction. The booklet says to put on the device while semi-erect and thats where i've had issues. My EG is 5.6-7" but when I don't use a diaphram it goes on alot easier.
Apparently in a few weeks there releasing larger diaphrams for trial for those that want to take part in it, I put my hand up to participate so will see how they go when they get delivered.

EDIT: When I say i use no diaphram, I keep the diaphram ring on the bulb so I can put the sluice ring rubber over the top to keep the suction as normal.

Last edited:

donjelqer76

Reaction score
Awesome, a larger diaphragm (and sluice) would be great, I'll have to contact them as well.

Right now I'm doing test where I have a sluice stretched over a "c" cell battery. I'll let it sit for a few days to pre-stretch it then see how that feels

justadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
pretty interesting - I'll have to check that out as well! Though I'm doing quite well with mine - i just took mine off ofter 15 hours of extending with only 3 breaks to go to the bathroom.

15 hours thats awesome, what tension do you set? So if the numbering starts from the screws end with the first line being 1, my tension is anywhere between 2.5 to 3.5. I can only go for an hour at a time before a 20min break.