Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike83
    replied
    I just ordered the other old penimaster headpiece, I gave up on the vacuum head, not worth risking my glans to get all messy.

Leave a comment:

• Jamienoble
    replied
    "The Penimaster Pro has "wear parts" that need replaced every 10 days or so, so I also ordered 3 packs of replacement diaphragm and sluice latex parts (each pack has 5 of each)."

So you have to buy replacement parts pretty much constantly?
    Last edited by Jamienoble; 09-19-2012, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cami1212
    replied
    one question you said you used the peni master for 900 hours, the normal version

i use it too with the comfort belt but after an hour or two of using it it starts to hurt a lot because the silicone of the comfort belt gets too attached to the skin, you got any suggestion to lower such pain or should i use something different than the comfort belt?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• donjelqer76
    replied
    I didn't experience this, but that doesn't mean that you're making it up either- we all respond differently to things. Perhaps you could take a short break and see how permanent/temporary it is

Leave a comment:

• mike83
    replied
    What I meant was not if it would extend my glans but if it will deform, because that has already happened.
    When I take it out the edge of my glans (the corona I believe) has been sucked outwards making it look very ugly, this will fall back a bit but I already noticed some different look days after... I'm I making this up or did you experienced this too?

Leave a comment:

• donjelqer76
    replied
    While Penimaster claims that wearing the Pro will enlarge the glans, I don't believe that the permanent enlargement will be anywhere near as pronounced as it is when you first remove the glans from the chamber. At least that was the case for me

Leave a comment:

• mike83
    replied
    Thanks for your reaction really appreciate it because now you give me insight to move on and try to keep it on for at least a bit more then a hour.
    Another question I have is that the edge of my glans really gets sucked outside its natural form and all around it looks very ugly when pulled out of the vacuum chamber. Do you think by extending everyday this will permantly change your glans? (which means makes it ugly) I think my glans looks very good by itself don't want my edge being all pulled like you see on the picture..right now it has setled itself back.
    Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• donjelqer76
    replied
    Your picture shows a little edema - this is normal for any vacuum device. Actually, as you become more used to it and your glans grow a little bit from the constant vacuum, you should find that the edema gets less pronounced.

A vacuum blister looks like a fluid filled sack (like any other blister). I have had a couple before and they are very clear - small ones almost look like a perfect drop of water they are so clear. I think you're ok, just continue to do as you are doing now by paying close attention and adjusting your time as necessary

Leave a comment:

• mike83
    replied
    Man, I bulk out the diagram by giving it a squeesh before sucking...it just cannot bulk out further I suck my dick in with my new xl sleeves and I look after 30 minutes and again my glans is white on several spots, blister indication... I'm trying now for so many days... I know im not doing anything wrong, here is a picture is this normal I don't think so...
    IMG_20120916_133950.jpg
    Last edited by mike83; 09-16-2012, 07:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• StevieM74
    replied
    To Mike83 - I have the pump but also ordered the hose, to be totally honest, I didn't get far with the pump ball. I tried a few times, then went straight to the hose and had no problems. Maybe you can find a hose that can be used in place of the ball and see if it works out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X