New to pumping, question

NudistDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm new to pumping and I understand it will take time to see gains. What I'm trying to find out is, will regular pumping help me gain more size when I am flaccid? I obviously want to have a bigger erect penis but my primary goal is to hang more full when flaccid. I started with a manual pump and just ordered a great electric pump, I should have it in a few days. Thanks guys!!

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I believe so. Learn SAFE pumping use & practices. So you don't cause harm or injury to your self.

I have a CTC DP-4000 I've used before.

Reactions: NudistDude

NudistDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for your response, I've been reading and looking around for the best and safest pumping practices. Also I just bought the
Adorime electric pump. It had great reviews.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
moderator not2big is good for some pumping stuff.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been pumping for over ten years and have gained over 1” in erect girth but not much in the length department and not much in the flaccid department; however, my flaccid is somewhat bigger than when I started, but I have yet to develop a meaningful hang. Bare in mind, some guys respond better than other guys.

A proper pumping routine should start slowly and build up to an effective program. I started out with a 10 minute morning session at 4 hg. of vacuum and added 2 minutes a week until i reached 20 minutes. I then increased the vacuum level to 5 hg. for another month or so at which point I added a second session in the evening. Several months later I added a 45 minute session at 4 hg. once a month. After four years, I had increased my girth by over 3/4”.

Reactions: Cabba

phil-space

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
A proper pumping routine should start slowly and build up to an effective program. I started out with a 10 minute morning session at 4 hg. of vacuum and added 2 minutes a week until i reached 20 minutes. I then increased the vacuum level to 5 hg. for another month or so at which point I added a second session in the evening. Several months later I added a 45 minute session at 4 hg. once a month. After four years, I had increased my girth by over 3/4”.

I'm only two weeks into my PE journey and use the Bathmate as part of my routine. The lack of a gauge is annoying so I'm thinking of getting an airpump as well, but with the BM I pump at lower pressure (no bellows fully suppressed, approx. 1 inch below my BPEL on the BM ruler) with 3x 5 mins and I get very little edema. The other day I extended to 6x 5mins and still had very little edema, no red spots etc, so I'm actually thinking of extending the weekly routine to incl. 1-2 pumping marathon sessions of something like 10x 5mins. Does that sound completely crazy?