LG Extender

Brazenkane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm wondering how many people here regularly use the LG Extender?
How often do you use it?
How "hard" are you running it/how much pressure are you administering?
How long have you been using it for?
How many hours a day do you use it for per session?
If you are running it at a high tension, are you using anything to cushion the base ring?
Have you made gains?
If so, what was your time frame?

Reactions: Marlon LGHanger

VaginalSamari

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
It is a bit too bulky for me. I love the LG Hanger but the extender is too much. I use a cheap cap and sleeve method with a cord going down to my foot as an ADS during the day. I don't think I would be at the 2"+ of length gain without that.

Brazenkane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It is a bit too bulky for me. I love the LG Hanger but the extender is too much. I use a cheap cap and sleeve method with a cord going down to my foot as an ADS during the day. I don't think I would be at the 2"+ of length gain without that.

about the 2 inches: well you must be doing something other than just the ADS to have achieved that much of a gain? How long did it take for you to achieve that?

I do understand what you mean re: bulky. I use the longer rods and simply put - there is nothing small about the LGex. The thing was, I was not going to buy another extender considering I had the best dome (LG) money could buy. So, I simply figured that I would stick with this and have the extender, "build around" it.

What I like about the LGex. is that

1. it's robust. This will NEVER EVER break!
2. As mentioned, I can use my LG dome
3. The amount of pull you can achieve is great, especially if you're used to hanging over 7-11 + lbs.

That said, I'm using a foam ring that Marlon send with the unit under the ring to disperse the pressure contact points from the base. I hope to be getting a larger ring to better deal with that. I also notice that after an hour, I have to take it off to return blood back into my penis as it gets cold (ish). Even Penimaster directions recommend that the user remove the device for a few minutes to massage blood into themselves every hour or hour and a half if I'm not mistaken.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
about the 2 inches: well you must be doing something other than just the ADS to have achieved that much of a gain? How long did it take for you to achieve that?

I do understand what you mean re: bulky. I use the longer rods and simply put - there is nothing small about the LGex. The thing was, I was not going to buy another extender considering I had the best dome (LG) money could buy. So, I simply figured that I would stick with this and have the extender, "build around" it.

What I like about the LGex. is that

1. it's robust. This will NEVER EVER break!
2. As mentioned, I can use my LG dome
3. The amount of pull you can achieve is great, especially if you're used to hanging over 7-11 + lbs.

That said, I'm using a foam ring that Marlon send with the unit under the ring to disperse the pressure contact points from the base. I hope to be getting a larger ring to better deal with that. I also notice that after an hour, I have to take it off to return blood back into my penis as it gets cold (ish). Even Penimaster directions recommend that the user remove the device for a few minutes to massage blood into themselves every hour or hour and a half if I'm not mistaken.

PM me and I can work out sending you a larger foam ring.
One other attribute of the LG Hanger is that you can use it to weight hang or combine it with an LGH Extender. I personally prefer weight hanging over extending. I feel like a get a better stretch and I don't get the skin burn sensation at the base (pelvic region) that you get with ALL extender devices.

Brazenkane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PM me and I can work out sending you a larger foam ring.
One other attribute of the LG Hanger is that you can use it to weight hang or combine it with an LGH Extender. I personally prefer weight hanging over extending. I feel like a get a better stretch and I don't get the skin burn sensation at the base (pelvic region) that you get with ALL extender devices.

I just PM'd you :)

You know, with your foam ring... I get ZERO burn! No other extender adds that foam ring and I feel it's key. Your redesign (upon my feedback) of the clevis' + the durability... forget it man... this thing is a beast. Also if you compare it to the Penimaster - the PM only puts out 1200grams of pull which is a 2+lbs. Yours is far more and for us experienced hangers, we need it.

I also get a wayyyyYyyy different stretch than hanging and manuals. >>> 100% yes... being able to use the Hanger dome is KEY!

Reactions: Marlon LGHanger

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just PM'd you :)

You know, with your foam ring... I get ZERO burn! No other extender adds that foam ring and I feel it's key. Your redesign (upon my feedback) of the clevis' + the durability... forget it man... this thing is a beast. Also if you compare it to the Penimaster - the PM only puts out 1200grams of pull which is a 2+lbs. Yours is far more and for us experienced hangers, we need it.

I also get a wayyyyYyyy different stretch than hanging and manuals. >>> 100% yes... being able to use the Hanger dome is KEY!

Thank you for your positive feedback on your user experience! I only wished more guys who've bought our system would be as committed as you to using it.
But it's like I've said many times... PE for most guys is like a New Years resolution, good intentions with no long term commitment.

Brazenkane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for your positive feedback on your user experience! I only wished more guys who've bought our system would be as committed as you to using it.
But it's like I've said many times... PE for most guys is like a New Years resolution, good intentions with no long term commitment.

There is no doubt it takes time, patience and perseverance. You have to do it even when you don't want to and you have to stop when you wanna keep going, but your feelers/dick is telling you enough. Many times I've felt something weird, a wee bit off and/or a slight pain that feels out of the ordinary and I"m like, "Ok session over." That's why I've never had an injury, nor a blister. In the beginning I've pinched my skin a few good time, because I didn't have a "method," but I always err on "safety above size!."

I am surprised by my gains and I think implementing daily use of the extender was very wise. Today I got a fierce erection after extending. No clue why. I measured my base at about 7" circumference! Weird. I have to somewhat force myself through the foam ring. I'll be glad to be getting the new ring. I'm noticing too that my glans are starting to get stuffed into the dome. I think I have the largest dome you make, right under the custom one I remember you said you occasionally have to make. I'm not bragging and I'm not "kingsnake," but I think I may be outgrowing some the equipment in time!?! If I end up needing the bigger dome. how does that interface with the LGex?I suppose the rods can be shimmed to accomodate a larger dome?

We'll cross that bridge when and if we get there.

Reactions: Dangler

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
"You have learned well young Jedi..."

Avoid ignoring your body, your instincts, enjoy the wisdom.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Though I use a different brand, you can probably use the dome and foam ring together with a 36” bungee cord to fashion an all day stretcher (hook one end to the ring on the dome, stretch cord around your waist and hook the other end to the ring on the base of your shaft) using knots in the cord to increase tension.