Clamping 101 - The Clamping Guide

control

Technical Admin, PEGym Hero
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
By: remek

Disclaimer: Clamping contains a significant risk. Exercisingthepenis.com is not liable for any dangers you undertake while exercising the penis. Clamping is safe when caution, awareness, and good judgment are used.

Note: Throughout the guide there are pictures to help you obtain a better understanding of how clamping works. The pictures are for educational purpose only, and are not necessarily how your penis will look clamped. If you are easily offended by naked pictures, then please do not read this article.

[size=+2]Clamping[/size]

Clamping is a penile exercise that uses a clamping device in an effort to gain girth. Clamping is an advanced exercise, and shouldn't be done unless you've been penile exercising for at least six months. Most importantly, you do not need to clamp, or use any device to make your penis bigger. Many men gain multiple inches using just using regular penile exercises. . .

To read the rest of this article, click here.

Last edited by a moderator:

booyeah

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
this article really helped me, thanks

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
booyeah,

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any questions.

Closed039

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
seems like everybody on the forum is into clamping these days. or about to start clamping. Thought I'd bump this thread for everybody's sake...

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The link "click here" seems wrong-- the URL says clamping guide, but I don't see anything about clamping on the page.

faithandhope

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So you expect us to buy something to read the article? I'll pass....

bored

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the link is just broken. There are plenty of good threads and articles for free to read about clamping around PEGym.