What-A-grip; What-A-Wrap

tef1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is my first post here. I have been peing for almost 2 years most of it hanging or using an extender. I only use a hanger now and I have made some real good gains. I read a thread by dustpan about using what-a-grip as a underwrap. I have tried using a lot of different wraps, but nothing has been near as good as what-a-grip. It takes a little practice to learn how to put it on, but it is very comfortable. I put it on then use a cloth wrap over it. I find that I can hang more weight for a longer time with more comfort.

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi tefi,

Hi, I am glad that you enjoy using the What-a-grip for your hanging exercising. How much weight are you using? I see that you had little trouble putting it on your penis shaft. Did you read the write up on how to apply it to your penis?

Dustpan

tef1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Dustpan,

It is an honor talking to you. I have enjoyed reading your posts. I am using 25 lbs. hanging straight out with a rice sock duct tape fulcrum. I am using over 40 lbs. straight down. I am mostly focusing on my tunica so I mainly use the fulcrum. Yes I did read your post about applying the what-a-grip and it was very helpful. I still had to work with it a little, but I've got it now. I use a bib hanger and have gotten good results with it. I am thinking of trying the muzzle hanger just for variety.