What is a good hanging device? NBPFL - 3.5"

SmallShortDaddy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am looking for a hanging device which does not break the wallet haha!

I recently purchased an expensive vacuum hanger and it has been an absolute disappointment. I am looking for a more traditional hanging device which I can use in the long term. My flacid measurements are as follows - 3.5inch NBPFL. Are there any good devices which might be a fit for guys like me who are on the shorter flacid size??

Any responses will be greatly appreciated!

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
The cheapest compression hanger in europe is the penis hanger. The M*****s of S*ze shop and the total man shop also have some hangers. There are also cheap no name vac hangers on the market.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can always start by using a sock hanger. Use a small child sock and fold the opening over several several times, slip it over your dick close to the base and secure it with a cable clamp. Tie a string or shoe lace around the toe end and affix a weight. I used regular exercise weights but some guys use a milk container filled with water. Total cost under $5.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
You can always start by using a sock hanger. Use a small child sock and fold the opening over several several times, slip it over your dick close to the base and secure it with a cable clamp. Tie a string or shoe lace around the toe end and affix a weight. I used regular exercise weights but some guys use a milk container filled with water. Total cost under $5.

This may help: sock_hanger.jpg

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I purchased the zen hanger noose and silicone for $25 on eBay.

You can easily get a clip and put on any weight you want, up to like 10-15lbs…

Anything more than 15lbs, you will need a better noose!

I put a couple of cheap ass Walmart 5lb weights on there with mini bungee cords…All in cost me less than $35…

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I purchased the zen hanger noose and silicone for $25 on eBay.

You can easily get a clip and put on any weight you want, up to like 10-15lbs…

Anything more than 15lbs, you will need a better noose!

I put a couple of cheap ass Walmart 5lb weights on there with mini bungee cords…All in cost me less than $35…

Been using it for a few months.

I first purchased one of those $8 hanger balls on eBay, they break very easily!!!

Go with the zen. It lasts a while and it’ll take a while before you have to buy anything else…

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score

I recently purchased an expensive vacuum hanger and it has been an absolute disappointment. I am looking for a more traditional hanging device which I can use in the long term. My flacid measurements are as follows - 3.5inch NBPFL. Are there any good devices which might be a fit for guys like me who are on the shorter flacid size??

Would you mind naming the "expensive vacuum hanger" device you bought, and exactly why it disappointed you?
I'm always amused at what guys spend money on! No problem spending $2000 - $4000 on a sleeve tattoo, or $180 for an ounce of top shelf weed. But when it comes to investing in something that actually has some redemptive value then the wallet gets really tight.
Honestly save your money and do traditional hand stretching & jelqing before you buy a cheap device.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

Just a point here average flacid length is 3.5" bone pressed .