Leluv Extender Unboxing/First Impression/Review

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello 🍌🍌🍌

Today I finally got my new Leluv Slider Extender (Purple/Deluxe) shipped from California to my address. (I ordered it from the Leluv Store) I couldn't wait to show some pictures and give my first impressions of the device.

IMG_E3229.jpgIMG_3232.jpgIMG_E3235.jpg
IMG_3233.jpgIMG_3239.jpg

The extender next to the Leluv is the x4labs. The Leluv base is a lot wider which is great. The rods are not compatible. The Leluv threads allow the x4labs rods to go in but only half way. The x4labs rods also do not fit inside the front piece. (also springs are not compatible)

So far I olny used it for some hours. The Leluv extender feels kinda wobbly. It a bit weird to extend without having springs. If I like the device I'll add in some extra springs. The nuts work better than I thought. The front piece can fall off if it's not attached to the banana. A cool feature is I can add rods while already strapped into the device.

The accessories are okay but nothing special. The noose is a bit short and for my taste.

The Leluv extender is a cool and inexpensive traction device. I think the manufacturer should add springs to it.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask.

🍌😄

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Leluv extender is made for following the method of LENGTH PROGRESSIONS and this is why it doesn t have springs.( Like the Andropenis method)
If a person wants to do extending by the method of constant springs tension then he should go for an other extender ( penimaster-X4-Jess ETC.)
So the Leluv is perfect for the method that it represents.

Be careful with the Leluv. It can produce a huge and dangerous intensity if not used right.

Last edited:

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
Last edited:

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
The Leluv extender is made for following the method of LENGTH PROGRESSIONS and this is why it doesn t have springs.( Like the Andropenis method)
If a person wants to do extending by the method of constant springs tension then he should go for an other extender ( penimaster-X4-Jess ETC.)
So the Leluv is perfect for the method that it represents.

Be careful with the Leluv. It can produce a huge and dangerous intensity if not used right.

Yeah it works like intendet. Only anoying part is I have to extend to 21.5cm (bonepressed) to get any decent pull.

TeoDeles

Well Done !
Reaction score
BPEL has nothing to do with extending. Only NBPEL matters , because the base of the extender is touching your fat pad skin and not your pubic bone.
With the non sping extenders the optimal way to gain is NOT having an intense( decent as you say) pulling.
Its a matter of a comfortable stretched state in the extender and when you see that after some days your dick is too loose in the same length then you add like 0,2 inch of length.

zero0x

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey zero0X,

thanks for the links. I actually saw your reddit post and your pictured before. Very nice work dude!

I'm not sure which springs to get. Could you please tell me what diameter those springs have?

[FONT=&quot]Hi , My reddit post has better clarity pics. You can see zoom in for brand and specs. Got it from home depot for cheap. [/FONT]

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm getting more accustomed to the Slider. The biggest plus for me is the very wide base part which also has a slim frame. It's so much bigger than my old extender that even the medium vac cap fits through it (very convenient). The Leluv is also super lightweight. Those features make it very comfi and also my skin is a lot less hurt.

The only minor downside I've found is that the plastic cradle feels a bit weak.

So far I'm loving this extender.

:common001:

Last edited:

TeoDeles

Well Done !
Reaction score
You can cut a silicon sleeve and place it between the Leluv base and your balls for more comfort.

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
For anyone interested in getting this extender. It's also sold with a larger diameter which is totaly worth it.

8ToGo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Those kind of extenders block too much circulation, i used them so much for months i had to stop. I'm using the new generation of extenders, i can wear them for hours.

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is the large diameter better for everyone and more comfortable or Bette to key of toy have huge base? Is it related to the all’s size or base girth? Is Felix basically more accessories and best deal?

luisespada

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
what extender do u use in looking to start

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is the large diameter better for everyone and more comfortable or Bette to key of toy have huge base? Is it related to the all’s size or base girth? Is Felix basically more accessories and best deal?

For the individuals with a thick penis the larger diameter base is a great option, for those who do not need it it can be uncomfortable cutting off circulation to the testicles and other issues in that area.

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for reply. So larger one is actually uncomfortable on the balls (I taught the large tone will have more space and should be more comfortable)? I have some pictures in my album but I consider my flaccid penis as small or normal and not large and I think I should purchase the normal deluxe one.

pfm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The larger base is super because it gives more room for a silicon sleeve to prevent skin irritation.

My silicone sleeve is always above the base, though the larger base would allow you to wrap/pad the base for comfort if you have extra room.

Pikk1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Those kind of extenders block too much circulation, i used them so much for months i had to stop. I'm using the new generation of extenders, i can wear them for hours.

Link?

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am interested In getting the leluv slider and asked pegym and most said large on is better. I asked the leluv support and they had the following comment “ The 2 sizes have a different diameter for the base ring. This is important as your flaccid penis should be smaller than this diameter in order to use the device. If it can fit in the base ring for the regular go with the regular size. The larger size can be awkward to use as the penis may slip out easily if the user's penis is not large enough for the LARGE diameter base ring. Base ring diameter for the regular is 1.5" and the LARGE is 1.8". Please see dimension pictures on the listing. Also the cradle for the large version has a hybrid strap restraints feature where the regular size does not.”

Any reason why the support person might be sayin this (my flaccid is normal and bpfsl is 7.1, bpel is 6.6 and my balls are small with Turkey neck from PE and sometimes they retract and come up.