Cock ring

Danata00

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Can using a cock ring while having sex or using it 24/7 somehow damage your penis and make it harder to get proper erection without it? I really want to try this wearing one, don’t really have an erection problem, I just want my dick harder during sex and a bigger bulge using the 24/7 one, but I don’t want to be unable to have sex without one after time.

RickBhmcsb

PEGym HERO
Well Done !
Reaction score
I could be wrong but wearing a cock ring every minute of the day could cause erection issues. I have used them in the past during sex and I didn't notice any difference in my erection. If you're not having erection issues and getting a decent hard on, I wouldn't recommend wearing cock rings. My experiences with them weren't that great so I ended up tossing mine.

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
I could be wrong but wearing a cock ring every minute of the day could cause erection issues. I have used them in the past during sex and I didn't notice any difference in my erection. If you're not having erection issues and getting a decent hard on, I wouldn't recommend wearing cock rings. My experiences with them weren't that great so I ended up tossing mine.

I have to throw in my uneducated agreement with cock rings maybe not being good long-term therapy. Maybe there is some lasting benefit I don't know of. I got one years ago and stopped using it the first time I got an erection that was too big for it. It got way too tight and I thought I might have to cut the damn thing off! I do hear guys swear by them for keeping an erection from time to time. If I ever got another one, it'd need to have some way to take off without having to slide it off, like a non-pinching clasp, or something.

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are some old threads on here about 24/7 cock ring usage where guys swear by it for gains & recovery via increased blood flow. I wear one most of the time and agree. They are not damaging to EQ provided you aren’t wearing it too tight.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Only metal, fitted cockrings can be worn 24/7.
Silicone cock rings should be worn for no more than 20 minutes at a time, they also need to be fitted properly.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I wear a cock ring every time I have sex with my wife, and have been doing so for several years now. I have never experienced orgasms as strong as the ones I am getting with a ring on. My PONR lasts so long that I am almost crying out for it to end. I wear a 1/2" wide, leather adjustable one. If it did get too tight, I simply loosen it or remove it. Haven't had to do either. Sometimes I have it a little tighter during sex, but remove it shortly thereafter. I don't wear solid rings just because it could get real bad if it were to be too tight and I couldn't get it off. I wear mine after a jelqing session and hold onto my temp gains for days. Jelq a day or two before having sex with my wife and having a cock ring on adds well over a very usable extra 1/2" of erect girth. I say usable because the extra girth is as rock hard on my shaft as my normal girth is. I don't wear mine 24/7 every day, but will wear it for several days in a row 24/7. Have had zero injuries or complications, other than skin irritation after several days, which is why I take it off.

Last edited:

RickBhmcsb

PEGym HERO
Well Done !
Reaction score
I forgot to mention cock rings didn't work well with my fur. :D