Convert VacExtender Mod kit to an ADS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert VacExtender Mod kit to an ADS

For about $25 I converted my VacExtender vacuum head cap into an effective ADC using the principles of the Phallosan.

i attached the vacuum cap to the glans of my penis. I then slid the universal base cushion from VacExtender ($20) down to the base of my penis. I hooked one end of a 36 bungy cord to the hook on the glans cap and stretched the bungy around my waist and hooked the other end around the base cushion around the base of my penis. It stretched my normal 4 flaccid to about 5.5. I put my pants back on over the device and I have been wearing It comfortably now for over an hour, no issues. I intend to wear it this way for a couple of weeks; however, I will then try tying a knot in the bungy cord to increase tension.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Thanks to the changes mentioned above, I am now able to keep my dick in a stretched position six hours a day instead of 3 hours a day.

Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Sounds like a great setup!
      You have me looking at the VacExtender.
      I have many, many hours with the PF, but find I am replacing pumps and sleeves a lot.
      Got a crack in the bell and cannot contact Phallosan for replacement. Got the XL large bell off the parts site, but it's really too big.
      Now using LG sleeves.
      Just wondering what you think about the VacExtender bell setup?

Thanks!

Comment

The bell cap I use is the old V3 and as long as I properly mount it (eliminate all air) it works great

Since I started using it as an all day extender, I have increased my dick stretching time from 3.5 hours to at least 6 hours. At night, I use my ADS configuration for an hour followed by an hour in the extender. I then use the ADC configuration for an hour so my dick “heals” in an extended state. During the day I use the ADC cinfiguration for 1.5 hours in the morning and another 1.5 hours at night while watching tv. Athletic activities sometimes reduces time under tension.

Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Last night I logged 2.5 hours as an ADS followed by an hour in the extender and than an hour as an ADS. This morning I logged another 1.5 hours in the ADS and I still have the rest of the day to add more time.

Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
          X