PMP 6 months no gains.

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been using the PMP now 6 months with no gains at all. I have been very consistent and using it for at least 10 hours a day with proper rest days. I am beginning to suspect this device does not work for me.

The cup that fits to my glans also sucks in my excess foreskin. I am not uncircumcised but I have skin that grew back when I was young which gives my glans almost a half foreskin for a lack of a better term. So when I suck the glans into the cup it also sucks that skin in as well. I suspect this is causing it to only stretch the skin and not the penis itself.

I may need to take a picture to explain it better but I am asking for advice from anyone that has made gains with this product. Did the sluice only suck in your glans or did some of the skin / penis under the glans also get sucked in? Any input is appreciated.

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Unlike someone that is uncircumcised I cannot really pull back the foreskin to try to avoid this because how it attaches to my glans. The extra skin rides very high on the bottom of my glans and its attached most of the way up the glans. On the top of the glans it is lower set than the bottom. I have honestly never seen another penis like mine but have been told by the urologist it is know as a loose circumsizon and is somewhat common.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been using the PMP now 6 months with no gains at all. I have been very consistent and using it for at least 10 hours a day with proper rest days. I am beginning to suspect this device does not work for me.

The cup that fits to my glans also sucks in my excess foreskin. I am not uncircumcised but I have skin that grew back when I was young which gives my glans almost a half foreskin for a lack of a better term. So when I suck the glans into the cup it also sucks that skin in as well. I suspect this is causing it to only stretch the skin and not the penis itself.

I may need to take a picture to explain it better but I am asking for advice from anyone that has made gains with this product. Did the sluice only suck in your glans or did some of the skin / penis under the glans also get sucked in? Any input is appreciated.

Your issue is typical for a device that generates the traction pull from the glans and not the shaft. Are you using any glans protection wrap?

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score

I would have to guess your suspicion about the head not being sucked in properly is correct. Extenders have been well studied and regarded as devices that work reliably for length gains. And the PMP is one of the best extenders out there. Six months of your routine is plenty for most guys to see good gains.

I am circumcised, but have a fair amount of foreskin right below my glans. When I put on my PMP, I always pull back my foreskin so only the head gets sucked in the bulb/cup. I use the hose application accessory to suck him in as the squeeze bulb didn't work for me and using the hose frees up both hands - one to pull back the foreskin and one to hold the cup as I suck in the glans. Doing it this way, my head is in the cup with no foreskin around it. There is some stretched foreskin in the lower part of the sluice, but none of it is around my glans. Hope that helps. If you don't have the hose application thing - get it, it works really well.

I bet all your work has still provided benefits as you have probably stretched the skin and now all you need to do is stretch the inner penile tissue. I laid off PE for almost a year and lost some gains, especially in flaccid length. I restarted with my PMP less than 4 weeks ago and have already recouped all my gains. And that's with only an average of 5.5 hours a day. Your 10 hour routine ought to really give you gains once you get in the PMP properly. Good luck!

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have tried to apply it only with my glans but the extra skin always gets sucked into the sluice. Not sure if I can avoid the skin getting sucked in with the way the skin is attached.

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was hopeing that a stretch is a stretch and that no matter what is sucked into the sluice its still stretching. The penis does stretch a lot when I am using the device.

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am uncircumcised and use the Phallosan.
I may also have the problem that the device stretched primarily my foreskin, but a very good glans protector cap works.
Silicap from MOS may be an option :).
Im not 100% if that would work for you, but it could.

Reapso

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Beginning to feel like I am cursed. Managed to get as much of the extra skin out of the bell as possible but it hurts so bad its hard to keep it on for more than 10 minutes. I think the extra skin was helping pad it a bit to avoid pain. Starting to think PE is just not for me ;(