Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success with combining Andropenis and Phallosan Forte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success with combining Andropenis and Phallosan Forte?

Hello All!

I am around 6 inches in length and 5.5 inches in girth. I would like to get to 7 inches in length and 6 inches in girth. I am in a stable, monogamous relationship and anything bigger than that would be way too much.

A past PE history is about 5 years back I tried Andropenis and quit due to it being too painful. I made minimal, if any gains. It is likely any gains I may have made subsided. I then tried jelging and it caused temporary neuropathy and pain and no gains (only swelling), so I'll never go back to that. As for Phallosan Forte, I gave that a shot three years ago and logged in about 400 hours, but quit when I developed a boil on my top hip from excessive friction combined with sweat from the strap in that area on my body. I maybe made 0.25 inches with this product, but it is likely these gains are gone, because I stopped with PE afterward.

It is likely I will have some time on my hands to give PE another go though and so I wanted to ask has anyone ever been successful with placing the Phallosan Forte suction cup head onto the Andropenis, to be used that way? If so, would you please be willing to share how you pulled this off?

I would like to try and at least get my money's worth with these two products if possible. I think I might be able to get a half inch in length and maybe a 0.25 inch in girth. Afterward, I would move onto something like the LG Hanger to get the rest of my desired gains and hopefully cement them!

I hope I can give some great advice from you lads!

I really know nothing of devices, but perhaps you could do a search for the individual devices and see who is using them? Read through a few threads? Then ask specific people …
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Hey Gimmie!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

The VacExtender mod kit Which I use on my X4 is also a vacuum based head piece. I have gotten good results from the combination.Accordingly, if you can get the Phallosan head piece to fit the Andropenis extender, it should work for you.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
      Last edited by not2big; 09-28-2020, 11:04 AM.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X