X4 Labs - where did they go?

RenaldoVocky

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I am trying to order an X4 Labs package but their whole website seems to have disappeared. Every time I click on it I get redirected to Amazon?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I was unable to find them, or anything that might explain what was going on.

It may be wise to shop for a different product.

hm42

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was just looking to purchase their product and can’t find them either..

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
Appears they are gone. Rumor is that they were somehow absorbed into Quick Extender Pro. I was unable (in just quick research) to verify this or see any evidence of a corporate transaction or legal settlement between the two companies. Too bad. I still have my x4 and it was a quality extender that gave me great results.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Appears they are gone. Rumor is that they were somehow absorbed into Quick Extender Pro. I was unable (in just quick research) to verify this or see any evidence of a corporate transaction or legal settlement between the two companies. Too bad. I still have my x4 and it was a quality extender that gave me great results.

Very interesting indeed.

bambamm89

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I own an extender that I bought from x4labs a few years back. Trust me, you're not missing out on anything. If you were looking to order an extender, my suggestion would be to stay away from any noose-style device. While some people may say that they've had success with them, I'll tell you I never enjoyed a single moment of owning it. It's extremely painful, and makes reaching your goals more an act of suffering than success. But that's just my personal opinion......

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
I own an extender that I bought from x4labs a few years back. Trust me, you're not missing out on anything. If you were looking to order an extender, my suggestion would be to stay away from any noose-style device. While some people may say that they've had success with them, I'll tell you I never enjoyed a single moment of owning it. It's extremely painful, and makes reaching your goals more an act of suffering than success. But that's just my personal opinion......

I can agree that they are not comfortable, even modifying it with all the comfort techniques still doesn't make it painless. I never tried any other type of extender so I have no basis for comparison. If I hadn't seen the results so quickly with mine I'm doubtful I would have stuck with it but it turned out the discomfort was a tradeoff for the results which was just temporary vs something permanent.

bambamm89

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can agree that they are not comfortable, even modifying it with all the comfort techniques still doesn't make it painless. I never tried any other type of extender so I have no basis for comparison. If I hadn't seen the results so quickly with mine I'm doubtful I would have stuck with it but it turned out the discomfort was a tradeoff for the results which was just temporary vs something permanent.

When I first got into extenders, I saw a lot of people talking about how well the results were for them with the x4, so that's why I got it. I, however had an active job moving around constantly. Nothing too physical, but I didn't spend any time sitting at a desk. I tried wearing it without adding any tension so that my body could get used to it, but even that caused a lot of discomfort for me. My glands have slightly less girth than my shaft, and this made it very easy to constantly slip out of the device. Even with the comfort straps, I had to tighten the noose down so much that it was just completely painful. I never made it more than 30 minutes before the head of my penis was ice cold. And that was if I was lucky enough to not slip out within 30 minutes. Once I switched to the vacuum style extender, the x4 sat in a drawer collecting dust.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
When I first got into extenders, I saw a lot of people talking about how well the results were for them with the x4, so that's why I got it. I, however had an active job moving around constantly. Nothing too physical, but I didn't spend any time sitting at a desk. I tried wearing it without adding any tension so that my body could get used to it, but even that caused a lot of discomfort for me. My glands have slightly less girth than my shaft, and this made it very easy to constantly slip out of the device. Even with the comfort straps, I had to tighten the noose down so much that it was just completely painful. I never made it more than 30 minutes before the head of my penis was ice cold. And that was if I was lucky enough to not slip out within 30 minutes. Once I switched to the vacuum style extender, the x4 sat in a drawer collecting dust.

OP may be interested in what extender you ended up using and have you seen any results/how long did it take.

bambamm89

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I switched over to the Phallosan. I'll admit upfront that the stretch you get from the Phallosan is nowhere near the amount of tension you could get with the x4labs. However, the comfort from the Phallosan makes it a much better experience. Having had only known the noose style extender and then finally getting the Phallason, I knew to never look back. During my time using the Phallosan I saw about a 1/2" difference in size. This was within about a 1 year span. During that time I also did a lot of manual stretches and had some major weight fluctuations. I'm just recently getting back into wearing it regularly and still find it comfortable after all of these years. After doing some recent reading and program changes though, I'm starting to consider if maybe the LG Hanger would have been a good choice as well.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I too have glans that are smaller in girth than my shaft and found it very difficult to keep from slipping out. I subsequently added the Vacextender mod kit which worked better for my smallish glans. VacExtender offers an X4 type (KR) for under $40 to which you can add the VacExtender kit.

However, if you do not carefully mount the vacuum head piece, it could result in bruising and possible blisters.

Physdoc

Reaction score
OP may be interested in what extender you ended up using and have you seen any results/how long did it take.

Good thought, UB, I'll chime in too. I replaced my X4 with a Penimaster Pro (PMP). And like the other poster, the X4 has spent it's life in it's box since then. With the X4, the noose didn't work for me - if I tightened it enough to keep from slipping out it was way too tight. So, I used the strap. The strap was much better, but never without some discomfort. I did get in about 600 hours on the X4 and got some nice gains (+0.7" EL). I saw posts on here about how much more comfortable the PMP is and great results from using it, so I got one. Man, like night and day more comfortable. I can wear the PMP for several hours per session. I've only got about 30 hours on it, so too early to tell regarding results.

bambamm89

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I too have glans that are smaller in girth than my shaft and found it very difficult to keep from slipping out. I subsequently added the Vacextender mod kit which worked better for my smallish glans. VacExtender offers an X4 type (KR) for under $40 to which you can add the VacExtender kit.

However, if you do not carefully mount the vacuum head piece, it could result in bruising and possible blisters.

I looked at that mod before I bought the Phallosan, but couldn't find any direct reviews comparing it to the Phallosan. I've wondered if it would have been worth the purchase of if the Phallosan was simply the right choice. As far as comfort goes, I'm almost certain nothing compares. But I also really wish I could get a better stretch from it. I kind of want to try out that mod, but I also don't want to buy more equipment that's just going to collect dust over time.

Physdoc

Reaction score
I looked at that mod before I bought the Phallosan, but couldn't find any direct reviews comparing it to the Phallosan. I've wondered if it would have been worth the purchase of if the Phallosan was simply the right choice. As far as comfort goes, I'm almost certain nothing compares. But I also really wish I could get a better stretch from it. I kind of want to try out that mod, but I also don't want to buy more equipment that's just going to collect dust over time.

Same here. I looked at the vac mod for my X4 to help eliminate the strap pain. I think those kinds of mods are available for other extenders still available and people say they work OK. In the end, I just decided to spend the few extra bucks over the mod's cost to just get a whole new PMP kit, rather than mod my old extender hoping it would work. Plus, I had over 600 hours on the X4, so was probably looking at needing new springs and more rods.

Azmike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you considered adding the Phallosan plus bar extender attachment to your PF?That would permit you apply more tension with the extender bars but still have the comfort of the Vac.

bambamm89

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you considered adding the Phallosan plus bar extender attachment to your PF?That would permit you apply more tension with the extender bars but still have the comfort of the Vac.

I've actually posted about that before. Some people have done this, and that's essentially what the Phallosan Plus is supposed to do. The problem with that is that the bell doesn't sit evenly on the extender. I tried multiple times, but the silicone sticks that come with the x4 don't sit right in the groove of the Phallosan bell. This causes it to slip out easily or twist and turn uncomfortably. I saw a post where someone else was using string/yarn instead of the original straps, but I haven't tried that. I'm worried that overtime it would tear the condom sleeve and then I'd have more parts to replace. I did try the flat bands that come with the x4 as well. The bell kept moving and slipping out of place so it wasn't a good fit. I'm still open to trying different things to make that system work though. I'd love to get a good stretch without having to stop and readjust myself every hour or so.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I enjoy reading all these posts on how guys have to combine a variety of systems to get one that feels right. Seems like a real hassle Jerry Rigging multiple devices in order get something to work.

bambamm89

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I enjoy reading all these posts on how guys have to combine a variety of systems to get one that feels right. Seems like a real hassle Jerry Rigging multiple devices in order get something to work.

I think anyone who has spent a decent amount of time doing PE and research has come to the reality that there is no "perfect system" device out there. While the x4 wasn't a great choice for me personally, I'm sure there are still a lot of people out there who would recommend the device and got great results from it. The Phallosan isn't perfect, but for my lifestyle and preferences it has a lot more benefits than drawbacks. I do my best to approach each device with the understanding that no matter how "great" it is, I'm still going to have to make some form of adjustments to make it fit my PE routines. Thus I err on the side of not overly advertising for a product and instead just point out the pros and cons I've noticed for myself.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think anyone who has spent a decent amount of time doing PE and research has come to the reality that there is no "perfect system" device out there. While the x4 wasn't a great choice for me personally, I'm sure there are still a lot of people out there who would recommend the device and got great results from it. The Phallosan isn't perfect, but for my lifestyle and preferences it has a lot more benefits than drawbacks. I do my best to approach each device with the understanding that no matter how "great" it is, I'm still going to have to make some form of adjustments to make it fit my PE routines. Thus I err on the side of not overly advertising for a product and instead just point out the pros and cons I've noticed for myself.

Over the past decade I've noticed that all the new PE devices that come out are much like all the fad diets that are constantly being advertised.
There's always something new that is hyped and advertised as the best new weight loss diet and people flock to them with pocket book in hand.
In reality there's only two ways to effectively lose weight.... eat less and exercise more. Of course what you eat is important too.

Same thing holds true with PE devices, in reality there's only two ways to grow your penis.... traction and expansion.
Many of these PE devices (most) are made in China. So they come and go when the cost to advertise / marketing exceeds income revenues.
It's just very amusing to me to see so many newbie guys who join these PE forums who fail to connect the dots. Take any thread and go back 6 months to a year and see the names of guys who were participating heavily... and ask yourself where are they today?