Extender mod-asking for info

Xspeedy74

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can someone give me a link to a suction end that will fit the x4 labs? The thing is so annying to get into and is stretching my skin creating almost a new foreskin which i do not want at all so I need to try an alternative. Anything you guys know of would be great, thanks.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
** no links**

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can someone give me a link to a suction end that will fit the x4 labs? The thing is so annying to get into and is stretching my skin creating almost a new foreskin which i do not want at all so I need to try an alternative. Anything you guys know of would be great, thanks.

The X4 utilizes a strap / noose to secure the connection onto your penis. I'm not aware of any vacuum based cup that can be retro-fitted onto that device.

Icebear

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the penimaster pro upgrade kit fits. But im not 100% sure.
Autoextender also have a mod kit.

aewave

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use the X4 Lab attachment that allows for two straps at once, but I don't use straps. What I do is:

1. I stick a two inch screw that fits in those holes (you should see four total)
2. I buy those suction cups they sell on websites like wish. The blue ones. They usually come in three sizes Small, Medium, Large.
3. They usually come with those silicone things you apply like you would for the Phallosan. So apply that.
4. I will then use the end of the suction cup which has a metal hook at the end and put the screw through it to hold it all in place. I have a wing nut so the screw never falls out.
5. I use a wine vac to create a suction. The one I have fits perfect on those suction cups. They come wtih that Size Master pro kit.

You can wear this mod all day, but DON'T DO IT all at once. I had it on for four hours straight and got two big blisters on the head. Took like a week for them to go away, but it was super sensitive to the touch. Right now I'm doing one hour on and then a 10 min break and then re applying with no issues.

Hope this helps.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use the X4 Lab attachment that allows for two straps at once, but I don't use straps. What I do is:

1. I stick a two inch screw that fits in those holes (you should see four total)
2. I buy those suction cups they sell on websites like wish. The blue ones. They usually come in three sizes Small, Medium, Large.
3. They usually come with those silicone things you apply like you would for the Phallosan. So apply that.
4. I will then use the end of the suction cup which has a metal hook at the end and put the screw through it to hold it all in place. I have a wing nut so the screw never falls out.
5. I use a wine vac to create a suction. The one I have fits perfect on those suction cups. They come wtih that Size Master pro kit.

You can wear this mod all day, but DON'T DO IT all at once. I had it on for four hours straight and got two big blisters on the head. Took like a week for them to go away, but it was super sensitive to the touch. Right now I'm doing one hour on and then a 10 min break and then re applying with no issues.

Hope this helps.

How many pounds of tension / traction are you generating? You're correct about extended wear times... it's a blister creator, and it won't matter how much time you spend to develop conditioning. There's just no way to know how much vacuum is being extracted and extended wear times beyond a hour is just asking for a blister.

aewave

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
TBH with the X4, I'm not exactly sure. I use the notches near the base as my indicator. So where you can twist to extend the length or decrease it, there are like four hash marks. I have max tension when only one is visible. When I reach 3 visible hash marks that's when I increase the length.

I always start easy to let my penis relax and fully stretch. After about an hour or so is when I shoot for the max tension. I usually can do this for 30 - 50 mins, I then drop it back down to the lower notch to rest and rinse and repeat for the eight hour duration.

MichaelMed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Utter nonsense in this post!

Last edited by a moderator:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been successfully using the VacExtender mod kit on my X4 for over five years. However, you need to mount the cap properly (vent all the air) to avoid bruising and possible blisters.